Apr 9 - Reddit User Confesses to Murder Via Meme

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 4471 4471
Lol that bear had me crack in up
 5 years ago '12        #62
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
u dont know sh*t bout the streets obviously.... u cant jus f!ght someone and think its over SON... that mfka get the 9mil and do work on you.... underestimate a hard drug addict.. to go further you almost cant f!ght anyone these days, peeps got guns in they car, on them, and will def shoot you over the slightest disrespect, let alone if you kick their a.ss...

you be ninja about it, wear a balaclava and run up on a mfker.. then there is no consequences... step ur game up... and before u say im scared or sumthin stupid again, i Compete in Combat Sports for a living homegirl!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
what a dumb a.ss @ the follow up meme he used to divert the "confession" meme

Martel said:
well we can all sit around and wonder what boosie did or did not do but that's pointless when we don't know everything about the case. now if you want to talk about his music, he grew up in the hood and some of his closest friends have been murdered. what else kind of music would you expect? he's said it before "you ain't peepin my knowledge, all you see is the violence". He has PLENTY of positive songs but nobody ever wants to talk about that. maybe some of his music inspired violence but are we going to ignore that his music has also inspired positivity? I lost one of my close friends about a year ago and the only thing that kept me going was Lil Boosie - Pain. Kept my head on right while I was drivin to the funeral and afterwards. He has songs that openly tell people not to follow his footsteps.

No doubt man if it's in my face I am not gonna sit and let it go down. I've been around a lot of domestic violence and I've been in fist f!ghts for women who've been hit. All I've learned from doing all that is it is far deeper than what any of us outside the shyt can understand. Like I've been chillin and had a home girl come up to me sayin "Help, don't let him hit me, he's drunk" blah blah and soon as we finished scrappin the broad left with him. All I know is if dude is smart enough to plan to make a murder look like an OD he had enough intelligence to know how to handle the situation without k!lling anyone. Not worth going to prison over in my opinion.
Trying to diffuse the situation rather than f!ghting is always the move. Never really know whats going on from the outside looking in.
 5 years ago '04        #64
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
 Martel said:
you guys are sick so being an addict means you should be murdered? disgust.
An addict doesn't need to be murdered, but an addict that abuses a woman definitely does deserves to be.
 5 years ago '10        #65
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 dil doe 22 said:
one of the dumbest comments i've read in the history of the internets
n*gga your name is dil doe???
[pic - click to view]

white-chocolate said:
YESSIRRR
addicts are a waste a life
my uncle, a dude i use to look up too when i was younger turned into an addict
we tried helping him for yrs and all he ever did was use us, rob us and eventually almost k!ll us.
took a knife to my wife's throat one night when she was trying to bring him to rehab and then tried getting her to empty our bank account
luckily my family is OK and i will not dry snitch end results in thread
just take life one day at a time

...so you and your pus*y a.ss comment should get off the fu*king computer and get in the streets, check reality once and awhile before dropping bi*ch a.ss comments like that.
sticking up for scum... u make me sick... disgust
that was a real a.ss comment right there

See people donít understand because they are too busy being sheltered and living "lavish" lifestyles thanks to mommy and daddy. Go fu*k with some real people, with real problems and maybe you can speak on certain subjects. These mother fu*kers donít know what itís like to know people addicted to drugs, abusers, robbers, and just plain out ungodly people. Iím not saying all of them canít be rehabilitated but sh*t after the 6th time, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Seriously, the world would be better if we just helped those we could and offíed those we canít. Give them an ultimatum. There is a reason why fu*kers keep committing crimes, because they know they are worthless and just donít give a fu*k. They have nothing to offer but heartache and pain to those who try and help them.

ImmortalGuru said:
An addict doesn't need to be murdered, but an addict that abuses a woman definitely does deserves to be.
Man just thinks for once. Put yourself in other peopleís shoes. Sometimes you have to think and react outside of whatís right morally. Sometimes what is immoral may be the correct thing to do.

Jinusean said:
Donate your d!ck to science, you should never attempt to procreate
maybe if you would stay off the tip i could.
 04-10-2013, 09:14 AM         #66
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't of turned him in, fu*k reddit. I'll never fu*k with that website.
 5 years ago '05        #67
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
the fu*ked up thing is obviously his sister has a problem for even dating someone like that. for him to put his life in danger of going to jail by committing that crime is kinda fu*king stupid. his sister was attracted to this dude and couldnt leave him, what you think she gonna do when you in jail? go right back to the same type of dude.. very dumb way to handle the situation
 04-10-2013, 10:27 AM         #68
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JudasHatesJesus said:
n*gga your name is dil doe???
[pic - click to view]

didn't even catch that
 04-10-2013, 10:35 AM         #69
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
Says the guy wit FreeBoosie above his name
 5 years ago '06        #70
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
 5 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Martel said:
you guys are sick so being an addict means you should be murdered? disgust.
i don't see the harm in them being k!lled one less junkie as*hole to worry about
 04-10-2013, 11:30 AM         #72
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

You sound like you write for Global Grind.

This n*gga Boosie makes a living rapping about k!lling n*ggas, the only reason he's not doing life in prison is because the witness in the case was doing a bid at the same time and wasn't going to make it out alive if he testified. Let's not avoid the details.

The only idiotic thing this dude did was post online that he did it. That sh*t was a master criminal move until he logged online.

n*ggas acting like he supposed to put the hammer on the n*gga or beat him to death.

In the same breath, a hood n*gga in florida will k!ll his girfriends baby daddy in broad daylight with the Taurus and you wanna post

[pic - click to view]

But this dude isn't "gangsta" for k!lling a n*gga in his sleep.

freeboosie
Sir, You said the "N" word too many times... im a little bit uncomfortable now........
 5 years ago '06        #73
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
so any updates yet? did his sisters bf die recently? any truth to this confession.. all im seeing is that dude is joking but a body doesnt go away that easy.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 white-chocolate said:
YESSIRRR
addicts are a waste a life
my uncle, a dude i use to look up too when i was younger turned into an addict
we tried helping him for yrs and all he ever did was use us, rob us and eventually almost k!ll us.
took a knife to my wife's throat one night when she was trying to bring him to rehab and then tried getting her to empty our bank account
luckily my family is OK and i will not dry snitch end results in thread
just take life one day at a time

...so you and your pus*y a.ss comment should get off the fu*king computer and get in the streets, check reality once and awhile before dropping bi*ch a.ss comments like that.
sticking up for scum... u make me sick... disgust
Hey tough guy. Yes. All addicts are definitely like that lol. That's a great story. I have addicts in my family also. Dad was an addict and uncle. And neither of them put a knife to my throat. Does that mean they deserved to die also? A sober n*gga will put a knife to your throat just as fast as a drug addict you fu*kin idiot. How about we just k!ll everybody. I'm a pus*y but you let a dude stick a knife to ya wife's throat. Cool. Keep it movin' G.

BeatinGuts said:
u dont know sh*t bout the streets obviously.... u cant jus f!ght someone and think its over SON... that mfka get the 9mil and do work on you.... underestimate a hard drug addict.. to go further you almost cant f!ght anyone these days, peeps got guns in they car, on them, and will def shoot you over the slightest disrespect, let alone if you kick their a.ss...

you be ninja about it, wear a balaclava and run up on a mfker.. then there is no consequences... step ur game up... and before u say im scared or sumthin stupid again, i Compete in Combat Sports for a living homegirl!!!!!
lmao. I've fought plenty of people and it was over after that. 'tf. Not everybody is about that life smh. Does that mean everybody I have problems with, I should k!ll?
dudes in the military. who's really gonna fu*k with dude like that? y'all bogus as hell..

Zaosyn said:
This sh*t had to have been haunting him if he had to confess to it online to get it out of his system.
this is an underrated comment. but again n*ggas live in fantasy worlds on here, where they think they can k!ll a dude then eat a bowl of fruit loops and go on with their lives. how many bodies my BX folks got?

im done though. Crazy that the only time I've been called pus*y or soft was on the internet. n*ggas would never say that to me in real life and I promise that.

Last edited by Martel; 04-10-2013 at 11:52 AM..
 04-10-2013, 11:58 AM         #75
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worse sh*t used to be posted on 4chan all the time...and they're in an uproar over a pic that might or might not be true.

Avitos Way said:
Was his name Eric Hulli by chance?
when telling sh*t online goes wrong
 5 years ago '06        #76
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Nautilus O said:
Defending n*ggas that put hands on a woman cause they fu*king with Crystal?

Mad at a dude for protecting his sister from an abusive boyfriend?

Having "freeboosie" in your avy and calling people disgusting?
I love BX
 5 years ago '11        #77
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 JudasHatesJesus said:
so because he actually rid the world of some bi*ch a.ss drug abuser we are going to tell the police?

this world is so a.ss backwards.

Nah, just you.
 5 years ago '07        #78
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
If a motherfu*ker abuses my sister you best believe I'm not thinking of any "honorable" way to get back at him
 5 years ago '10        #79
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
off the motherfu*ker. good for this cat. as a white person, . you could be stone sober and hit my sister, i'll drop your body out in the everglades. fu*k all these pussies.
 5 years ago '05        #80
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Digital Fingerprint

[pic - click to view]

Moron
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy