Ps4 isn't just a high end pc

most viewed right now
 58
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17202 17202
These n*ggas have no sense of humor on boxden...dont realize the n*gga coolio was trippin for a reason
 5 years ago '10        #142
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Baynut said:
n*gga was I talking about "ported games?". I get everything you saying but I still don't see the point you just further proving to me that PC gamers have a advantage when it comes to graphics and performance.



Like I said not everyone owns a DX11 video card. That is why there are only a handful of games that were designed specifically for it. And those games are for PC gamers(crisis 3).





Patching only does so much. You acting like they can add a completely new video card to the console. All they will be able to do is maybe increase the speed of the card/gpu, change the bios, unlock shaders. All this produces more heat, so it comes down to the hardware.

This my last post on the subject though cause either way Ima cop, but if you want the best graphics and performance PC gaming>>>>.

I don't give a flying fu*k about what you're "TRYING" to say. It's simply wrong.

So let's start with that.

The majority of PC games available this gen are console ports. That's the main reason why no games are native to DX11 right now.

The PS4 and Xbox will jumpstart the PC gaming scene. Most games will be constructed top down across the board.

Everything DX11, 64-Bit first. Then ported down to current gen platforms and older PC's.

PC's wont set the standard for gaming. If stock analysts are suggesting console gaming is losing out to mobile devices, then the PC market must already be dead to them.

I don't agree with what they're saying, but there's a thin layer of truth with their prediction. Connect the dots kid.

Consoles run this sh*t. It's been that way since the Xbox 360.

PC's had the sole advantages of graphics and online play up to that point. Now it's just graphics by a narrow margin. Tomorrow, the point is moot. You'd just be losing on the investment with PC's.
 5 years ago '06        #143
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Baynut said:
Patching only does so much. You acting like they can add a completely new video card to the console. All they will be able to do is maybe increase the speed of the card/gpu, change the bios, unlock shaders. All this produces more heat, so it comes down to the hardware.

This my last post on the subject though cause either way Ima cop, but if you want the best graphics and performance PC gaming>>>>.


they could always just patch in some extra fans
 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM         #144
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I don't give a flying fu*k about what you're "TRYING" to say. It's simply wrong.

So let's start with that.

The majority of PC games available this gen are console ports. That's the main reason why no games are native to DX11 right now.

The PS4 and Xbox will jumpstart the PC gaming scene. Most games will be constructed top down across the board.

Everything DX11, 64-Bit first. Then ported down to current gen platforms and older PC's.

PC's wont set the standard for gaming. If stock analysts are suggesting console gaming is losing out to mobile devices, then the PC market must already be dead to them.

I don't agree with what they're saying, but there's a thin layer of truth with their prediction. Connect the dots kid.

Consoles run this sh*t. It's been that way since the Xbox 360.

PC's had the sole advantages of graphics and online play up to that point. Now it's just graphics by a narrow margin. Tomorrow, the point is moot. You'd just be losing on the investment with PC's.


Do i need to show you comparison shots of every major third party AA title running on 360/PS3 and their completely maxed out PC counter part? Get a grip on reality bro. You are fu*king delusional. And a lot of AAA titles have native DX11 support.

And you think DX10-DX11 is going to magically make a game look fu*king photo-realistic? Lay down because you are either drunk, tired or maybe stupid.
 5 years ago '11        #145
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
True gamers play it all....Please close this thread. Its getting old.

 04-11-2013, 01:43 PM         #146
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
probably Angry birds is, but does that really count though?
It does count Is ... angry birds a mlg e sport game?

No...


Are kids making millions off playing Angry Birds ... no



But league they are it's a career Riot is paying salaries to players







No one checkin for angry birds unless you're taking a sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #147
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9763 9763
 shaneinsane said:
It does count Is ... angry birds a mlg e sport game?

No...


Are kids making millions off playing Angry Birds ... no



But league they are it's a career Riot is paying salaries to players







No one checkin for angry birds unless you're taking a sh*t
I have no idea what you're trying to say. You said LOL was the most played game, I said more than likely it is Angry Birds.

I have no idea what MLG stuff has to do with that.
 5 years ago '06        #148
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
how do people make millions off this league of legends crap?


if true, maybe i'll start an account, take a week or two to easily become the most powerful player and sell that sh*t to somebody
 5 years ago '05        #149
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20987 20987
 shaneinsane said:
It does count Is ... angry birds a mlg e sport game?

No...


Are kids making millions off playing Angry Birds ... no



But league they are it's a career Riot is paying salaries to players







No one checkin for angry birds unless you're taking a sh*t
You are mixing up completely different arguments now.
 04-11-2013, 02:41 PM         #150
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
You are mixing up completely different arguments now.
No sir I'm directing him bringing up the fact he brought up angry birds no one got time for that
 5 years ago '05        #151
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20987 20987
 shaneinsane said:
No sir I'm directing him bringing up the fact he brought up angry birds no one got time for that
You totally deflected it and said "Well angry birds isn't MLG"...
 5 years ago '10        #152
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 IronMaiden said:


Do i need to show you comparison shots of every major third party AA title running on 360/PS3 and their completely maxed out PC counter part? Get a grip on reality bro. You are fu*king delusional. And a lot of AAA titles have native DX11 support.

And you think DX10-DX11 is going to magically make a game look fu*king photo-realistic? Lay down because you are either drunk, tired or maybe stupid.
Here's a prime example of an idiot that has no clue of what he's talking about.

I'm repeating myself here, but maybe that's what's needed for the kids.

Current gen consoles use completely different processing architectures from not only PC's but also one another (Prime example is Bethesda struggling with PS3 ports entirely).

Game publishers shave development costs by developing a game for the most popular console and port it over to everything else (reason why Xbox 1 games looked marginally better than PS2 counterparts, though the hardware is vastly superior).

Right now, devs will finish a game for the Xbox 360 and either outsource ports to another development studio (Bethesda did this for the PS3 version of Oblivion), or handle it all in house.

Bethesda was criticized for the obvious console menu layouts on the PC version of Oblivion.

The reason why PC games look better is simply because the graphics and memory generally are at higher clock speeds and are of higher quantity, producing true HD graphics. Which is NOT the point boy.

PC games will never utilize 100% of the hardware becuase the games were optimized for consoles first and not natively for PC's.

Current gen consoles are limited to DX10 techniques for graphical effects. This is the bottleneck consoles place on next gen graphics cards today. DX11 features are just tacked on, not part of an individual development cycle.

So just to recap for idiots such as yourself:

Current gen games are developed from the bottom up for economical purposes.
PC games can't utilize the full extent of its hardware because of this.


Next gen is completely different.

The PS4 and Xbox will have the same processing architecture as a modern PC. Not only that, both consoles are 64 bit. This is good for everyone because it changes the entire development structure that is both cost effective and produces the best graphics for every platform.

Instead of devs developing for the PS4 and Xbox first, they'll make the game for the PC and port it over. This is the case with Watch Dogs and Theif.

The advantage of next gen consoles is the fact that there is no transition phase for television sets or screen resolutions in other words.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 were released when most Americans still owned a 480i TV. HDMI was still in its infancy at that time. The OG 360 didn't even have it on the console.

Even PC games struggled with true HD resolution gaming. Take Oblivion as an example again. It took two GeForce 8800 Ultras in SLI just to run the game just barely above 60 frames at 1080p. Add up the cost of the rig and the monitor or TV set and you've barely gained anything on the dollar.

Which takes me back to the next gen consoles. It takes just one mid range graphics card to play some of the most graphically intensive games this gen at 1080p at 30 frames. This includes all of the inefficiencies PC's naturally possesses.

The PS4 has a slightly better than average graphics chip shared with the main CPU, alongside DDR5 memory (which isn't commercially available). This machine is the literal phrase of working smart and not hard (which PC's do the exact opposite).

PC games will naturally be able to play at higher resolutions with higher frame rates, but its not worth the admission anymore. Consoles will finally be able to take advantage of every pixel on screen, which hasn't been achieved since exclusive OG Xbox games.

Next gen console games will look no different than PC games at the same resolution (aside from frame rates).


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 04-11-2013 at 03:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #153
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2003 2003
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]


That's just for last year.

Ain't nothing worth playing on PC
so i looked at that list and decided to pick a game thats title maybe interesting and picked this


[video - click to view]


i rather play that new walking dead survival game than that any day... PC exclusivesyou can keep them

Oh and lets not 4get sims what 3 or 4 they are on, the way pc nerds work on their social skills
 04-11-2013, 05:49 PM         #154
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
so i looked at that list and decided to pick a game thats title maybe interesting and picked this



i rather play that new walking dead survival game than that any day... PC exclusivesyou can keep them

Oh and lets not 4get sims what 3 or 4 they are on, the way pc nerds work on their social skills
Stupidity runs strong through this one.
 5 years ago '05        #155
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20987 20987
 IronMaiden said:
Stupidity runs strong through this one.
It's been running rampant through this entire thread.
 5 years ago '12        #156
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Hovi Bryant said:
Here's a prime example of an idiot that has no clue of what he's talking about.

I'm repeating myself here, but maybe that's what's needed for the kids.

Current gen consoles use completely different processing architectures from not only PC's but also one another (Prime example is Bethesda struggling with PS3 ports entirely).

Game publishers shave development costs by developing a game for the most popular console and port it over to everything else (reason why Xbox 1 games looked marginally better than PS2 counterparts, though the hardware is vastly superior).

Right now, devs will finish a game for the Xbox 360 and either outsource ports to another development studio (Bethesda did this for the PS3 version of Oblivion), or handle it all in house.

Bethesda was criticized for the obvious console menu layouts on the PC version of Oblivion.

The reason why PC games look better is simply because the graphics and memory generally are at higher clock speeds and are of higher quantity, producing true HD graphics. Which is NOT the point boy.

PC games will never utilize 100% of the hardware becuase the games were optimized for consoles first and not natively for PC's.

Current gen consoles are limited to DX10 techniques for graphical effects. This is the bottleneck consoles place on next gen graphics cards today. DX11 features are just tacked on, not part of an individual development cycle.

So just to recap for idiots such as yourself:

Current gen games are developed from the bottom up for economical purposes.
PC games can't utilize the full extent of its hardware because of this.


Next gen is completely different.

The PS4 and Xbox will have the same processing architecture as a modern PC. Not only that, both consoles are 64 bit. This is good for everyone because it changes the entire development structure that is both cost effective and produces the best graphics for every platform.

Instead of devs developing for the PS4 and Xbox first, they'll make the game for the PC and port it over. This is the case with Watch Dogs and Theif.

The advantage of next gen consoles is the fact that there is no transition phase for television sets or screen resolutions in other words.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 were released when most Americans still owned a 480i TV. HDMI was still in its infancy at that time. The OG 360 didn't even have it on the console.

Even PC games struggled with true HD resolution gaming. Take Oblivion as an example again. It took two GeForce 8800 Ultras in SLI just to run the game just barely above 60 frames at 1080p. Add up the cost of the rig and the monitor or TV set and you've barely gained anything on the dollar.

Which takes me back to the next gen consoles. It takes just one mid range graphics card to play some of the most graphically intensive games this gen at 1080p at 30 frames. This includes all of the inefficiencies PC's naturally possesses.

The PS4 has a slightly better than average graphics chip shared with the main CPU, alongside DDR5 memory (which isn't commercially available). This machine is the literal phrase of working smart and not hard (which PC's do the exact opposite).

PC games will naturally be able to play at higher resolutions with higher frame rates, but its not worth the admission anymore. Consoles will finally be able to take advantage of every pixel on screen, which hasn't been achieved since exclusive OG Xbox games.

Next gen console games will look no different than PC games at the same resolution (aside from frame rates).

God damn this n*gga wrote a term paper
 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM         #157
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
The PS4 has a slightly better than average graphics chip shared with the main CPU, alongside DDR5 memory (which isn't commercially available).
DDR5 doesn't exist. GDDR5 does.












































































































 04-11-2013, 07:06 PM         #158
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep its just modified


and






[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #159
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2003 2003
 IronMaiden said:
Stupidity runs strong through this one.
once again troll... I use to think jizzman was bad but u take the award
 5 years ago '07        #160
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 3937 3937
[QUOTE=HiRolliN;26765044]and even at that there using old outdated components but i will give them props for tweaking them to max speeds lol xbox gonna be the same way lol[/QUOTE]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy