Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 02:03 PM         #81
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
a black hebrew israelite... just as i suspected.

to ignore you go!

if you didnt know the hebrews were a nation you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I guess you go study the bible

take it from someones whos read the bible front to back twice

please put me on ignore
 04-10-2013, 02:05 PM         #82
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mR ReZiW
This message is hidden because mR ReZiW is on your ignore list.

did someone say something???

anyways, some of us gotta be more careful. there are dangerous government agents on bx.

cause you know, the government's top priority is rap message boards
 5 years ago '05        #83
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 Alixix said:
they dont see the master plan
true story ... jay elec said this in his rhymes. some people cant see the forest for the trees.
 04-10-2013, 02:20 PM         #84
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:

Benzino exposed the "Real Slim Shady":

Im black so that should validate what Im saying here:

He has a point, alot of black girls are superficial. And im happy to say my girl is hispanic, and I dont think ill ever go back to a black woman because i simply cannot trust them...
with that being said u cant trust alot of women in general so fu*k eminem for making this song fu*king bi*ch a.ss whiteboy
 04-10-2013, 02:23 PM         #85
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a smart man will realize this guy never actually replies to any facts i state

trolling 101 in session
 04-10-2013, 02:36 PM         #86
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Why don't you reply to how one could possibly a.ssume the holocaust was fake?

knock yourself out, bump the thread when you're done too

considering those affected by the holocaust in which "6 million died" have received 150billion+ in reparations and receive 8billion a year from the USA just alone in reparations

yet those affected by the slave trade where well over 100million died have received NOTHING!!

the only reparations blacks have received for slavery is continued hardship

And remember the reparations Israel have received have been used to by arms to fund a genocide against the Palestinians and go to war with the surrounding arab nations Syria/Lebanon, Egypt etc

you have to ask questions

and this is before you question why the holocaust is literally shoved down your throat by the media. Go on netflix and compare the amount of holocaust documentaries to that of documentaries on the slave trade :/

then when you're done with that. Move on to how the creation of Israel in 1945 was beneficial to the western world having a grip on proceedings in the middle east.

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-10-2013 at 02:55 PM..
 04-10-2013, 02:56 PM         #87
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From this

kk504 said:

i HOPE for your sake you aren't a black hebrew israelite.

because then you're gonna see what "eat that a.ss alive in a debate" is really about.
Then when too much truth gets posted that he cant debunk or refute

To this

kk504 said:
a black hebrew israelite... just as i suspected.

to ignore you go!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #88
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 kk504 said:
you clearly said "who have the NK and iranians invaded??" ...and you were proven wrong. the end.

history/facts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> infowars.com
He's an idiot, but you're a fu*king idiot too

Iran was invaded by Iraq to start the war.
 04-10-2013, 03:39 PM         #89
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
He's an idiot, but you're a fu*king idiot too

Iran was invaded by Iraq to start the war.
and you're a bigger idiot if you didn't see me post this

kk504 said:

Iran invades Iraq

Iraqi tactics against Iranian invasion

For most part, Iraq remained on the defensive for the next six years of war, unable and unwilling to launch any major offensives, while Iran launched over 60 offensives against the Iraqis. Saddam commenced a policy of total war, gearing most of his country towards defending against Iran. By 1988, Iraq was spending 4075% of their GDP on military equipment. They had increased their manpower drastically, and by 1986 their manpower was greater than the Iranians. Despite that, Iraq consistently lost men and material, and remained on the defensive.

iraq provoked the situation by attempting to invade iran.... iran counters by attempting to invade iraq. not that hard to understand.

but then again, we are talking about you
 04-10-2013, 04:12 PM         #90
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Why don't you reply to how one could possibly a.ssume the holocaust was fake?
notice how certain idiots will tell you they read the bible??

they'll make you think they're damn near theologians.

yet they forgot that according to scripture, god would return that land back to the hebrews.

amos 9:14-15

ezekiel 4:3-6

ezekiel 37:10-14

ezekiel 37:21-22

isaiah 66:7-8

jeremiah 16:14-15

leviticus 26:3, 7-8

deuteronomy 30:3-5

and so on.....

but funny, some folks conveniently leave that part out.

then it becomes those "evil jews" funding genocides against the palestinians (descendants of the philistines, one of israel's biggest enemies in the OT)... ironically, the palestinians weren't even the direct heirs of that land in the first place. they've never even had full sovereignty over any land throughout their history

where were their muslim brothers to help? you mean to tell me with so many arab nations that supposedly "understand the plight of the palestinians" not even ONE has offered to take them in???

Last edited by kk504; 04-10-2013 at 11:54 PM..
 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM         #91
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna know when these idiots complaining about the corruption in this country are going to leave? since you know, it's just entirely "too evil"

you'll see these same morons defending people like the late chavez & gaddafi or ahmadinejad... but none of them have the balls to renounce their citizenship here in order to become venezuelan, libyan or iranian citizens.

because they know they wouldn't have the same opportunities or benefits there that they do here.

so instead, you'll see them complaining, while simultaneously taking advantage of living in this country.

lol hypocritical a.ss n*ggas.

if you ask me, those are the traits of a coward and sell out.... if we go by THEIR logic.

Last edited by kk504; 04-11-2013 at 12:05 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #92
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 kk504 said:
and you're a bigger idiot if you didn't see me post this
Your response is a post saying that Iraq started the war, failed, and then got invaded by Iran?
 04-10-2013, 04:27 PM         #93
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
Your response is a post saying that Iraq started the war, failed, and then got invaded by Iran?
 kk504 said:

Iran invades Iraq

Iraqi tactics against Iranian invasion

For most part, Iraq remained on the defensive for the next six years of war, unable and unwilling to launch any major offensives, while Iran launched over 60 offensives against the Iraqis. Saddam commenced a policy of total war, gearing most of his country towards defending against Iran. By 1988, Iraq was spending 4075% of their GDP on military equipment. They had increased their manpower drastically, and by 1986 their manpower was greater than the Iranians. Despite that, Iraq consistently lost men and material, and remained on the defensive.

iraq provoked the situation by attempting to invade iran.... iran counters by attempting to invade iraq. not that hard to understand.

but then again, we are talking about you

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2013, 07:00 AM         #94
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
where were their muslim brothers to help? you mean to tell me with so many arab nations that supposedly "understand the plight of the palestinians" not even ONE has offered to take them in???
you never heard of the 6 day war?

where the tiny "state" of isreal started the war and defeated Egypt, Syria and Lebanon in 6 days? the result ment israel captured gaza and the west bank

Knowledge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aimless rambling

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-11-2013 at 07:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy