"Where was Sergio Martinez when I was dominating when I was 21? Nowhere to be found."

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
 Teknishen04 said:
Floyd called out Mosley years ago! Back in 2003 to be exact, but the f!ght was declined by the mosley camp. Miguel Cotto's camp did not feel as though he was ready. Note: Miguel Cotto was ringside for the Arturo Gatti (RIP) f!ght years ago. As for Kermit Cintron and Paul Williams, both were Up and coming f!ghters. Neither had the credentials nor the resume to pursue a challenger worthy f!ght to Mayweather. And as far as Margarito goes, I can't even believe you would even bring this into question. You're holding this against him because he wouldnt f!ght Margs for $3 million? As if Margarito is even worth that much to begin with! Sergio Martinez is a middleweight...end of discussion.

This is all common knowledge!

So like I said previously, who has he ducked?
 5 years ago '04        #82
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
if floyd f!ght's & beats Sergio Martinez he'd be the undisputed goat. That is no question... so let's push for that f!ght.
 04-11-2013, 01:40 PM         #83
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
No no homeboy. That is not what occured. You honestly need to do more research before you go throwing names under the bus. A third party was there during the altercation and absolutely nothing of the "Beating" you claimed to have happened, actually happened. Josie Harris did an interview with VladTV not to long ago speaking on the incident. She said that she THOUGHT Floyd might get physical with her, but nothing actually went down but a heated argument. There was no solid evidence of Floyd ever "Hitting" Josie, a chick who is notorious for lying. The last domestic abuse case (before the most recent one) that was reported between the two ended up getting dropped due to the fact that Josie had given false information to police officers.
You need to know what you speak of. Go back to my original post on this and see I included a link to a Nevada paper that quoted the REPORT on the incident where Floyd's son witnessed it all and said exactly what happened.

Also Floyd took all of their phones so they couldn't call the police, but his son escaped out a back door after being prevented from leaving by a Floyd a.ssociate, and ran and got the security guy at their community. Floyd called from her phone later telling her room mate for all of them to get the fu*k out.

Don't come with that nonsense. Floyd did it, he plead guilty and did a little time that had him shook. Just cause Floyd pays her off doesn't mean the sh*t didn't happen.
 04-11-2013, 01:44 PM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
Floyd called out Mosley years ago! Back in 2003 to be exact, but the f!ght was declined by the mosley camp. Miguel Cotto's camp did not feel as though he was ready. Note: Miguel Cotto was ringside for the Arturo Gatti (RIP) f!ght years ago. As for Kermit Cintron and Paul Williams, both were Up and coming f!ghters. Neither had the credentials nor the resume to pursue a challenger worthy f!ght to Mayweather. And as far as Margarito goes, I can't even believe you would even bring this into question. You're holding this against him because he wouldnt f!ght Margs for $3 million? As if Margarito is even worth that much to begin with! Sergio Martinez is a middleweight...end of discussion.
As I said in another post, whether it was Floyd's fault or someone else's fault, he has not fought the best in his division. Whether you think those f!ghters were on Floyd's level or not, matters none. What matters is that a lot of the boxing public wanted those f!ghts and felt it would be a challenge for Floyd. I don't think it would have been and as I've said before, I think he beats all of them except maybe Cotto in his prime. MAYBE even Shane in his prime, but we'll never know.

Also people need to understand the bullsh*t between Floyd and Arum stopped some f!ghts from happening too.
 5 years ago '04        #85
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 conscious thug said:
As I said in another post, whether it was Floyd's fault or someone else's fault, he has not fought the best in his division. Whether you think those f!ghters were on Floyd's level or not, matters none. What matters is that a lot of the boxing public wanted those f!ghts and felt it would be a challenge for Floyd. I don't think it would have been and as I've said before, I think he beats all of them except maybe Cotto in his prime. MAYBE even Shane in his prime, but we'll never know.

Also people need to understand the bullsh*t between Floyd and Arum stopped some f!ghts from happening too.
Guerrero is his mandatory. Floyd has numerous belts that he has to defend. Get over it.
 5 years ago '09        #86
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 DontHateDaGreat said:

A case of stanning gone wrong. I'm a floyd fan so pay attention.

Please tell me when i said he ducked anyone?
I'm saying I WANT HIM to f!ght sergio because it's a good f!ght and it's a GREAT name for floyd to beat and silence the critics. Plus Sergio talks trash too so I'd like to see it. Floyd has fought heavier opponents before and did just fine and if sergio wants to move down to meet floyd let him

second of all canelo is another f!ght people want because he's on the rise and he's another f!ghter people think floyd would give trouble so f!ght him and silence the critics

Now get out your feelings. You're stanning to hard asking me questions about sh*t i never stated or inferred. FOH stanley
Sergio Martinez is walking around over 180 lbs...Foyd is in the low 150s...He's too big.
 5 years ago '09        #87
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Well can you blame him for the names and money like no other boxer has ever done it? Floyd has had played his part in not making the big f!ghts happen but he isn't alone in that. As long as a canelo or sergio f!ght happens after this one i don't mind and will call it a tune-up. Longshot of this happening due to politics and bs and all that? Sure but that's all you can hope for regarding floyd's last f!ghts. I feel like at this stage of his career he can be pushed into f!ghting them both (unlike the pacman fiasco which had more controversy and beefs etc etc).
He avoided Casamayor and undefeated Freitas to chase the big f!ghts.

The same way Mosley and De La Hoya avoided him.

I do think he never wanted the Pac f!ght, and that the feeling was mutual.
 04-11-2013, 02:19 PM         #88
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Yeah and the only reason ortiz went down when and the way he did was because floyd cheap shot (defend yourself at all times argument can kiss my a.ss) him when he was clearly apologizing. Act like you know anything about boxing or mayweather f!ghts

Niga please, Mayweather was dominating the f!ght so bad that Ortiz had to result into outright trying to HEADBUTT him!

[pic - click to view]

This niga did the Bull Jump and all like he was in Spain chasing a Matador

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #89
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 mt fuji said:
Easy....for the record...I replied simply by what was IMPLIED....stanning.never have never will
Your asking for Floyd to f!ght Sergio, either Sergio comes down, or Floyd goes up, even meeting in the middle would be ludicrous, just the fact that you could even talk about that f!ght with a str8 face....

2nd...,the Canelo f!ght, c'mon who has he beaten? Who ever people think is on top at the moment, if Floyd doesn't f!ght them IMMEDIATELY he has to "silence the critics"

Yeah Floyd has fought " heavier opponents" but never somebody two weight classes above him. Even when he f!ghts at 154 (2 times) he comes into the ring unofficially at 151. That would be like asking Maravilla to f!ght Chad Dawson and move up to 175...even if they met in the middle one of the f!ghters would be at a disadvantage. So tell me, what knowledgable boxing fan would want to see and pay for that kind of f!ght?

You're sounding real casual with your sh*t....lol at him f!ghting heavier opponents before ahh man what's next?
Never said immediately which means you don't read as well. I clearly said I DONT MIND FLOYD f!ghtING THIS f!ght AS A TUNE-UP BEFORE SEEKING HIS NEXT OPPONENT but your stan goggles are on too tight

2nd if not canelo WHO SHOULD FLOYD f!ght THEN? Name an opponent who will do numbers and at least look like a challenge I'll wait

And yes Sergio SAID HE DOESN'T MIND COMING DOWN TO MEET AT A LOWER WEIGHT. Since he's also been talking sh*t make him put up or stfu. You shoot down canelo and martinez but offer NO OTHER POSSIBLE MATCHUPS...you're more of a stan than a boxing fan. Admit it and deal with it
 5 years ago '12        #90
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 xRapHeadx said:
Sergio Martinez is walking around over 180 lbs...Foyd is in the low 150s...He's too big.
sergio said he'd come down make him prove it then fu*k it

xRapHeadx said:
He avoided Casamayor and undefeated Freitas to chase the big f!ghts.

The same way Mosley and De La Hoya avoided him.

I do think he never wanted the Pac f!ght, and that the feeling was mutual.
made my point for me...as i said people are trying to criticize floyd for doing what other boxers have done and gotten passes for and then you guys call it ducking and dodging for floyd when it's "chasing the money and a smart business move" for other boxers
 5 years ago '09        #91
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
sergio said he'd come down make him prove it then fu*k it
Make him prove what? That he can dry out to make 154? What would happen if Sergio couldn't make the weight? The f!ght would be cancelled and Floyd loses 100% of his uprfront investment in promoting the f!ght. That's stupid.

made my point for me...as i said people are trying to criticize floyd for doing what other boxers have done and gotten passes for and then you guys call it ducking and dodging for floyd when it's "chasing the money and a smart business move" for other boxers
I didn't call it ducking. It's called business.
 5 years ago '04        #92
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Never said immediately which means you don't read as well. I clearly said I DONT MIND FLOYD f!ghtING THIS f!ght AS A TUNE-UP BEFORE SEEKING HIS NEXT OPPONENT but your stan goggles are on too tight

2nd if not canelo WHO SHOULD FLOYD f!ght THEN? Name an opponent who will do numbers and at least look like a challenge I'll wait

And yes Sergio SAID HE DOESN'T MIND COMING DOWN TO MEET AT A LOWER WEIGHT. Since he's also been talking sh*t make him put up or stfu. You shoot down canelo and martinez but offer NO OTHER POSSIBLE MATCHUPS...you're more of a stan than a boxing fan. Admit it and deal with it

Easy casual.....

And I never shot down the Canelo f!ght. Floyd is going to do numbers no matter who he f!ghts.

I really have no need for all th name calling, plus, your severe lack of boxing knowledge is insult enough.

Canelo is most def a f!ght that can,and should happen. Too say he's ducking him, or even imply he has...I even stated earlier in the thread to prove who he has ducked. Any real boxing fan knows what's up. It's you casual n*ggas that claim just because a f!ght isn't made, somebody is ducking.

Like I said previously, just for you to even entertain the thought that Maravilla and Floyd should f!ght , exposes the little you know about the sport.

If Maravilla moves down (drains himself) its no way he's at his best,especially at his age.
If Floyd moves up, he loses speed, may or may not gainpower(at his age, most likely not)

Everybody wants to f!ght Floyd, and put there name in the hat to f!ght Floyd.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy