D-League Baller Royce White Gets 5th Baby Mama Pregnant? (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #101
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 263 263
This n*gga is an idiot
 5 years ago '12        #102
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 497 497
 Royce207 said:
now, not to take this dudes side cause he clearly a piece of sh*t for just dropping each baby mama like expired milk, but you all do realize there's female birth control/day after pill etc etc .. unless he expressed a deep love/wish for them to bare children they have just as much blame as him ..
 Royce207 said:
now, not to take this dudes side cause he clearly a piece of sh*t for just dropping each baby mama like expired milk, but you all do realize there's female birth control/day after pill etc etc .. unless he expressed a deep love/wish for them to bare children they have just as much blame as him ..
Hell the fu*k no. As a grown man that has played ball at a major level since probably high school, then goes far enough to get drafted in the first round, you gotta be smarter than to go around fu*king all of these women unprotected. 100% chance he's seen firsthand the nature of women dealing with professional level athletes.

Obviously, the woman shares equal responsibility in creating/raising a child, but if you don't think that the vast majority of women will jump at the chance to have a child by a potential NBA baller that's raking in a ton of money, you're lost in the world. So as a man , you gotta be way fu*king smarter than that. You need to recognize the circumstances, as well as the nature of the women that hang around/date/smash star athletes, and do what you need to do to avoid putting yourself in bad situations. Only way I'll give equal "blame," as you put it, to the female, is if she has an opportunity to make a lot of money herself (outside of child support checks), or she already has four children of her own and is continuing to fu*k dudes raw.

Say what you want, but it's all on him if he really does have that many children at this age.
 5 years ago '04        #103
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
this guy Royce again

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '12        #104
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 497 497
The main thing I don't understand is, how do you have such bad anxiety, yet you're perfectly fine with fu*king all of these women without protecting yourself? I don't know about you, but that would irk the fu*k out of me, and I don't have any kind of anxiety disorder.

Na I can't fly on that plane, chill bro. But I will raw dog countless bi*ches and risk contracting the monster or any other type of VD, and fathering five illegitimate children by the time I'm 22 years old.

Seems to me like the anxiety would apply to that as well.
 5 years ago '04        #105
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19918 19918
 Shep said:
The main thing I don't understand is, how do you have such bad anxiety, yet you're perfectly fine with fu*king all of these women without protecting yourself? I don't know about you, but that would irk the fu*k out of me, and I don't have any kind of anxiety disorder.

Na I can't fly on that plane, chill bro. But I will raw dog countless bi*ches and risk contracting the monster or any other type of VD, and fathering five illegitimate children by the time I'm 22 years old.

Yup

which basically makes Royce White look like a complete jackass.

Dude needs to check himself, this sh*t is wild.
 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM         #106
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
u got n*ggas dying to be in his shoes. cant even get a recruit or a scout to look at them and here he goes with this.

why all these black dudes gotta go out the race tho

with these plastic bi*ches

damn this a bad look for the dude... im a resident psychiatrist tho so ive seen how fuked anxiety disorder can b, cant blame a n*gga for his ball issues...

but that baby mama business on the other hand
 04-11-2013, 03:15 PM         #107
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shep said:

he got social anxiety, so its the crowd or a group of ppl/noise that can trigger it... raw doggin hoes is just stupidity tho
 5 years ago '11        #108
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Maddog345 said:
This n*gga is an idiot
understatement
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy