Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.

most viewed right now
 136
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM         #1
9519 pageviews
110 comments


Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine.
 

 

Jay Electronica's album was subsequently shelved indefinitely.

110 comments for "Flashback: Jay Electronica and Benzino exposing Eminem and Jimmy Iovine."

 04-09-2013, 01:43 PM         #2
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:


Jay Electronica's album was subsequently shelved indefinitely.
ironically, jay electronica was talkin all that "pro black" "anti-illuminati" bullsh*t then...

but he's dating kate rothschild AND he signed to jigga, who some call an "illuminati puppet"

if anybody sold out, it was jay electronica.


Last edited by kk504; 04-09-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #3
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43151 43151
 kk504 said:
ironically, jay electronica was talkin all that "pro black" "anti-illuminati" bullsh*t then...

but he's dating kate rothschild AND he signed to jigga, who some call an "illuminati puppet"

if anybody sold out, it was jay electronica.
 04-09-2013, 01:47 PM         #4
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
lol n*gga is a fu*kin hypocrite.


meanwhile benzino was ****'n like a mothafu*ka on love and hip hop atl.

you sure was makin n*ggas look righteous there zino.
 5 years ago '12        #5
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
No one takes benzino seriously.
 5 years ago '12        #6
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

But you see it happen to this day, n*ggaz will always side with the white man
 5 years ago '13        #7
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43151 43151
I watched the video and obviously Jay Elec believes in the illumanti theory

He said Eminem is Satans tool to world domination and Benzino was the Arch Angel

So if hip hop is the vehicle to world dominance how come it don't sell as much as rock and pop music anymore

If anything the labels and rappers like Jayz and Diddy basically pushed the culture purely in to a materialistic form of music obsessed with jewellery, clothes and forbes magazine status.

All the political side to rap music died in the mid to late 90's.

Rap music in terms of sales is nothing but a dying fad compared to other genres and gone are the days when it had the potential to be used as a bargin tool to get things done and voices heard.
 04-09-2013, 02:29 PM         #8
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

But you see it happen to this day, n*ggaz will always side with the white man


Benzino exposed the "Real Slim Shady":


[video - click to view]

 04-09-2013, 02:35 PM         #9
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:


Benzino exposed the "Real Slim Shady":

and jay electronic & benzino would go on to expose themselves later on..

lesson of the day: trust NO ONE

/thread


Last edited by kk504; 04-09-2013 at 02:49 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #10
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 kk504 said:
ironically, jay electronica was talkin all that "pro black" "anti-illuminati" bullsh*t then...

but he's dating kate rothschild AND he signed to jigga, who some call an "illuminati puppet"

if anybody sold out, it was jay electronica.
Didn't know he was dating a rothschild.

"Nah man you sold you soul"
 5 years ago '05        #11
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
Who is Jay Harmonica?
 04-09-2013, 02:43 PM         #12
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
Didn't know he was dating a rothschild.

"Nah man you sold you soul"


"Kate Rothschild, who left Ben Goldsmith for the American rapper Jay Electronica, talks about marrying for a second time."



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #13
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$861 | Props total: 254 254
 ALTheGreatS said:
No one takes benzino seriously.
Benzino always have a "Uhmmm" look on his face.
 5 years ago '07        #14
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$6,223 | Props total: 2649 2649
 The Infamous1 said:
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

But you see it happen to this day, n*ggaz will always side with the white man
 04-09-2013, 04:55 PM         #15
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
Ill never understand how Zino exposed eminem as a bigot then literally the entire hip hop community copped pleas for that white boy.

But you see it happen to this day, n*ggaz will always side with the white man
and yet ironically, jay electronica, who is blacker than africa, and who was ranting like crazy in the video about "satan" and "the illuminati," ended up dating the heir to one of the biggest global banking families in the world (read illuminati) ....who just so happens to be white.

contradiction much?


Last edited by kk504; 04-09-2013 at 04:57 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #16
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43151 43151
 kk504 said:
and yet ironically, jay electronica, who is blacker than africa, and who was ranting like crazy in the video about "satan" and "the illuminati," ended up dating the heir to one of the biggest global banking families in the world (read illuminati) ....who just so happens to be white.

contradiction much?
She's not the heir though, she already inherited £18 million, that's what her pops left her and same amount to her bro and sis. The Rothschilds use the Baron system, Jacob Rothschild (her uncle) is the 4th Baron, he is the one incharge of the dynasty, his brother Amschel Rothschild (Kates Dad) was just a mayor.

The 5th Baron is the heir Nat Rothschild, who is Jacobs son.

Kate Rothschild has no involvement in anything, she was given her 18 mil in 1996.

People hear the name Rothschild and think everyone of them are billionaires, but that aint true, neither are all of them heirs.
 04-09-2013, 05:25 PM         #17
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
She's not the heir though, she already inherited £18 million, that's what her pops left her and same amount to her bro and sis. The Rothschilds use the Baron system, Jacob Rothschild (her uncle) is the 4th Baron, he is the one incharge of the dynasty, his brother Amschel Rothschild (Kates Dad) was just a mayor.

The 5th Baron is the heir Nat Rothschild, who is Jacobs son.

Kate Rothschild has no involvement in anything, she was given her 18 mil in 1996.

People hear the name Rothschild and think everyone of them are billionaires, but that aint true, neither are all of them heirs.
come on son... you know what i meant

she is still a rothschild regardless.

that name holds weight... and we all know what it represents.

AND she's a music producer.

nuff said.
 04-09-2013, 05:27 PM         #18
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Wrecked said:
We actin like Eminem ain't explain himself for using n*gga during the 90s


We also acting like yall prolly don't let white people say n*gga

And we also acting like Ice Cube and various other rappers never used Cracker
and we acting like jay electronica didn't sell his soul for fame
 5 years ago '13        #19
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43151 43151
 kk504 said:
come on son... you know what i meant

she is still a rothschild regardless.

that name holds weight... and we all know what it represents.

AND she's a music producer.

nuff said.
Mos def she has a brand and her ex husband was basically worth 300million, but she aint get a dime form the divorce, he even took 50% of what she earned, but that's only cuz she was the one who cheated

Jay Elec is a hypocrite to the highest order, all that illumanti sh*t he was talkin, satan, etc and den he goes and marries someone worth millions and signed to rocnation, who are now distributed through universal
 5 years ago '06        #20
mrep3 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 7297 7297
 kk504 said:
ironically, jay electronica was talkin all that "pro black" "anti-illuminati" bullsh*t then...

but he's dating kate rothschild AND he signed to jigga, who some call an "illuminati puppet"

if anybody sold out, it was jay electronica.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy