Ps4 isn't just a high end pc

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 07:45 PM         #121
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^^^^^^^
see now thats where ur wrong bro

ive played plenty of games on PC

and I dont need steam to get them either

most PC exclusives are FPS & RTS games that dont interest me one bit
Because 90% of the games that come out on consoles aren't FPS?

PC has tons of MMORPGs/RPGs, Racing Sims, Adventure games etc. You have to look past just the AAA stuff. You do know there is a whole world of gaming outside of EA/2k/Ubi published games, right?
 04-10-2013, 07:45 PM         #122
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and BTW we didnt say PC doesnt have any games...

we said PC doesnt have any exclusives that interest us
 04-10-2013, 07:47 PM         #123
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
And next year ain't soon? By the time the PS4 drops DX 12 will be just around the corner. And you trippin Devs now making more games specifically for DX11 then ever. Check your facts homie.
No I don't think over a year is right around the corner. Plus I'm talking about fully utilizing DX11 features not programming games in DX9/10 and then adding some DX11 features in the game for PC games. So if you can, list the games that are built for DX11 only, fully utilizing it. I've search but found nothing but games that support DX9 & 11 plus numerous posts about how only a handful of games fully utilize DX11 (old and new posts).
 04-10-2013, 07:51 PM         #124
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Because 90% of the games that come out on consoles aren't FPS?

PC has tons of MMORPGs/RPGs, Racing Sims, Adventure games etc. You have to look past just the AAA stuff. You do know there is a whole world of gaming outside of EA/2k/Ubi published games, right?
im not talking about the fps games

my favorite games like gears of war,god of war,Uncharted,RDR ect. arent FPS

and if u want me to look past the AAA stuff then show me something that u think
is worth leaving my consoles alone for

because most of the popular PC games I see u guys praising are league of legends, world of witchcraft and diablo 3
 5 years ago '10        #125
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Baynut said:
n*gga DX10 came out in 2007. I think you living in the past or something. DX 11 been out for a while now and DX 12 bout to be out. You're an idiot.

And to you fu*kboys saying PC gamers stay inside and sh*t, where do yall play your console games? At the club? At the park? n*ggas is dumb as fu*k I swear.

PC exclusives? I'll just leave this here:

And for the record I own a Wii and PS3, had a xbox 360 but gave that to my sis cause I don't play it. Actually now that I think about it, I don't really play any games anymore but this thread is jokes.

Current gen games that get ported over to PC are all DX10. GPUs aren't even achieving their full potential because of this.

This is the reason why DX11 game engines such as UE4 won't exist on the PS3, 360, and Wii U. The console's graphic cards are simply incapable.

The fact that you can't even comprehend that further displays the idiocy of PC gamers who try to talk as if they know something. They don't.
 5 years ago '04        #126
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
 LAwLB15 said:
exactly my point

not 1 PC exclusive on that list has me pissing in my panties (nohomo lol)

I'd take gears judgement & all of the PS3 exclusives over any PC exclusive on that list

but thats just me im not trying to offend anyone
Which is the point. You constantly have idiot like OP making countless topics about stupid crap articles. Most PC gamers are exactly like you but don't care about your console exclusives. Most of the console stans sit there and pick sh*t like League of legends, starcraft, or World of Warcraft and pretends those are the only
games for PC. It's pretty sad that some people are so closed minded.

I am biased toward PC because it's what I grew up playing. Today its still the same, however I own every console/Handheld/etc. I've played all the console exclusives and IMO, they're just not that good. In fact I could careless about next gen consoles. Hell I've put a good 80ish hours on my WiiU in the past few weeks.(monster hunter 3 ultimate) and it's pretty much the only game I've been playing.

People need to get over it period.
 5 years ago '07        #127
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 IronMaiden said:
This was 2012 ALONE. Which had more exclusives then both consoles in the last 2 years combined.

Not pissing your pants because you are a console guy who has probably never played some of the amazing exclusives PC has to offer which is kind of sad. Is PC my primary gaming device? Yes, but i also own a PS3, 360 and Wii-U, yes i love Uncharted, Forza, Infamous, XBLA stuff and tons of other console exclusives. You say there are no PC exclusives worth playing yet you have never played any of them so how can you possibly make that a.ssumption? PC offers more then just repeats (IE Call of Duty) the PC platform explores all genres, takes way more risk and doesn't rely on just AAA titles. Have you seen some of the indie stuff to come out in the last years?

Consoles are great, PCs are great and both offer great exclusives but don't knock the PC exclusives until you actually get on a PC and play them. In recent years we have gotten amazing games like World of Warcraft that completely flipped the MMORPG genre on its fu*king head, amazing ARPGs like Witcher/Witcher 2, Torchlight/Torchlight 2. Amazing FPS games with insane communities like Counter-Strike, Arma, Natural Selection 2, Planetside 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and many more. What about RTS games? Starcraft 2, Civ/Total War series and Company of Heroes. Amazing Indie stuff like Evoland, Minecraft (which yes, is now on console.), Dear Esther, Hotline Miami and many many more.

I am not even scratching the surface of what PC has to offer. Try doing some research before saying a platform doesn't have games because PC has a ridiculous amount of both third party and exclusives that are amazing. And now with Kickstarter we are getting even more awesome exclusives like Wasteland 2 and many many many more.

Console kids like to talk sh*t because they are uninformed, don't make that mistake. And don't mistake me for some PC elitist because i am not. I love games, PC just happens to be my platform of choice as xbox or sony is yours.

Dont even know why people limit themselves, I own a rig, xbox360, Wii, and PSX emulator with thousands of roms. I cant see myself going back to just being stuck to one system, when the other systems have so many things to offer.

and in my opinion, PC games have a much devoted community than any other system.
 5 years ago '09        #128
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 DarkSidesHero said:
No I don't think over a year is right around the corner. Plus I'm talking about fully utilizing DX11 features not programming games in DX9/10 and then adding some DX11 features in the game for PC games. So if you can, list the games that are built for DX11 only, fully utilizing it. I've search but found nothing but games that support DX9 & 11 plus numerous posts about how only a handful of games fully utilize DX11 (old and new posts).
When the PS4 comes out(probably around November) by then I am willing to bet DX12 is 6-8 months away, max.

My n*gga do you not know how to use the internet?

Forgot to mention, there is only a handful of games made only for DX11, like Crysis 3 for example. But in most cases all games have to support atleast 2 types on DX which now adays is 9.0c and 11. Why? Because not everyone has a DX11 video card.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-10-2013 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #129
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
And the hunger flame games begin! I just wanna say that its the exact same thing I've been saying in these threads since I heard the spec rumors. PC gamers think just cuz they can pop in a card "meant" to play nice with each other, that their going to get the most efficient experience. I've seen so many tests of when they take a top of the line gaming rig and its still lacking in some area even tho it cost racks (Falcon northwest ring a bell)! For the price point and the efficiency that will be had its WAY more than a high end PC!

So end the flame war or eat a bag a d!cks!
 5 years ago '10        #130
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 BRonin357 said:
And the hunger flame games begin! I just wanna say that its the exact same thing I've been saying in these threads since I heard the spec rumors. PC gamers think just cuz they can pop in a card "meant" to play nice with each other, that their going to get the most efficient experience. I've seen so many tests of when they take a top of the line gaming rig and its still lacking in some area even tho it cost racks (Falcon northwest ring a bell)! For the price point and the efficiency that will be had its WAY more than a high end PC!

So end the flame war or eat a bag a d!cks!
Pretty much.

Next Gen consoles will plow the PCs in terms of maximizing the hardware.

I think it's hilarious that a 7870 or a 7970 can achieve 1080p gaming considering all of the inefficiencies of the PC platform. Yet people will pour endless amounts of cash for higher resolutions and framerates.

It's cool this generation. Consoles out today are all sub 720p, which is quite unacceptable.

Next gen though? Big rig PC gaming is a waste of money if you don't have some crazy res tv or monitor.
 04-10-2013, 08:45 PM         #131
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Next gen though? Big rig PC gaming is a waste of money if you don't have some crazy res tv or monitor.
No need for a crazy res tv or monitor when you have the ability to downsample I was never away of this until IronMaiden threw out this link.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Baynut said:
When the PS4 comes out(probably around November) by then I am willing to bet DX12 is 6-8 months away, max.

My n*gga do you not know how to use the internet?

Forgot to mention, there is only a handful of games made only for DX11, like Crysis 3 for example. But in most cases all games have to support atleast 2 types on DX which now adays is 9.0c and 11. Why? Because not everyone has a DX11 video card.
Yes I saw that list. Why you're hitting me with the smiley . I had asked for a list of games that are built only for DX11 not built with DX9 and throwing in some DX11 features. So thank you for proving my point. Once those new consoles drop we will see DX11/11.1 utilized more.
 5 years ago '06        #132
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
if my estamadations are correct, im guessing that everybody's holding their breath waiting to see what i've got to say on this subject

in my factually backed opinion, im guessing the ps4 is gonna use DDR5's architecture to make it that the console's graphic card and GPU can be updated via downloadable patches..the capabilities will be unlimited, meaning they will always be up to date and on par with the highest quality cards and GPUs that companies have to offer common sense to those of us who are somewhat knowledgeable
 5 years ago '05        #133
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13675 13675
 coolio said:
if my estamadations are correct, im guessing that everybody's holding their breath waiting to see what i've got to say on this subject

in my factually backed opinion, im guessing the ps4 is gonna use DDR5's architecture to make it that the console's graphic card and GPU can be updated via downloadable patches..the capabilities will be unlimited, meaning they will always be up to date and on par with the highest quality cards and GPUs that companies have to offer common sense to those of us who are somewhat knowledgeable
 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM         #134
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

Na we don't care what you say
 5 years ago '08        #135
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9733 9733
 shaneinsane said:
Isn't League of Legends the most played game in the world?

But no ones fu*king with pc
probably Angry birds is, but does that really count though?
 5 years ago '08        #136
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9733 9733
 coolio said:
if my estamadations are correct....
if your what?
 5 years ago '04        #137
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #138
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,946 | Props total: 16928 16928
 coolio said:

Coolio has spoken, this n*gga is hilarious

Yall gone make my n*gga Coolio break out the United State Scientists

Get a sense of humor and enjoy it people sheesh
 04-10-2013, 10:48 PM         #139
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

The Al Mighty has spoken!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #140
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 Hovi Bryant said:
Current gen games that get ported over to PC are all DX10. GPUs aren't even achieving their full potential because of this.

This is the reason why DX11 game engines such as UE4 won't exist on the PS3, 360, and Wii U. The console's graphic cards are simply incapable.

The fact that you can't even comprehend that further displays the idiocy of PC gamers who try to talk as if they know something. They don't.
n*gga was I talking about "ported games?". I get everything you saying but I still don't see the point you just further proving to me that PC gamers have a advantage when it comes to graphics and performance.

DarkSidesHero said:
Yes I saw that list. Why you're hitting me with the smiley . I had asked for a list of games that are built only for DX11 not built with DX9 and throwing in some DX11 features. So thank you for proving my point. Once those new consoles drop we will see DX11/11.1 utilized more.
Like I said not everyone owns a DX11 video card. That is why there are only a handful of games that were designed specifically for it. And those games are for PC gamers(crisis 3).

coolio said:

Patching only does so much. You acting like they can add a completely new video card to the console. All they will be able to do is maybe increase the speed of the card/gpu, change the bios, unlock shaders. All this produces more heat, so it comes down to the hardware.

This my last post on the subject though cause either way Ima cop, but if you want the best graphics and performance PC gaming>>>>.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-11-2013 at 03:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy