most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,853 | Props total: 30045 30045
martel charmin soft

phaggot
 5 years ago '07        #22
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
he tried the internet version of this and failed

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2013, 09:18 PM         #23
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
WOW that really means a lot coming from someone with free Boosie over his name
 5 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13684 13684
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
Shut ya soft a.ss up. That methhead, woman beater got what he deserved.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 famoussasjohn said:
If he's abusing my sister, you god damn right I would.
well have fun being in prison for the rest of your life over someone your sister chose to date. hope she doesn't choose to date another loser while you're locked up if anything you should be mad at yourself for not teaching your sister to stay away from those type of dudes. but k!lling him will sure teach her correctly. you n*ggas livin in fantasy worlds. why k!ll him when you can just beat his a.ss? i could understand if you see her busted up and you k!ll him in a fit of rage but son sat and planned this sh*t then got close enough to k!ll him when he was on drugs. obviously nobody was threatened by dude to that point cause n*gga would have been shot a long time ago. self-defense and 1st degree murder are two different things. and i definitely hope you don't get k!lled over what another woman supposedly said you did.

Nautilus O said:
Defending n*ggas that put hands on a woman cause they fu*king with Crystal?

Mad at a dude for protecting his sister from an abusive boyfriend?

Having "freeboosie" in your avy and calling people disgusting?
Who defended him? I said his death was unnecessary. If you feel being barbaric enough to plot to k!ll someone who isn't a threat to you, rather than get him locked up, so be it. That's on you and the law will handle you accordingly. Nobody is mad. If he felt threatened enough then okay. But k!lling an unconscious man doesn't sound too threatening. It isn't protecting if she's gonna continually go back with dude. Handle it legally, and if it doesn't go your way then do what you have to do.. Why are you dudes so afraid to f!ght nowadays? You wanna protect, fu*k the addict up in a fist f!ght. 'tf. For all we know this coulda been a teenager who's head is at the wrong place. OR maybe he wasn't abusive at all. sh*t some of these broads love that sh*t. Take your L as a man for not protecting your sister off the jump to not fu*k around with a meth head.

And what's the knock on Boosie about? He is in jail for a nonviolent crime of drug possession. I am totally against the War on Drugs, so yes free Boosie and all other folks locked up on nonviolent drug possession charges.
 04-09-2013, 09:19 PM         #26
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
he tried the internet version of this and failed

[pic - click to view]

whats that from?
 04-09-2013, 09:20 PM         #27
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Defending n*ggas that put hands on a woman cause they fu*king with Crystal?

Mad at a dude for protecting his sister from an abusive boyfriend?

Having "freeboosie" in your avy and calling people disgusting?

first thing i noticed after reading that post
 5 years ago '06        #28
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
tellin on his damn self...

but somethin needed to be done...if dude was really putting hands on his sister. guessing he was bout that life since he waited until dude was unconscious...either way dude needed his a.ss beat.
 04-09-2013, 09:28 PM         #29
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And what's the knock on Boosie about? He is in jail for a nonviolent crime of drug possession. I am totally against the War on Drugs, so yes free Boosie and all other folks locked up on nonviolent drug possession charges.[/QUOTE]

So you really think Boosie was really innocent on those murder charges
 04-09-2013, 09:30 PM         #30
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
well have fun being in prison for the rest of your life over someone your sister chose to date. hope she doesn't choose to date another loser while you're locked up if anything you should be mad at yourself for not teaching your sister to stay away from those type of dudes. but k!lling him will sure teach her correctly. you n*ggas livin in fantasy worlds. why k!ll him when you can just beat his a.ss? i could understand if you see her busted up and you k!ll him in a fit of rage but son sat and planned this sh*t then got close enough to k!ll him when he was on drugs. obviously nobody was threatened by dude to that point cause n*gga would have been shot a long time ago. self-defense and 1st degree murder are two different things. and i definitely hope you don't get k!lled over what another woman supposedly said you did.

Who defended him? I said his death was unnecessary. If you feel being barbaric enough to plot to k!ll someone who isn't a threat to you, rather than get him locked up, so be it. That's on you and the law will handle you accordingly. Nobody is mad. If he felt threatened enough then okay. But k!lling an unconscious man doesn't sound too threatening. It isn't protecting if she's gonna continually go back with dude. Handle it legally, and if it doesn't go your way then do what you have to do.. Why are you dudes so afraid to f!ght nowadays? You wanna protect, fu*k the addict up in a fist f!ght. 'tf. For all we know this coulda been a teenager who's head is at the wrong place. OR maybe he wasn't abusive at all. sh*t some of these broads love that sh*t. Take your L as a man for not protecting your sister off the jump to not fu*k around with a meth head.

And what's the knock on Boosie about? He is in jail for a nonviolent crime of drug possession. I am totally against the War on Drugs, so yes free Boosie and all other folks locked up on nonviolent drug possession charges.

bounced back huh bruh.

i see where you're coming from in some respects. i guess we dont actually know for sure to which extent the abuse was. the combination of meth use and woman beating makes it hard for most of us to feel sympathetic.

if she was crying wolf then this whole situation is unfortunate. if dude was really about that life tho, i can't feel sorry for em.

Last edited by Infamous B; 04-09-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 04-09-2013, 09:33 PM         #31
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and u dont think boosie has bodies on em?
 5 years ago '05        #32
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 bbrossy313 said:

So you really think Boosie was really innocent on those murder charges
[/quote]

so you really think you know more than the jury? don't play internet detective over some sh*t you know nothing about. son got that not guilty verdict by the same people who wanted his black a.ss locked up forever. the same person who was supposedly the hitman k!lled boosie cousin also. believe what you want to but the courts say he is innocent and that's all you can go on.
 04-09-2013, 09:38 PM         #33
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:

so you really think you know more than the jury? don't play internet detective over some sh*t you know nothing about. son got that not guilty verdict by the same people who wanted his black a.ss locked up forever. the same person who was supposedly the hitman k!lled boosie cousin also. believe what you want to but the courts say he is innocent and that's all you can go on.
the thing is i'd be willing to bet the jury thought he did that sh*t too. but in the words of alonzo, "its not what you know, its what you can prove". boosie will get a 2nd chance, and im not mad at that, but let's be reasonable here.
 04-09-2013, 09:40 PM         #34
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and in ANY case, the nature of his music has undoubtedly inspired countless other acts of violence. we just feel like your support of someone who has that sort of image completely contradicts what you're trying to sell us.
 5 years ago '04        #35
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
be careful on what you post on here too... big brother watchin us
 5 years ago '13        #36
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
are people in here really implying that they shouldn't free that n*gga boosie?
 5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 sincerethought said:
people really think these blog sites are anonymous

like boxden?

WhoNextWithPlex said:
reddit thread makes the news - 3000 comments

boxden thread with serge ibakas d!ck - infinite comments for life
Coxden

Martel said:

damn good point, damn good one. I don't have a sister but I got plenty of female cousins that are like sisters to me. I don't think I can sit by and watch them get beat on, so something is gonna have to happen. But you have to walk that fine line of respect for them and relationship.
 04-09-2013, 09:57 PM         #38
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
are people in here really implying that they shouldn't free that n*gga boosie?
no just that martel sounds like a hypocrite saying how awful this story is while supporting an (alleged) murderer.
 5 years ago '09        #39
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
So k!lling n*ggas in they sleep is what's hot right now, y'all some cowards, COWARDS.lol
 04-09-2013, 10:18 PM         #40
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flying Jesus said:
apparently he was abusive to his sister as well.

as a brother i would of had to handle him correctly.
 famoussasjohn said:
If he's abusing my sister, you god damn right I would.
i'm calling the fbi
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy