50 Cent - The Massacre (2005)

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

50 Cent "The Massacre" Your opinion.
This album is Straight FIRE 741 51.78%
This album need to be put in a fire. 690 48.22%
Voters: 1431. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #21
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 69 69
Im no 50 d!ckrider, but i cant see how people think 50 fell off. this album is a banger. U same f*g**ts claimin this album is wack prolly gave camron a 5. There is nothin wrong wit havin a few tracks for the ladies, sh*t i can bump the same cd when im wit my guys and when im wit my girl, no need to switch.
 12 years ago '05        #22
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 0 0
best track is number 9 - get in my car

"bi*ch get in my car"

quit playin bi*ch, u know u wanna get in the car
 12 years ago '04        #23
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
What's up with Dre's beats these days? They are all sounding the same. Encore, Higher, Guns Come Out, etc. Same basic beat. I mean, Dre's beats are always easy to point out, but these are particularly carbon copies.
 12 years ago '04        #24
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
20 Cents - Ja Rule sings love songs 2 me

haha u can tell a groupie made this poll...fu*k what u heard this cd isnt even 5 cents
 12 years ago '04        #25
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
30 cents so far...maybe it'll grow on me...this album is a disappointment and I expected a lot more from 50. Anyway, some hot tracks but most are just boring.
 12 years ago '04        #26
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
games album rapped this...i hope it outsells this...would love to see/hear 50's reaction to that!
U should know 50's reaction - second verse of Piggy Bank: "Game's sh*t sells - I'm rich as hell"
 12 years ago '04        #27
highster 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 0 0
i expected more dre tracks as on his get rich ....its okay im sure itll get better after a couple listens
 02-22-2005, 06:46 PM         #28
thug_s3x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastii_n*gga said:
fu*kin 50 d!ckriders.da album blows d!ck.50 fell off big time.and believe me i've always loved g-unit.i wud say i was a g-unit d!ckrider b4 bt not nemore cuz da album is absolute garbage.if u didnt realize da he b singin more than madonna then u must b fu*kin brainwashed.GRODT was a classic bt 4 real this album is sh*t.still love banks n buck n waitin 4 tony's album.
in summary 50 GOT RICH N STOPPED TRYIN
DAZ CUZ U A fu*kIN POSER. u know shiet about hip hop. fu*kin label ridin biotch. how can u "love" g-unit and now u dont. lmao. u prvin u dont listen to lyrics what so ever. GO LISTEN TO ROCK or sumthin man. yo ears arent worthy enough for hip hop BIOTCHMADE!
 02-22-2005, 07:20 PM         #29
GUNITPIMP07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole album is alright(7 out of 10)
it would be a 9 if he cut out "gatman and robin" it's wack as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #30
shriep 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think it lived up to all the hype, the 2 dre traks are off the hook, em didnt come through on this beat wise. imo games cd was much much better. i see myself playing games cd much more then 50's.
 12 years ago '04        #31
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 333 333
I Like The Album. sh*t IS Hott If U Ask Me. I Gave It A 40 Cents Or 50 Cents. I Forgot Wich 1.
 12 years ago '04        #32
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
I gave it 40cents
i didnt live up to GRODT but sh*t who has lived up to there debut lps?
and he sorta kepted it real by jus rappin on the trax by his self cause he can do it all now hes devloped more since his first lp, he can rap, he can do his own hooks, see theres no nate, and yeh he gots some songs for the ladies near the end like 4, but he got everything! club bangaz, some slow sh*t for the ladies, and he got that grimey sh*t too......IMO still GAME cd is the best cd this yr BY FARRRRRR but 50 did live up to the hype, U NEVER TOP YOUR DEBUT U TELL ME WHO HAS????? JAY AINT? NAS AINT?EMINEM? sh*t list goes on.
 12 years ago '04        #33
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
I gave it a 4, this n*gga need to stop singing all the damn time. It is starting to get annoying. He also is doing the same thing Ja is doing. If he would get rid of the chessy party songs and stop singing so much, he might be able to make a classic one of these days.
 12 years ago '04        #34
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
 gunit4life said:
I gave it 40cents
and he sorta kepted it real by jus rappin on the trax by his self cause he can do it all now hes devloped more since his first lp, he can rap, he can do his own hooks, see theres no nate, and yeh he gots some songs for the ladies near the end like 4, but he got everything! club bangaz, some slow sh*t for the ladies, and he got that grimey sh*t too......IMO still GAME cd is the best cd this yr BY FARRRRRR but 50 did live up to the hype, U NEVER TOP YOUR DEBUT U TELL ME WHO HAS????? JAY AINT? NAS AINT?EMINEM? sh*t list goes on.
Arguably, I think These artist out did their debut in my opinion

-Black Album > Resonable Doubt
-Stillmatic > Illmatic
-Me against the world, All eyez on Me, Makaveli > 2pacalypse Now
-Don Cartagena > Represent
-One day it will all make sense, Like water for chocalate, Ressurection > Can I borrow a dollar
-Jewelz > Word.....Life
-It takes a nation of millions to hold us back > Yo Bum Rush the Show
-Aziatic > Do or Die
-The Score > Blunted of Reality
-Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders >People's Instintive Travels and the Path of Rhythm
 12 years ago '05        #35
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 gunit4life said:
I gave it 40cents
If you mean quality you're right, but not in sales, Jay's Vol.2 did way better than Reasonable Doubt, and Em's Marshell Mathers LP did better than Slim Shady LP, but you right on Nas.
 12 years ago '04        #36
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
After a few listens I give it about 25 cents, GRODT was better and The Documentary is also easily better ...

... the beats are aight for the most part but on the other hand 50 lyrics are kinda wack to me for the most part.
 12 years ago '04        #37
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 0 0
Here's the thing bout this album...people saying its weak...its not GRODT...well....after I heard it the first time I completely agreed...this isn't a classic...but after the 2nd, 3rd, 4th listen to some of the tracks and then listening to the instrumentals and looking at the production credits...this is a classic...the beats are great, the producers are dope...hi-tek, storch, dre, elizondo, needlz, buckwild....there are many tracks, 22 for a rap album with NOT ONE SKIT...that right there is impressive, but also they are all quality tracks, some better for the beats, some for the lyrics...overall a hot album...gonna go platinum prob first week....
 02-23-2005, 06:07 AM         #38
Bootlegking2k4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is hott i was never a 50 fan but but it sure tops eminems album, who woulda thought that
 02-23-2005, 06:27 AM         #39
Stinos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is indeed waaaay better dan Encore. That Album really disappointed me, he is really doing more of the same. The whole idea was the same as the eminem show and consequently as the marshall matters LP. Although I like 50īs style, I expected him to do the same, but I canīt say thatīs the case. Yes, he started again with a party track and after that again a party track (disco inferno), but for the album (I didnīt check the lyrics that carefully), it really sounds differently. Of course there are some weak tracks, but theyīre on every album (the Gatman and Robbin track, cīmon, thatīs really a copy of Emīs idea, and as no surprise he produced it hehe).

I do agree with the fact that dre only did 2 tracks, that disappointed me also. If you here the trakcs he made, itīs just something different, different quality, just banging. Thatīs probably also the reason that the album of the game is better in the minds of most of the persons here.

But with 20 new tracks, which is already way more than a normal rap album, I really think he did a good job.
 02-23-2005, 07:13 AM         #40
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 cents....i like it more as i listen each time

I think "Never enough" should have been on here instead of encore though...50's best collabos seem to be on other peoples cds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago