Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 The Infamous1 said:
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

But you see it happen to this day, n*ggaz will always side with the white man

It's phucking hip hop

you're acting like rappers are some squeaky clean role models constantly pushing for positive values and the progression of lower class communities.

If we let them sell records by the millions flaunting their stories of selling crack to their own community, calling their own women derogatory terms, and k!lling one another, then why the phuck would they care about what some white boy said when he was 16 ??

I mean I love hip-hop but I can keep it real and recognize the negativity in it.

You think anyone is gonna say shyt when this right here is your average rapper:

[video - click to view]

How about how the older black generation saying they can't understand how you listen to a form of music that perpetuates negativity in the community ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-09-2013 at 08:03 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #22
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
jay elec one of the lamest n*ggas, i dont understand all the time n*ggas be givin him
 5 years ago '10        #23
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 94 94
 The Infamous1 said:
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

Ohhhh mannnn ur soooooo right eminem is racist cuz he said black bi*ches when he was like 16 but people like kanye and the rest of these nignogs can talk about white bi*ches n crackers all day righhhhhhhhhhhhh........fag
 5 years ago '06        #24
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Fen said:
jay elec one of the lamest n*ggas, i dont understand all the time n*ggas be givin him
Idk seems like him and consequence are neck and neck dude be kicking that godbody Muslim sh*t but got straight white girls.
 5 years ago '04        #25
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11419 11419
 Surreality said:
Benzino is probably the worst thing to ever happen in hip-hop, ever
this.

he ruined the magazine i grew up on.

i remember being a youngster happy to buy the source every month.

fu*k that f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #26
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 1227 1227
Jay Elec is just fulfilling the prophecy

:succes:
 5 years ago '12        #27
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Analytical One said:

Benzino exposed the "Real Slim Shady":

It's not just em tho, its like EVERY white person. That's why I don't believe most of the people posting here are black. Either that or they're the biggest uncle toms of all time

David spade/Game.
Justin/Kanye.
Spike lee/Tarrantino
Etc

Heck I remember Bill clinton said some offensive sh*t about obama(I'm not a fan but still) and people were actually Riding heavily with Clinton and making all sorts of excuses
 5 years ago '12        #28
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 SecretAgentMan said:
Ohhhh mannnn ur soooooo right eminem is racist cuz he said black bi*ches when he was like 16 but people like kanye and the rest of these nignogs can talk about white bi*ches n crackers all day righhhhhhhhhhhhh........fag
^^^^^ white

You probably still believe eminem had a black girlfriend
 04-09-2013, 11:47 PM         #29
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:

so this is why this thread is only 2 pages

100% truth

just because a white man say's he hates nigg3r bi*chs doesn't mean that he is racist because he was 16

but what 17 year old chief keef says is the reason that all the murders are going on in Chicago

98%

white boys and corny bi*ch a.ss ho a.ss house n*gga scum from the suburbs
 04-09-2013, 11:52 PM         #30
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
:

Maybe he is 'jockeying for position' like he mentioned in the v8deo

Jay elec is probably the most aware rapper that I've listened to. When he signed to jay-z I called him a sellout... but after he got with the rothschild I thought maybe it isnt that simple... he might be planning some sh*t on the low

Either 1. He's a sellout 2. A hero 3. A martyr... im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
 kk504 said:
lesson of the day: trust NO ONE

/thread

even jessie k!lled martin

and louis k!lled malcom.

the only thing "self aware" about jay is his interest to become rich and famous.
 04-09-2013, 11:55 PM         #31
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

100% truth

just because a white man say's he hates nigg3r bi*chs doesn't mean that he is racist because he was 16

but what 17 year old chief keef says is the reason that all the murders are going on in Chicago

98%

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #32
JCash 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 7 7
Jay Elec lookin like "why am i with this...
 5 years ago '10        #33
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 mrep3 said:
Idk seems like him and consequence are neck and neck dude be kicking that godbody Muslim sh*t but got straight white girls.
I been sayin the same sh*t...its like the Muslim dude in Don't Be A Menace
 5 years ago '06        #34
rhymeandreason 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 6 6
Em won
 5 years ago '07        #35
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Jay Elec getting his Don't Be A Menace On........

"I'm just doing to the white woman, what the white man, did to the black woman for over 400 years...... what's that? fu*kin' em!"
 5 years ago '10        #36
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 davilla24c said:
Jay Elec is just fulfilling the prophecy

:succes:
they dont see the master plan
 04-10-2013, 08:12 AM         #37
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only posts worth reading in itt

The Infamous1 said:

HipHopFactz said:
I watched the video and obviously Jay Elec believes in the illumanti theory

He said Eminem is Satans tool to world domination and Benzino was the Arch Angel

So if hip hop is the vehicle to world dominance how come it don't sell as much as rock and pop music anymore

If anything the labels and rappers like Jayz and Diddy basically pushed the culture purely in to a materialistic form of music obsessed with jewellery, clothes and forbes magazine status.

All the political side to rap music died in the mid to late 90's.

Rap music in terms of sales is nothing but a dying fad compared to other genres and gone are the days when it had the potential to be used as a bargin tool to get things done and voices heard.
 Analytical One said:

Benzino exposed the "Real Slim Shady":

The Infamous1 said:

It's not just em tho, its like EVERY white person. That's why I don't believe most of the people posting here are black. Either that or they're the biggest uncle toms of all time

David spade/Game.
Justin/Kanye.
Spike lee/Tarrantino
Etc

Heck I remember Bill clinton said some offensive sh*t about obama(I'm not a fan but still) and people were actually Riding heavily with Clinton and making all sorts of excuses
 The Infamous1 said:
^^^^^ white

You probably still believe eminem had a black girlfriend
 bigree61 said:

100% truth

98%

04-10-2013, 08:21 AM         #38
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly do believe that forums have government trolls to derail threads, sway arguments etc etc. And I think theres a couple in here

you can tell whos white itt

white people don't bat an eyelid when some coonery sh*t gets posted, but anything constructive and they try shoot it down quick. It's a mentality thats installed in their brains, that black people cant have sh*t thats good

eminem is a fake and a phony, manufactures pop artist like justin timberlake. Why do you think hes so reclusive? coz he cant live with himself, the fact he dont even own his own image. Its hard to live knowing you completely lost yourself for riches

the only time hes around anyone black is when the cameras is rolling.

he got caught out, his true nature exposed. Just like the majority of posters on bx, who with their white friends will be saying "n1gger, spic" blah blah blah but on bx they turn into some cool black dude who fu*ks hard with the culture :/
 5 years ago '12        #39
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 mR ReZiW said:
I honestly do believe that forums have government trolls to derail threads, sway arguments etc etc. And I think theres a couple in here

you can tell whos white itt

white people don't bat an eyelid when some coonery sh*t gets posted, but anything constructive and they try shoot it down quick. It's a mentality thats installed in their brains, that black people cant have sh*t thats good

eminem is a fake and a phony, manufactures pop artist like justin timberlake. Why do you think hes so reclusive? coz he cant live with himself, the fact he dont even own his own image. Its hard to live knowing you completely lost yourself for riches

the only time hes around anyone black is when the cameras is rolling.

he got caught out, his true nature exposed. Just like the majority of posters on bx, who with their white friends will be saying "n1gger, spic" blah blah blah but on bx they turn into some cool black dude who fu*ks hard with the culture :/
You must be trolling.
 04-10-2013, 09:02 AM         #40
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
You must be trolling.
lol unfortunately he isn't.

that's why he gets destroyed in debates.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago