D-League Baller Royce White Gets 5th Baby Mama Pregnant? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
545 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #101
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,259 | Props total: 585 585
 Royce207 said:
now, not to take this dudes side cause he clearly a piece of sh*t for just dropping each baby mama like expired milk, but you all do realize there's female birth control/day after pill etc etc .. unless he expressed a deep love/wish for them to bare children they have just as much blame as him ..
 Royce207 said:
now, not to take this dudes side cause he clearly a piece of sh*t for just dropping each baby mama like expired milk, but you all do realize there's female birth control/day after pill etc etc .. unless he expressed a deep love/wish for them to bare children they have just as much blame as him ..
Hell the fu*k no. As a grown man that has played ball at a major level since probably high school, then goes far enough to get drafted in the first round, you gotta be smarter than to go around fu*king all of these women unprotected. 100% chance he's seen firsthand the nature of women dealing with professional level athletes.

Obviously, the woman shares equal responsibility in creating/raising a child, but if you don't think that the vast majority of women will jump at the chance to have a child by a potential NBA baller that's raking in a ton of money, you're lost in the world. So as a man , you gotta be way fu*king smarter than that. You need to recognize the circumstances, as well as the nature of the women that hang around/date/smash star athletes, and do what you need to do to avoid putting yourself in bad situations. Only way I'll give equal "blame," as you put it, to the female, is if she has an opportunity to make a lot of money herself (outside of child support checks), or she already has four children of her own and is continuing to fu*k dudes raw.

Say what you want, but it's all on him if he really does have that many children at this age.
 5 years ago '04        #102
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
this guy Royce again

189 - 58 STRK: 6 w in a row WIN PCT: 76% 24 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '12        #103
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,259 | Props total: 585 585
The main thing I don't understand is, how do you have such bad anxiety, yet you're perfectly fine with fu*king all of these women without protecting yourself? I don't know about you, but that would irk the fu*k out of me, and I don't have any kind of anxiety disorder.

Na I can't fly on that plane, chill bro. But I will raw dog countless bi*ches and risk contracting the monster or any other type of VD, and fathering five illegitimate children by the time I'm 22 years old.

Seems to me like the anxiety would apply to that as well.
 5 years ago '04        #104
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,057 | Props total: 23052 23052
 Shep said:
The main thing I don't understand is, how do you have such bad anxiety, yet you're perfectly fine with fu*king all of these women without protecting yourself? I don't know about you, but that would irk the fu*k out of me, and I don't have any kind of anxiety disorder.

Na I can't fly on that plane, chill bro. But I will raw dog countless bi*ches and risk contracting the monster or any other type of VD, and fathering five illegitimate children by the time I'm 22 years old.

Yup

which basically makes Royce White look like a complete jackass.

Dude needs to check himself, this sh*t is wild.
 04-11-2013, 02:13 PM         #105
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
u got n*ggas dying to be in his shoes. cant even get a recruit or a scout to look at them and here he goes with this.

why all these black dudes gotta go out the race tho

with these plastic bi*ches

damn this a bad look for the dude... im a resident psychiatrist tho so ive seen how fuked anxiety disorder can b, cant blame a n*gga for his ball issues...

but that baby mama business on the other hand
 04-11-2013, 02:15 PM         #106
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shep said:

he got social anxiety, so its the crowd or a group of ppl/noise that can trigger it... raw doggin hoes is just stupidity tho
 5 years ago '11        #107
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 99 99
 Maddog345 said:
This n*gga is an idiot
understatement
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy