most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Brooklyn Lost said:
sit down little fella. fu*k bad bi*ches? u think u the only one with bad broads?

id slap u around if i saw u in person

my bi*ches>>>>>>

my money>>>

u aint even in my tax bracket b

get at me with a paypal bet if u wanna talk money. ask ANY OG here. money wise. im good b. u dont wanna talk money and females with me cuz u just gona lose. and if u wanna keep talkin slick. i got a stack or two against any team u wanna talk. im legit here. put money where ur mouth is fu*k boy. i know u aint waking up the same piece of a.ss i do
lol look at this loser.. he wants jay on his team so bad he rockin it in his avy.. have him.. u still seeing that 1st round exit clown..

bet u some frail a.ss little bi*ch behind yo keyboard..
 5 years ago '07        #82
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10874 10874
Ur so fu*kin mad

Reported for racism
 5 years ago '12        #83
nxtiq 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,608 | Props total: 1732 1732
"But Jay-Z may have already found a work-around. Though he once owned as much as 1.5% of the $530 million team, his stake has dwindled to one-fifteenth of one percent. Why? Jay-Z's representatives didn't immediately respond to a request for comment, but it seems he may have converted the difference into equity in the Barclays Center. He now owns roughly one-fifth of one percent of the billion-dollar building. Given that his remaining stake in the Nets is worth about $350,000--comprising less than 1% of Jay-Z's net worth--it's no longer a financially significant sum to the rapper or the team. Jay-Z could easily sell his stake back to billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov or trade it for more equity in the arena itself. Either way, his existing interest in the Barclays Center would allow him to keep profiting from the Nets' success while staying within the NBA's rules. Knowing Jay-Z, that was probably his plan all along."(Forbes)

Last edited by nxtiq; 04-09-2013 at 10:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #84
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10874 10874
 nxtiq said:
"But Jay-Z may have already found a work-around. Though he once owned as much as 1.5% of the $530 million team, his stake has dwindled to one-fifteenth of one percent. Why? Jay-Z's representatives didn't immediately respond to a request for comment, but it seems he may have converted the difference into equity in the Barclays Center. He now owns roughly one-fifth of one percent of the billion-dollar building. Given that his remaining stake in the Nets is worth about $350,000--comprising less than 1% of Jay-Z's net worth--it's no longer a financially significant sum to the rapper or the team. Jay-Z could easily sell his stake back to billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov or trade it for more equity in the arena itself. Either way, his existing interest in the Barclays Center would allow him to keep profiting from the Nets' success while staying within the NBA's rules. Knowing Jay-Z, that was probably his plan all along."(Forbes)

Can I get a Younggggggg
 5 years ago '11        #85
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1632 1632
He owns less than one percent, which brings him in 250 - 350 thousand a year. To us its a lot of money but to him its pocket change. No suprised at all about this move.
 5 years ago '12        #86
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Dee Grande said:
he only owns $10 worth. just write "i quit" on a napkin

im crying
 5 years ago '12        #87
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,949 | Props total: 5130 5130
Hov bout to still get money of them n*ggas too

NetsLost
 5 years ago '04        #88
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 patt24 said:
helped get their name out there which is all they wanted from him anyway...now their established and are having a good season they have no use for him anymore.
im gonna go ahead and say NO on that. now theyre the team that used to be in new jersey but is now in brooklyn. no one cares again, because jayz changed his mind for the 5,786th time. "i wanna sell clothes, i wanna be a rapper, i wanna own a label, i wanna be a rapper, i can be an agent, why am i not in movies, i can still rap, ooooh nets fun, maybe an agent?"

theyd have to stop playing jayz every second of every game... and thats gonna be hard.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
Jay about to flip that percentage for something crazy.

Get ready for "Illuminati Hov, come join the secret society/broker out a deal get a million dollar finder's fee"

Goat sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #90
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 haterade2885 said:
im gonna go ahead and say NO on that. now theyre the team that used to be in new jersey but is now in brooklyn. no one cares again, because jayz changed his mind for the 5,786th time. "i wanna sell clothes, i wanna be a rapper, i wanna own a label, i wanna be a rapper, i can be an agent, why am i not in movies, i can still rap, ooooh nets fun, maybe an agent?"

theyd have to stop playing jayz every second of every game... and thats gonna be hard.
That's called diversifying. You think Ralph Lauren really gives a sh*t about bath towels??
 5 years ago '09        #91
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8560 8560
Free agency for Summer '14 just got alot hotter
 5 years ago '04        #92
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 1712 1712
I don't know if I would be comfortable bein represented by him, he never stays committed to anything
 04-09-2013, 11:09 PM         #93
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
helped get their name out there which is all they wanted from him anyway...now their established and are having a good season they have no use for him anymore.
and what use does he have for them
 04-09-2013, 11:12 PM         #94
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude only ever made one bad choice in his entire life....

&& this ain't it...
 5 years ago '06        #95
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
how yall say he lost got me like

he gonna be representing players with the new management deal.

he just worked his way with in to get all the details on how everything works thats a win
 5 years ago '04        #96
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
he still gon get paid by the nets......40/40 club is in that bytch still
 5 years ago '06        #97
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 45 45
MLB players hopping off that Boras train...
[pic - click to view]

I can already see it..."i'm forgoing my sophomore year at I Only Came Here For One fu*kin Year Anyway University to declare for the NBA draft.....i'm signin with the ROC!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #98
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

From the article:

Back in August, the New York Times reported that Jay-Z, who has been instrumental in the franchise's move from New Jersey and has become a courtside fixture at games, owns just 1/15 of 1 percent of the franchise
 04-10-2013, 12:39 AM         #99
GunHillKidzBro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
@ "beginning paperwork". he only owns $10 worth. just write "i quit" on a napkin

5 years ago '06        #100
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,893 | Props total: 21207 21207
Man i don't care if the Nets win a championship...i'm gonna be sayin Nets lost til i croak

That sh*t is fu*king funny as hell to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy