Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
noverum 
space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 1654 1654
 dil doe 22 said:
one of the dumbest comments i've read in the history of the internets
Boxden is something else entirely.
 5 years ago '07        #42
etherem 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 45 45
 famoussasjohn said:
If he's abusing my sister, you god damn right I would.
Truuu
 04-09-2013, 10:36 PM         #43
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you really think you know more than the jury? don't play internet detective over some sh*t you know nothing about. son got that not guilty verdict by the same people who wanted his black a.ss locked up forever. the same person who was supposedly the hitman k!lled boosie cousin also. believe what you want to but the courts say he is innocent and that's all you can go on. [/QUOTE]

So do u think Casey Anthony and OJ were innocent???

unlike a jury im allowed to use common sense to form an opinion. To be proven guilty the facts laid out in court have to prove without one bit of doubt that the person is guilty.
In Boosie's case the murder that he hired changed his story up (probably because of threats or money) which screwed the prosecutors pretty bad.

And do you thing a city that is has predominatly black demographic really wants to put a local "hero" in prison for life?
 5 years ago '04        #44
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
sounds like dude did what had to be done
 5 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
 Martel said:
And what's the knock on Boosie about? He is in jail for a nonviolent crime of drug possession. I am totally against the War on Drugs, so yes free Boosie and all other folks locked up on nonviolent drug possession charges.

You sound like you write for Global Grind.

This n*gga Boosie makes a living rapping about k!lling n*ggas, the only reason he's not doing life in prison is because the witness in the case was doing a bid at the same time and wasn't going to make it out alive if he testified. Let's not avoid the details.

The only idiotic thing this dude did was post online that he did it. That sh*t was a master criminal move until he logged online.

n*ggas acting like he supposed to put the hammer on the n*gga or beat him to death.

In the same breath, a hood n*gga in florida will k!ll his girfriends baby daddy in broad daylight with the Taurus and you wanna post

[pic - click to view]

But this dude isn't "gangsta" for k!lling a n*gga in his sleep.

freeboosie
 04-09-2013, 10:41 PM         #46
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
Agreed. I'm all in favor of throwing some bows on that motherfu*ker so he knows to NEVER put his hands on my fam again. But going that step further and k!lling dude while he's unconscious? There ain't no honor in that sh*t.

No honor in abusing a woman either, but that can be handled in the streets with fists, no need to bi*ch out and pull a weapon or drug him.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Infamous B said:
and in ANY case, the nature of his music has undoubtedly inspired countless other acts of violence. we just feel like your support of someone who has that sort of image completely contradicts what you're trying to sell us.
well we can all sit around and wonder what boosie did or did not do but that's pointless when we don't know everything about the case. now if you want to talk about his music, he grew up in the hood and some of his closest friends have been murdered. what else kind of music would you expect? he's said it before "you ain't peepin my knowledge, all you see is the violence". He has PLENTY of positive songs but nobody ever wants to talk about that. maybe some of his music inspired violence but are we going to ignore that his music has also inspired positivity? I lost one of my close friends about a year ago and the only thing that kept me going was Lil Boosie - Pain. Kept my head on right while I was drivin to the funeral and afterwards. He has songs that openly tell people not to follow his footsteps.

Trilluminati GA said:
like boxden?

Coxden

damn good point, damn good one. I don't have a sister but I got plenty of female cousins that are like sisters to me. I don't think I can sit by and watch them get beat on, so something is gonna have to happen. But you have to walk that fine line of respect for them and relationship.
No doubt man if it's in my face I am not gonna sit and let it go down. I've been around a lot of domestic violence and I've been in fist f!ghts for women who've been hit. All I've learned from doing all that is it is far deeper than what any of us outside the shyt can understand. Like I've been chillin and had a home girl come up to me sayin "Help, don't let him hit me, he's drunk" blah blah and soon as we finished scrappin the broad left with him. All I know is if dude is smart enough to plan to make a murder look like an OD he had enough intelligence to know how to handle the situation without k!lling anyone. Not worth going to prison over in my opinion.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Martel said:
you guys are sick so being an addict means you should be murdered? disgust.
n*gga, dude was addicted to meth, he was k!lling himself regardless. this dude just sped up the process.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
He did the right thing

I guess it's okay if a cop's sister was being abused and he shot her boyfriend out of fear a "civilians" life is in danger?

Maybe he should've just fu*ked that n*gga up real bad. Broke his legs, etc.
 04-09-2013, 11:06 PM         #50
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
well we can all sit around and wonder what boosie did or did not do but that's pointless when we don't know everything about the case. now if you want to talk about his music, he grew up in the hood and some of his closest friends have been murdered. what else kind of music would you expect? he's said it before "you ain't peepin my knowledge, all you see is the violence". He has PLENTY of positive songs but nobody ever wants to talk about that. maybe some of his music inspired violence but are we going to ignore that his music has also inspired positivity? I lost one of my close friends about a year ago and the only thing that kept me going was Lil Boosie - Pain. Kept my head on right while I was drivin to the funeral and afterwards. He has songs that openly tell people not to follow his footsteps.
yeah im not sayin i BLAME him for making negative music - well, i at least dont blame him for the source of his negativity - he's undoubtedly a product of his environment. he never grew out of the hood, and that's fine. when i lived in florida his sh*t was in the street more than any other rapper out. the song "set it off" alone has inspired plenty of ignorance. and ive listened to him from 'for my thugz' to 'bad azz' to 'superbad', the violence far outweighs what little hope and inspiration he covers in his music. to say he has PLENTY of positive songs is a reach on your part.

it's a viscious cycle. guy grows up in a violent neighborhood. guy grows up and glorifies the violence he witnessed growing up. teenagers and young adults are drawn in and follow suit. plenty of factors at play here, but music can certainly give that push to someone who's living on the fence between responsibility and a life of crime.

but i will say one thing, his music is very real, and i respect his honesty.

Last edited by Infamous B; 04-09-2013 at 11:10 PM..
 04-09-2013, 11:11 PM         #51
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
how would you feel if he was beating up on your sis
 5 years ago '10        #52
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Dude hitting on his sis so f it
 5 years ago '09        #53
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
This sh*t had to have been haunting him if he had to confess to it online to get it out of his system.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
If it wasn't for idiots like him, I wouldn't have anything to laugh at in life
 5 years ago '08        #55
givitup4bk 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Dumbass
 5 years ago '08        #56
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 dil doe 22 said:
one of the dumbest comments i've read in the history of the internets
n*gga completely disregarded that somebody murdered another human because the victim did drugs.
 5 years ago '10        #57
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 JudasHatesJesus said:
so because he actually rid the world of some bi*ch a.ss drug abuser we are going to tell the police?

this world is so a.ss backwards.

Donate your d!ck to science, you should never attempt to procreate
 5 years ago '05        #58
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Infamous B said:
yeah im not sayin i BLAME him for making negative music - well, i at least dont blame him for the source of his negativity - he's undoubtedly a product of his environment. he never grew out of the hood, and that's fine. when i lived in florida his sh*t was in the street more than any other rapper out. the song "set it off" alone has inspired plenty of ignorance. and ive listened to him from 'for my thugz' to 'bad azz' to 'superbad', the violence far outweighs what little hope and inspiration he covers in his music. to say he has PLENTY of positive songs is a reach on your part.

it's a viscious cycle. guy grows up in a violent neighborhood. guy grows up and glorifies the violence he witnessed growing up. teenagers and young adults are drawn in and follow suit. plenty of factors at play here, but music can certainly give that push to someone who's living on the fence between responsibility and a life of crime.

but i will say one thing, his music is very real, and i respect his honesty.
ehh.. he has plenty. i dont want to list them but i bet if you decide to count them up it'd be quite equal. sh*t most of his official videos are not violent except i'm a dog and we out chea. hell go on youtube and search his most watched video

[video - click to view]

sounds positive to me but im done speaking on boosie. it's all entertainment. My favorite book is the Godfather, one of my favorite movies is Heat, Boosie is one of my favorite rappers and San Andreas is my favorite videogame. If that makes me a hypocrite, so be it. I know the difference between art and reality and even though I enjoy watching people get sprayed up in movies I know it isn't morally right to take another man's life like this.
 04-10-2013, 01:37 AM         #59
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atleast k!ll em like a man not like a coward
 5 years ago '05        #60
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Martel said:
YESSIRRR
addicts are a waste a life
my uncle, a dude i use to look up too when i was younger turned into an addict
we tried helping him for yrs and all he ever did was use us, rob us and eventually almost k!ll us.
took a knife to my wife's throat one night when she was trying to bring him to rehab and then tried getting her to empty our bank account
luckily my family is OK and i will not dry snitch end results in thread
just take life one day at a time

...so you and your pus*y a.ss comment should get off the fu*king computer and get in the streets, check reality once and awhile before dropping bi*ch a.ss comments like that.
sticking up for scum... u make me sick... disgust
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc