Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 10:24 AM         #41
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
85% of bx is white males, so i expect the majority to get mad and act like they cant comprehend

kk504 said:
lol unfortunately he isn't.

that's why he gets destroyed in debates.
You claim to be black, but you got no rebuttal. You're either white or one of them black kids that grew up in the burbs, you exposed yourself when you had to do google searches to acquire regular street knowledge.
 04-10-2013, 10:36 AM         #42
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
You claim to be black, but you got no rebuttal. You're either white or one of them black kids that grew up in the burbs, you exposed yourself when you had to do google searches to acquire regular street knowledge.

mR ReZiW said:

Who have north korea or iran invaded? please I'll wait....

And they're supposed to be the bad guys?
 kk504 said:

"The situation escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950."

"Iran invades Iraq

For most part, Iraq remained on the defensive for the next six years of war, unable and unwilling to launch any major offensives, while Iran launched over 60 offensives against the Iraqis."

CLEARLY one can tell you rode the short bus to school.
 04-10-2013, 10:39 AM         #43
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mR ReZiW, tell these people how you feel about the holocaust.
 04-10-2013, 10:53 AM         #44
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you see my point people?

I honestly do believe that forums have government trolls to derail threads, sway arguments etc etc. And I think theres a couple in here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't wanna derail the thread. So I'll post a reply in this thread here and we can continue this discussion

04-10-2013, 10:58 AM         #45
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
if he really said that sh*t about Iran and North Korea he's delusional... our government is atrocious but to stick up for Iran and NK just out of spite is stupid...

how you think blacks would be treated in those countries? koreans are some of the most racist people out there
lol which is why i said, he stays getting destroyed in debates.

the fact he thinks being truly black equates to having a profound knowledge of selling crack, or that any black person who lives in the suburbs is "selling out" should let you know how many neurons he's missing.
 04-10-2013, 10:59 AM         #46
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apologies to OP but I couldnt resist. this kk505 guy is an idiot

@kk505

your an idiot if you think north korea invaded the south because they wanted to rule the south

when japan surrendered in WWII

America created the 38th parallel (google it) and divided korea in two.

north korea were f!ghting against the american rule of south korea

south korea is an american puppet state like isreal

The USA actually refuse to sign the treaty to say that the war is over which started 50+ years ago, because they dont want to lift the embargoes put on NK.
 04-10-2013, 11:02 AM         #47
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to top it off, this is how stupid you are

IRAQ INVADED IRAN!!!!

With the help of America

Saddam and the US started of as allies, then the US stabbed him in the back

global affairs is not your strong point
 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM         #48
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the worst thing is, it even says this in the links you posted. how fu*king stupid can you be hahahahahaha
 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM         #49
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

[pic - click to view]

you clearly said "who have the NK and iranians invaded??" ...and you were proven wrong. the end.

history/facts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> infowars.com
 5 years ago '10        #50
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
I tried to tell ya
 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM         #51
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The demographics of this site have been perfectly reflected in this thread.

Us brothers are truly the minority on this board.

No way a brother man would defend Eminem's (or "Foolish Pride" as a few of his zealots are fond of referring to him as) menacing verbal onslaught towards black women on his debut song "Foolish Pride".

Peep Eminem here using the n-word in one of his performances:

[video - click to view]

Skip to 0:22
 04-10-2013, 11:11 AM         #52
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:
The demographics of this site have been perfectly reflected in this thread.

Us brothers are truly the minority on this board.

No way a brother man would defend Eminem's (or "Foolish Pride" as a few of his zealots are fond of referring to him as) menacing verbal onslaught towards black women on his debut song "Foolish Pride".

Peep Eminem here using the n-word in one of his performances:

Skip to 0:22
who's defending eminem???

he's a whiteboy, that kinda thing is to be expected.

what shocks me the most is what jay electronica is doing.

why is it that when a brother does something ignorant or suspicious we're supposed to pretend like it didn't happen?

it's easier to hate on the whiteboy because he isn't black obviously... but when do we take accountability for our own actions though?
 04-10-2013, 11:14 AM         #53
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
you clearly said "who have the NK and iranians invaded??" ...and you were proven wrong. the end.

history/facts >>>>>>>>>>>>>> infowars.com
wtf is info wars? reading books>>>>>>>>>>>>>

how can you have proven me wrong? you're trying to look at the problem on the surface. When America went half way around the world and divided a country in half. NK went to f!ght against american rule and justifiably so

As for Iraq/Iran... how did Iran invade Iraq?

this is a quote from the 2nd paragraph of YOUR link

The Iran–Iraq War began when Iraq invaded Iran via simultaneous invasions by air and land on 22 September 1980.
this is from YOUR link ffs

pu$$y said:
kind of correct, but the USSR and the US were equally responsible for the divide. it wasn't strictly a US decision, nor were they the only stakeholders. the israel comparison is inappropriate though. look at the funds we give to each state. not even comparable.
its 100% correct. It WAS strictly a US decision to create the 38th parallel. and a direct result of the US dropping the only nuclear bombs to ever be used in the history of the world

israel comparison inappropriate how? is Israel not a puppet state for the US? yes or no

case closed
 04-10-2013, 11:22 AM         #54
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
And to top it off, this is how stupid you are

IRAQ INVADED IRAN!!!!

With the help of America

Saddam and the US started of as allies, then the US stabbed him in the back

global affairs is not your strong point

"Iran invades Iraq

no one said anything about whether iraq provoked the situation or not (they did)... YOU asked who have iran and nk invaded... and i provided proof.

btw, before we "stabbed" iraq in the back, they had also attempted an invasion of kuwait in 92...

I honestly do believe that forums have government trolls to derail threads, sway arguments etc etc. And I think theres a couple in here

and i honestly do believe you're an idiot

intelligence is certainly not your strong point...
 04-10-2013, 11:25 AM         #55
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
As for Iraq/Iran... how did Iran invade Iraq?

Iran invades Iraq

Iraqi tactics against Iranian invasion

For most part, Iraq remained on the defensive for the next six years of war, unable and unwilling to launch any major offensives, while Iran launched over 60 offensives against the Iraqis. Saddam commenced a policy of total war, gearing most of his country towards defending against Iran. By 1988, Iraq was spending 40–75% of their GDP on military equipment. They had increased their manpower drastically, and by 1986 their manpower was greater than the Iranians. Despite that, Iraq consistently lost men and material, and remained on the defensive.

iraq provoked the situation by attempting to invade iran.... iran counters by attempting to invade iraq. not that hard to understand.

but then again, we are talking about you
 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM         #56
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you retarded

Iraq invades Iran and THEN Iran counters them

how the fu*k does that equal Iran invading Iraq.

The whole point of my who have NK/Iraq invaded means who the fu*k have they STARTED wars with. They have started or instigated any wars in modern times, which is the point thats been proven
 04-10-2013, 11:39 AM         #57
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
are you retarded

Iraq invades Iran and THEN Iran counters them

how the fu*k does that equal Iran invading Iraq.

The whole point of my who have NK/Iraq invaded means who the fu*k have they STARTED wars with. They have started or instigated any wars in modern times, which is the point thats been proven
you're missing the point completely...

you think the world was some peaceful place from the beginning b? you think america has been the only evil in earth's long history???

guess someone never "read up" on the egyptian empire, the syrian empire, the babylonian empire, the medo-persian empire, the greek empire, the seleucid empire, the roman empire, the "holy" roman empire, the french empire, the spanish empire, the british empire.. and now the u.s empire.

everything we have.... from our names, to our calendar, to our holidays, to our monuments, to our political system, to our school system, to the foods we eat CAME DIRECTLY FROM THE INFLUENCE OF MANY OF THOSE SAME EMPIRES.

instead of focusing all your energy into trying to figure out why this country or that country is "evil"... you should be focusing on trying to better YOURSELF.

YOU have to live with YOU.

nobody is going to change the way the world and it's governments is structured. the only structure you need to be worrying about is your temple and your little one's temple(s).

Last edited by kk504; 04-10-2013 at 11:45 AM..
 04-10-2013, 11:43 AM         #58
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Why are we discussing international politics in a hip-hop thread???
we're discussing it because mR ReZiW is an idiot.

and analytical one might not be far behind.

after all, he was the same idiot who said empire state of mind was the biggest song of the 2000's
 04-10-2013, 11:44 AM         #59
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is interesting

By 1988, Iraq was spending 40–75% of their GDP on military equipment.
You can see how American coaxed Iraq into the war with military backing, then gently pulled out. Making Iraq use practically the majority of their GDP on arms. Which ment a major pay day for those high up

After the Iraq/Iran war was done Iraq was broke and invaded Kuwait for more oil. US didn't like that as Iraq was more useful to them broke, so thus the gulf war happened

Moving on a decade or so. Saddam would go on to refuse to accept the U.S. dollar for his oil to only trade in Euros and Gold. And for that he was k!lled
 04-10-2013, 11:46 AM         #60
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
This is interesting

You can see how American coaxed Iraq into the war with military backing, then gently pulled out. Making Iraq use practically the majority of their GDP on arms. Which ment a major pay day for those high up

After the Iraq/Iran war was done Iraq was broke and invaded Kuwait for more oil. US didn't like that as Iraq was more useful to them broke, so thus the gulf war happened

Moving on a decade or so. Saddam would go on to refuse to accept the U.S. dollar for his oil to only trade in Euros and Gold. And for that he was k!lled

kk504 said:
you're missing the point completely...

you think the world was some peaceful place from the beginning b? you think america has been the only evil in earth's long history???

guess someone never "read up" on the egyptian empire, the syrian empire, the babylonian empire, the medo-persian empire, the greek empire, the seleucid empire, the roman empire, the "holy" roman empire, the french empire, the spanish empire, the british empire.. and now the u.s empire.

everything we have.... from our names, to our calendar, to our holidays, to our monuments, to our political system, to our school system, to the foods we eat CAME DIRECTLY FROM THE INFLUENCE OF MANY OF THOSE SAME EMPIRES.

instead of focusing all your energy into trying to figure out why this country or that country is "evil"... you should be focusing on trying to better YOURSELF.

YOU have to live with YOU.

nobody is going to change the way the world and it's governments is structured. the only structure you need to be worrying about is your temple and your little one's temple(s).

now please, shut the fu*k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy