NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Hovi Bryant said:
Pull your skirt back up.

"The other exciting thing is that... when you think about Windows, even Windows for most people is tied to about 2GB of addressable memory space. This really opens up beyond what most PCs can do, because most PCs are running a 32-bit version of Windows.

Throw your money away on something better boy.

You're a fu*king idiot. 99% of the pc's sold now a days are 64 bit. If you are a gamer and have a PC, its 64 bit. All games made since 2010 have been optimized for 64 bit because games run better in a 64 bit environment, on top of DX 11. Not to mention 64 bit OS's are more stable and faster. Lastly, normal average computers come with 4gb of ram with 64gb of ram being the max or 32 being the max average. Gaming PC's always have the minimum of 4gb of ram, but now a days the average gaming PC has 8gb of ram. I have 16gb, you're a fu*king idiot.

I almost forgot to mention there are only 2 operating systems that use 2gb of ram, and that is Windows 7 64 bit version. And Windows 8 64 bit version, but if you get a new pc with windows 8 64 bit the lowest amount of ram you will have is 4gb, but on average most will come with 8gb of ram. sh*t even if you bought a PC with Windows 7 64 bit it would atleast come with 4gb of ram. Laptops are a different story though.

And for the record I work in IT. Don't talk about sh*t you don't know.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-10-2013 at 07:25 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #82
Iceberg010 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 165 165
Say Word.. My Ps4 is already payed for .. Traded in 2 xbox's at gamestop ..
 5 years ago '05        #83
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21042 21042
Damn, Hovi is getting completely exposed for his stupidity.
 5 years ago '12        #84
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,067 | Props total: 17336 17336
 Krazie said:
Damn, Hovi is getting completely exposed for his stupidity.
Now n*ggas are seeing the sh*t I been saying for like 2 weeks

And this n*gga said 2GB on a 32bit PC!? Did he really say that somewhere?! please bro tell me thats a lie?

My girls laptop is one of the simple mid level HP ones they offered last summer and it has 6gb of ram on a 64bit Windows 7 setup and she literally goti t for facebook and youtube

I got 16gb of RAM on my desktop and I dont know anyone playing PC games with less than 8

Ronnie need to start quoting these n*ggas before he let them go into certain threads
 5 years ago '12        #85
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,067 | Props total: 17336 17336
I cant believe this n*gga said those specs

Fam the specs he just listed weren't even the RECOMMENDED SPECS for CRYSIS 1 BACK IN 2007. The system I built way back in 06/07 to get ready for Crysis was sh*tting on what he said....Does this n*gga think people are still playing Jedi Outcast or some sh*t!?

Im lost as fu*k right now, i can't believe a n*gga really said people are playing games on a 32bit windows setup running 2 gigs of ram.

These are the CRYSIS 1 DEMO, NOT EVEN THE FULL GAME BUT THE STRIPPED DOWN DEMO REQUIREMENTS BACK IN 2007
OS - Windows XP / Vista
Processor - Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Memory - 2.0 GB RAM
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar
Hes trying to say that almost 6 and a half years later people are still playing on that!?!

Im done, I officially just put homie on my ignore list. Its not even funny no more
 5 years ago '04        #86
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
I'm more of a console head but @ some folk here actually a.ssuming serious n*ggas uses 32bit OS systems for gaming.

Know enough about gaming to know that is far from the case. n*ggas is running off on gaming requirements in 2008 or something & basing that to say folks are just limited to 2 gigs of ram? Only if someone was still going hard with 32-bit is this true. I don't even game and I use more then that running personal theatre on my 64-bit Win7 jawn. I'm if a serious gamer is even running with MY somewhat anemic specs
 5 years ago '07        #87
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3945 3945
just remember people. SCEA stands for Sony Computer Entertainment America. goodnight
 04-10-2013, 03:46 AM         #88
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

[pic - click to view]

i never seen this gif
 04-10-2013, 03:50 AM         #89
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did I miss this thread?

niccas eating hovi bryant alive in this mothafu*ka
 5 years ago '12        #90
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Can i ask all the console gamers 1 question... Which one of you give a fucck whats inside a PC?

I coudnt give less of a fucck what any of these PC nerds Pc's can do... Pc gamers brag more about graphics more than actual games, theres literally no PC exclusives that i wish to play, I dont give a fucck about the OS or any other sh*t a console has to offer, all i do with my consoles is game... thats the reason i buy it
 5 years ago '04        #91
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Pleasure Boy said:
Can i ask all the console gamers 1 question... Which one of you give a fucck whats inside a PC?

I coudnt give less of a fucck what any of these PC nerds Pc's can do... Pc gamers brag more about graphics more than actual games, theres literally no PC exclusives that i wish to play, I dont give a fucck about the OS or any other sh*t a console has to offer, all i do with my consoles is game... thats the reason i buy it
This man speaks truth...I agree with this right here...
 5 years ago '10        #92
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 LAwLB15 said:
how did I miss this thread?

niccas eating hovi bryant alive in this mothafu*ka
 5 years ago '10        #93
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 Higgins said:
So the OP talks about how powerful the ps4, whats in it and that it is a super computer PC gamers are the nerds when the dispute it?

The pc has exclusives, but biased and subjective taste will play in there. So lets talk about things that both platforms and how the pc is better and always will be?

If you understand how to build a PC and how parts are relevant to what's on screen, then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Because the point isn't that the PS4 is more powerful than a high end PC. Because it isn't.

The PS4 may just be the most efficient gaming machine ever. This is where you see the line drawn between knowledgeable people and idiots.

Consoles will always lead the way in terms of what standards are set. Developers will always create games for the larger market first, PC market second.

This was the first bottleneck for PC gaming. They're running console games, DX10 quality on next gen cards with insane frame rates.

PC gamers had an edge simply because they can truly play at full HD resolutions compared to consoles.

Until there's a new standard for televisions (2K-4K) that require higher resolutions, the cost advantage of consoles hasn't been this clear since the 360 first released. Unlike this gen, the cost advantage won't decrease immediately. It'll take about 5-6 years tops.

1080p 30fps is pretty much the new standard.

I remember you needed to SLI a GeForce 8 series card just to play Oblivion at full 1080p 60fps. You could have bought two 360's and still have some change left.

There hasn't been one intelligible rebuttal to the OP, and I'm being ate alive.

Pure comedy.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 04-10-2013 at 08:03 AM..
 04-10-2013, 08:10 AM         #94
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #95
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Higgins said:
So the OP talks about how powerful the ps4, whats in it and that it is a super computer PC gamers are the nerds when the dispute it?

The pc has exclusives, but biased and subjective taste will play in there. So lets talk about things that are actually comparable?
You guys are the n*ggas catching feelings not me... Im happy when games advance according to the times but im not switching lanes to PC, i was never a PC gamer and never will be, if i stop playing console games then i'll be a fulltime player, i'll just fucck more bi*ches out of bordem...

Ragarding the OP, well thats his opinion, i have mine, i dont compare PC's to consoles coz PC's arent consoles, theres engines, paddles, steering on a airplane but we dont call them cars... theres trannies with all the features of a real woman and they still called a tranny... As far as im concerned, pcs and consoles cater to 2 very different demographics like you said we all have subjective taste when it comes to gaming, as soon as you PC nerds get it through your skulls that we dont care what you buy for your pc than there will be peace... Until then its motherfucck PC gaming
 04-10-2013, 08:18 AM         #96
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl really sit at a pc and play games and try to act like thats hot

[pic - click to view]

foh
 5 years ago '13        #97
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,623 | Props total: 9999 9999
 Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh
 5 years ago '05        #98
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
funny a.ss thread
 5 years ago '04        #99
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2037 2037
 Pleasure Boy said:

This... All i want to do is turn on my console and start playing... While these PC people have to twerk everything and overclock their PC to run max bench marks... I do not know any1 that plays games on a PC, they are not people i see out or network with

Yung Chance said:

[pic - click to view]

foh
^ pretty much what a PC gamer friday night is, getting ready for some hardcore sick sick sick graphics on, wait league of legends then a later night fap session
 5 years ago '06        #100
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 bobdigi said:
Pretty much this. Console f*gs will never understand because they are poor.

if u measure somebody's wealth by whether they own a gaming PC or console, then u're poor as fu*k

$1000 computer is ur idea of being rich?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now