Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 11:47 AM         #61
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
after all, he was the same idiot who said empire state of mind was the biggest song of the 2000's
really

I literally noticed you a few days ago, if that happened it must of been a year or two ago. You been watching my posts that long? Either that or it wasn't me

Ghost Writer said:
Why are we discussing international politics in a hip-hop thread???
As you can see, he just randomly started talking about NK and Iraq. I coudln't resist but shut him down
 04-10-2013, 11:52 AM         #62
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
really

I literally noticed you a few days ago, if that happened it must of been a year or two ago. You been watching my posts that long? Either that or it wasn't me

As you can see, he just randomly started talking about NK and Iraq. I coudln't resist but shut him down
and analytical one might not be far behind.

after all, he was the same idiot who said empire state of mind was the biggest song of the 2000's
learn how to read.

By Analytical One - 03-11-2013

04-10-2013, 11:52 AM         #63
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
you're missing the point completely...

you think the world was some peaceful place from the beginning b? you think america has been the only evil in earth's long history???

guess someone never "read up" on the egyptian empire, the syrian empire, the babylonian empire, the medo-persian empire, the greek empire, the seleucid empire, the roman empire, the "holy" roman empire, the french empire, the spanish empire, the british empire.. and now the u.s empire.

everything we have.... from our names, to our calendar, to our holidays, to our monuments, to our political system, to our school system, to the foods we eat CAME DIRECTLY FROM THE INFLUENCE OF MANY OF THOSE SAME EMPIRES.

instead of focusing all your energy into trying to figure out why this country or that country is "evil"... you should be focusing on trying to better YOURSELF.

YOU have to live with YOU.

nobody is going to change the way the world and it's governments is structured. the only structure you need to be worrying about is your temple and your little one's temple(s).

how you gonna cop a plea after you get shut down

I never said the world was ever happy happy land, but we gonna sit here and try to justify dropping 2 nuclear bombs on japanese civilians?

focusing all my energy? your the one that brought the subject up, now i gotta be focusing ALL my energy because you got proved wrong ahahahaahaha

you're like the guy who challenges someone at madden then when he gets beat comes out with "you play way more than me"

you're a joke

I'm done now

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-10-2013 at 11:58 AM..
 04-10-2013, 11:57 AM         #64
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

how you gonna cop a plea after you get shut down

I never said the world was ever happy happy land, but we gonna sit here and try to justify dropping 2 nuclear bombs on japanese civilians?

focusing all my energy? your the one that brought the subject up, now i gotta be focusing ALL my energy because you got proved wrong ahahahaahaha

you're like the guy who challenges someone at madden then when he gets beat comes out with "you play way more than me"

you're a joke

I'm done now
can you justify empires using religion to control the masses? how about hellenization? you cool with that too? cause two nuclear bombs were wrong, but so was the ethnic cleansing of entire cultures. but rarely do you argue against those points.

and actually... you came into this thread talking sh*t, saying certain quotes were the only ones worth reading... while trying to call out other members on their race. or rather, lack of "blackness."

yet this isn't the first time you've been wrong, or been utterly destroyed in a debate.

JickBangz said:
My bad!

You win!

That kk504 n*gga eating your a.ss in this debate though!

good day sir.

Last edited by kk504; 04-10-2013 at 12:15 PM..
 04-10-2013, 12:20 PM         #65
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so its a crime to have an opinion? I'm glad you value mine so much lol.

why cant i call members out on their "blackness"? is boxden not notorious for white boys pretending to be black?

-------------------------------
you must be retarded if you couldn't see jickbangs being sarcastic

wayy to go referring to a thread from last week after losing a debate. Hope it healed the wounds ahah
 04-10-2013, 12:25 PM         #66
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
so its a crime to have an opinion? I'm glad you value mine so much lol.

why cant i call members out on their "blackness"? is boxden not notorious for white boys pretending to be black?

-------------------------------
you must be retarded if you couldn't see jickbangs being sarcastic

wayy to go referring to a thread from last week after losing a debate. Hope it healed the wounds ahah
riiiight "sarcastic"

and there's nothing wrong with an opinion... it's when you try passing that opinion off as "fact" that it becomes a problem.

can you justify empires using religion to control the masses? how about hellenization? you cool with that too? cause two nuclear bombs were wrong, but so was the ethnic cleansing of entire cultures. but rarely do you argue against those points.
^you forgot to answer this btw...

and you're also the same guy who says the holocaust didn't happen.

it takes a certain kind of moron to say something like that.

i HOPE for your sake you aren't a black hebrew israelite.

because then you're gonna see what "eat that a.ss alive in a debate" is really about.

Last edited by kk504; 04-10-2013 at 12:29 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #67
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309

[video - click to view]

04-10-2013, 12:40 PM         #68
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
riiiight "sarcastic"

and there's nothing wrong with an opinion... it's when you try passing that opinion off as "fact" that it becomes a problem.

^you forgot to answer this btw...

and you're also the same guy who says the holocaust didn't happen.

it takes a certain kind of moron to say something like that.

i HOPE for your sake you aren't a black hebrew israelite.

because then you're gonna see what "eat that a.ss alive in a debate" is really about.
If anything I think its more clear that you interpret my opinion as fact
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

its takes a moron to not understand how beneficial the holocaust was to ensuring the power structure remained the same as time changed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a black hebrew isrealite but I'm a direct descendent of those israelites who fled into west africa after being ran out of their homeland and seeked asylum in west africa until they were sold out into slavery to the white man by the west african natives.

Lord knows I aint the only one who knows the truth
“You will never be able to live here in peace, because you (Jews) left here (Israel) black and came back white” (1952) Former President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser speaking of Jewish settlers.

And those who controlled the slave trade, stole out identity. And ensured that our heritage, mother tongue, names, religion, culture, traditions were erased.
The Jewish controlled Black Slave Trade [MUST SEE]

98% of ships used in the slave trade were Jewish owned

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-10-2013 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5380 5380
 kk504 said:
ironically, jay electronica was talkin all that "pro black" "anti-illuminati" bullsh*t then...

but he's dating kate rothschild AND he signed to jigga, who some call an "illuminati puppet"

if anybody sold out, it was jay electronica.
This.
 04-10-2013, 12:43 PM         #70
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you already been shut down itt, now you wanna take it to black history. This is my forte

you got the wrong one, you must not have seen what I do in the Knowledge Corner

5 years ago '04        #71
Kliq 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 12274 12274
sh*t what if the Illuminati had Proof k!lled to keep Em in check
 5 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Get Wrecked said:
We actin like Eminem ain't explain himself for using n*gga during the 90s

We also acting like yall prolly don't let white people say n*gga

And we also acting like Ice Cube and various other rappers never used Cracker
drop a few er's at the end of those n*ggas
 04-10-2013, 01:00 PM         #73
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Posted twice for Substance

I'm not a black hebrew isrealite but I'm a direct descendent of those israelites who fled into west africa after being ran out of their homeland and seeked asylum in west africa until they were sold out into slavery to the white man by the west african natives.

“You will never be able to live here in peace, because you (Jews) left here (Israel) black and came back white” (1952) Former President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser speaking of Jewish settlers.

And those who controlled the slave trade, stole out identity. And ensured that our heritage, mother tongue, names, religion, culture, traditions were erased.
The Jewish controlled Black Slave Trade [MUST SEE]

04-10-2013, 01:25 PM         #74
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
If anything I think its more clear that you interpret my opinion as fact
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

its takes a moron to not understand how beneficial the holocaust was to ensuring the power structure remained the same as time changed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone who has studied the history of slavery knows the radhanites helped transport slaves through certain parts of europe & a few muslim countries. and many of those slaves weren't just black either (read up on slavs)

but what do the radhanites have to do with the jews k!lled during the holocaust??

i've literally seen you say the holocaust never happened.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

btw, those africans who sold brothers & sisters to europeans, muslims and this country, were also brothers & sisters.

corruption isn't exclusive to race.

and for what it's worth, the word "jew" doesn't equate race.... it equates faith in judaism.

seeing as there are black jews, white jews, brown jews, spanish jews, even asian jews.

btw

<----studied history in college

Last edited by kk504; 04-10-2013 at 01:54 PM..
 04-10-2013, 01:26 PM         #75
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
Posted twice for Substance
posted twice for stupidity
 5 years ago '12        #76
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
 Ghost Writer said:
Why are we discussing international politics in a hip-hop thread???
It's ironic to me the one guy posted he thinks there are government agents out there subverting positive black discussion threads with bullsh*t to harm the community ....

Then posts 12 times trying to defend himself arguing about something that has nothing to do with the thread.

04-10-2013, 01:32 PM         #77
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
lol couldn't have said it better. lol @ government agents on boxden.

lol watch him come back into this thread and say Y'ALL are agents now.
 5 years ago '12        #78
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
 Ghost Writer said:
lol couldn't have said it better. lol @ government agents on boxden.

he clearly exposed himself as one of the government agents

be careful in these slumz ... they watching us

04-10-2013, 01:55 PM         #79
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
anyone who has studied the history of slavery knows the radhanites helped transport slaves through certain parts of europe & a few muslim countries. and many of those slaves weren't just black either (read up on slavs)

but what do the radhanites have to do with the jews k!lled during the holocaust??

i've literally seen you say the holocaust never happened.

[pic - click to view]

btw, those africans who sold brothers & sisters to the this country, europe & the muslims, were also brothers & sisters.

corruption isn't exclusive to race.

and for what it's worth, the word "jew" doesn't equate race.... it equates faith in judaism.

seeing as there are black jews, white jews, brown jews, spanish jews, even asian jews.

btw

<----studied history in college
who mentioned radhanites here?

who said judaism was a race?

the word jew is not even in the bible

and the hebrews were a nation of people
 04-10-2013, 01:58 PM         #80
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
who mentioned radhanites here?

who said judaism was a race?

the word jew is not even in the bible

and the hebrews were a nation of people
a black hebrew israelite... just as i suspected.

to ignore you go!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy