Ps4 isn't just a high end pc

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Yung Chance said:
ppl really sit at a pc and play games and try to act like thats hot

[pic - click to view]

foh
 5 years ago '12        #102
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 585 585
 Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh

5 years ago '08        #103
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,983 | Props total: 9754 9754
 Blood Edge said:
Console gaming is more expensive than PC gaming. Do ya'll think before posting?
if you're a PC gamer buying all games on release, then yes PC is still more expensive.

I game on PC and consoles, but I've spent more money on console gaming. I only play single player games on PC.
 5 years ago '05        #104
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
It is not a high end pc though....... maybe last year when they where working on it...
But by the time it comes out (next year? end of this year?) it will be way behind PC again. Like what happens every single gen..

Before last gen sony fanboys thought the CELL was gonna make it so PC gaming was WAY BEHIND lol. We know how that ended, skyrim not working well, 90% of multipalts better on 360 lol. PC was ahead of ps3 and TEH CELL before it even came out, as will happen this gen to, its just common sense. Blind fanboys might say different, but that's why they are blidn fanboys. I love my ps3 n 360, but some of you console fanboys sure seem sour.

Last edited by katalist; 04-10-2013 at 04:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #105
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh
Could replace the pc there with a console and it would be same sh*t. Poor attempt to make it seem like only PC gamers are nerds lol.

Some of you console fanboys are complete idiots.

You do know that you can play PC games with one of the thousands of controller options right? And that you can play on your HDTV to and not just at a computer monitor?
 5 years ago '09        #106
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Hovi Bryant said:
This was the first bottleneck for PC gaming. They're running console games, DX10 quality on next gen cards with insane frame rates.
n*gga DX10 came out in 2007. I think you living in the past or something. DX 11 been out for a while now and DX 12 bout to be out. You're an idiot.

And to you fu*kboys saying PC gamers stay inside and sh*t, where do yall play your console games? At the club? At the park? n*ggas is dumb as fu*k I swear.

PC exclusives? I'll just leave this here:

And for the record I own a Wii and PS3, had a xbox 360 but gave that to my sis cause I don't play it. Actually now that I think about it, I don't really play any games anymore but this thread is jokes.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-10-2013 at 04:39 PM..
 04-10-2013, 05:23 PM         #107
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
n*gga DX10 came out in 2007. I think you living in the past or something. DX 11 been out for a while now and DX 12 bout to be out. You're an idiot.

And to you fu*kboys saying PC gamers stay inside and sh*t, where do yall play your console games? At the club? At the park? n*ggas is dumb as fu*k I swear.
Yes DX11 has been out for a few years but guess what, dev's really haven't been utilizing it due to X amount of reasons. Once the consoles drop we will see DX11/11.1 being utilized the way it should be. DX12 is about to be out? It more than likely won't be dropping till mid-late next year.
 04-10-2013, 05:24 PM         #108
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stereotyping is fun!
 5 years ago '09        #109
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yes DX11 has been out for a few years but guess what, dev's really haven't been utilizing it due to X amount of reasons. Once the consoles drop we will see DX11/11.1 being utilized the way it should be. DX12 is about to be out? It more than likely won't be dropping till mid-late next year.
And next year ain't soon? By the time the PS4 drops DX 12 will be just around the corner. And you trippin Devs now making more games specifically for DX11 then ever. Check your facts homie.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-10-2013 at 05:38 PM..
 04-10-2013, 05:37 PM         #110
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Quite a bit of games utilize DX11 (mostly big AAA titles) but for the most part you are right.
 04-10-2013, 06:25 PM         #111
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Can i ask all the console gamers 1 question... Which one of you give a fucck whats inside a PC?

I coudnt give less of a fucck what any of these PC nerds Pc's can do... Pc gamers brag more about graphics more than actual games, theres literally no PC exclusives that i wish to play, I dont give a fucck about the OS or any other sh*t a console has to offer, all i do with my consoles is game... thats the reason i buy it
couldn't agree more
 5 years ago '12        #112
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh

Pc nerds

Last edited by Dee352; 04-10-2013 at 06:29 PM..
 04-10-2013, 06:29 PM         #113
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
couldn't agree more

[pic - click to view]

That's just for last year.

Ain't nothing worth playing on PC
 04-10-2013, 07:07 PM         #114
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't League of Legends the most played game in the world?

But no ones fu*king with pc
 04-10-2013, 07:07 PM         #115
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #116
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]

That list needs to be updated. I'm pretty sure PC got DMC and Binary Domain.
 04-10-2013, 07:14 PM         #117
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]

exactly my point

not 1 PC exclusive on that list has me pissing in my panties (nohomo lol)

I'd take gears judgement & all of the PS3 exclusives over any PC exclusive on that list

but thats just me im not trying to offend anyone
 5 years ago '12        #118
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,008 | Props total: 17168 17168
 IronMaiden said:

[pic - click to view]

04-10-2013, 07:35 PM         #119
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
exactly my point

not 1 PC exclusive on that list has me pissing in my panties (nohomo lol)

I'd take gears judgement & all of the PS3 exclusives over any PC exclusive on that list

but thats just me im not trying to offend anyone
This was 2012 ALONE. Which had more exclusives then both consoles in the last 2 years combined.

Not pissing your pants because you are a console guy who has probably never played some of the amazing exclusives PC has to offer which is kind of sad. Is PC my primary gaming device? Yes, but i also own a PS3, 360 and Wii-U, yes i love Uncharted, Forza, Infamous, XBLA stuff and tons of other console exclusives. You say there are no PC exclusives worth playing yet you have never played any of them so how can you possibly make that a.ssumption? PC offers more then just repeats (IE Call of Duty) the PC platform explores all genres, takes way more risk and doesn't rely on just AAA titles. Have you seen some of the indie stuff to come out in the last years?

Consoles are great, PCs are great and both offer great exclusives but don't knock the PC exclusives until you actually get on a PC and play them. In recent years we have gotten amazing games like World of Warcraft that completely flipped the MMORPG genre on its fu*king head, amazing ARPGs like Witcher/Witcher 2, Torchlight/Torchlight 2. Amazing FPS games with insane communities like Counter-Strike, Arma, Natural Selection 2, Planetside 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and many more. What about RTS games? Starcraft 2, Civ/Total War series and Company of Heroes. Amazing Indie stuff like Evoland, Minecraft (which yes, is now on console.), Dear Esther, Hotline Miami and many many more.

I am not even scratching the surface of what PC has to offer. Try doing some research before saying a platform doesn't have games because PC has a ridiculous amount of both third party and exclusives that are amazing. And now with Kickstarter we are getting even more awesome exclusives like Wasteland 2 and many many many more.

Console kids like to talk sh*t because they are uninformed, don't make that mistake. And don't mistake me for some PC elitist because i am not. I love games, PC just happens to be my platform of choice as xbox or sony is yours.
 04-10-2013, 07:39 PM         #120
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^
see now thats where ur wrong bro

ive played plenty of games on PC

and I dont need steam to get them either

most PC exclusives are FPS & RTS games that dont interest me one bit
Home