Rocko Removes Rick Ross' Verse From "U.O.E.N.O."

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
Maybe im missing something but why is there a big deal about date r*pe and not selling bricks k!lling robbing etc
 5 years ago '06        #62
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 willis123 said:
In my eyes he won cause the same n*ggas that been hating on Ross is the same 1's hating now. People still protesting and he ain't been dropped yet from Reebok. The n*ggas who keep talking about him is the same 1's keeping him relevant .

wtf are u talking about his haters are making him relevant... the n*gga is rick ross, the boss of maybach... even though i would love to see this n*gga disappear hit "haters" are not keeping him relevant...
n*gga music that "sounds" good, but thats it... fu*k everything else about this n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #63
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Mr Kush said:
Maybe im missing something but why is there a big deal about date r*pe and not selling bricks k!lling robbing etc
most people dont relate to selling bricks k!lling robbing and etc... its all entertainment., but people been affected by date r*pe and sh*t... and its a crime against women, even inmates dont respect that sh*t
 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM         #64
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta hand it to this wack n*gga rocko for managing to stay relevant
 5 years ago '04        #65
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 231 231
 Mr Kush said:
cuz thats the norm....like that episode of the the black dynamite cartoon I was watching
the other night. U can sell dope to the black community all u want but if start selling to else where & its a problem. fu*ked up lyrics but its entertainment. Give it awhile & the media will be on the next sh*t to overhype.
 5 years ago '06        #66
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 sleezy said:
He need to thank Ross for the publicity, I never even listened to the song before the outrage now I jam it heavy
Rocko is stupid for taking Ross off this track, the 1st time in forever he had a song that was relevant and you take off one of the top rappers in the game don't make sense to me. None of the chicks that was protesting the verse gonna go out and by Rocko new album.
 5 years ago '06        #67
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Yung Chance said:
i never heard this song,then again i dont listen to the radio,is it good?
It's good, but you don't even know it
 5 years ago '11        #68
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12551 12551
if it wasn't for that line this song wouldn't be talk about..but Ross done step in it because folks won't let it go.
 5 years ago '04        #69
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 bigree61 said:
fu*k the r*pe sh*t he fu*ked up the song with that wack a.ss verse

they always put him on the hardest beats to fu*k up

now put tip or somebody on there

that sh*t go
u must be a girl.. he didn't say r*pe u stupid fuc
 5 years ago '10        #70
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
I do not like Ross at all but get the fucck over it. Eminem and other rappers have lyrics WAYYYY WORSE than WTF Ross said, and IMO it was dope to me. I turn up every time that part comes on.

Edit - I'm sure that I can go to one random song of Eminem's and find a line thats worse.

Matter of fact I just thought of the lyrics to the first one to pop in my head

"I was born with a d!ck in the brain, yea', fuccked in the head
My stepfather told me that I suck in the bed"

Last edited by ThRoWeD MaN LaN; 04-10-2013 at 09:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #71
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
why these n*ggas always relating sh*t to the crack game
 5 years ago '10        #72
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,747 | Props total: 8676 8676
man i dont see what deal is its lyrics white people to up tight. i heard yung joc say he'd pay a homo n*gga to r*pe a dudes child and throw over a bridge.....just lyrics man
 5 years ago '12        #73
brrrrrrrrr 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 21 21
You guys are all idiots. Of course people have said worse things but people are mad because Ross is acting like what he said wasn't r*pe. He is blamin "interpretation". If you gonna say some sh*t stand by it don't pull a bi*ch as move and try to be like 'no I didn't mean like that even though that's exactly what I said.' If DMX tried to pretend his lines weren't brutal people would look at him like he's stupid. I repeat, even though the line was dumb people aren't mad about the line itself but that Ross is basically saying drugging girls without their knowledge and having s3x with them without them knowing it is not r*pe, when actually (duh) it fu*king is.

Last edited by brrrrrrrrr; 04-11-2013 at 02:17 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #74
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
thank you god. rocko my n*gga. i hate when ross hop on beats and sounds like he bout to pass out from walking up a flight of stairs. n*gga sounds like he had to walk up a broken wheaton station escalator (dmv metro riders feel me)
 5 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
 Fiya Starter said:
Rocko is stupid for taking Ross off this track, the 1st time in forever he had a song that was relevant and you take off one of the top rappers in the game don't make sense to me. None of the chicks that was protesting the verse gonna go out and by Rocko new album.
if rocko Is getting kanye and kendrick on the remix it's not gonna make a difference anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago