Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9688 pageviews
98 comments

Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
Apr 9 - Reddit User Confesses to murder Via Meme

The first ever 'murder confession' by MEME? Reddit user is reported to the FBI after he 'admits k!lling his sister's abusive meth-addict boyfriend with his own drugs' using a picture of a bear
The user, named Naratto, posted the meme with the title 'Finally have the guts to say it' to Reddit's AdviceAnimals subforum late on Saturday night

Used the popular Confession Bear meme normally reserved for trivial confessions

Claimed he k!lled his sister's meth addict boyfriend with his own drugs and that it was ruled an overdose

After a barrage of comments from shocked Redditors, Naratto posted that some of the 'confession' was accurate then said it was a joke

Has deleted his account but not before his full name, location, date of birth and other information was made public on the link-sharing site

A Reddit user has been reported to the FBI after he used a popular cuddly bear meme to seemingly confess to murdering his sister's abusive boyfriend.

The user, named Naratto, posted a thread with the title 'Finally have the guts to say it' to Reddit's AdviceAnimals subforum late on Saturday night.

The thread linked to the meme known as Confession Bear, and Naratto's startling admission, which read: 'My sister had an abusive meth addict boyfriend. I k!lled him with his own drugs while he was unconscious and they ruled it as an overdose.'

The meme is usually reserved for innocuous confessions so, within minutes, stunned Reddit users began commenting on the photo, asking if the disclosure was true and if so when it happened.

Naratto responded just once to the stream of comments, which by Monday night had reached more than 3129, claiming 'some' of the confession was true and then said it was a joke.

'First and only comment to be made by me,' he wrote.

'I posted this wondering what would happen, there is SOME truth behind it, but I'm not saying what was true and what wasn't. If I had a dollar for every time someone took me seriously on the internet, I would be able to retire from today alone. I'm sorry to anyone that I've offended to the point of ruining their lives.

'If you want to catch a murder, get out of your house, put on some tight and go f!ght crime. I'm quite done with reddit tonight. Back to the shadows of lurking, the world isn't quite ready for me.'
In now-deleted comments, other Reddit users began unearthing Naratto's personal details, which were publicly available, including his full name, date of birth, occupation and employer, location and Facebook, Twitter and Myspace account and then began debating whether the authorities should be alerted.

Response: Naratto responded just once, pictured, to the stream of comments, which by Monday night had reached more than 3129, claiming 'some' of the confession was true
In the end, the Redditors did decide to contact police.

According to DailyDot, they said they reported Naratto's confession and all available details to the FBI's tips website.

The posting of his personal information on the website prompted Naratto to add to his comment.

'EDIT: The reason for this post and the admittance it was a joke because people started posting my own personal information on there. Not s*** that was in my post history.

'Sure you can find information about ME but link me to something that happened is completely different. I made a meme about something, and it turned into people revealing my PERSONAL INFORMATION. It was quite rude and VERY uncalled for.'

He also posted a second meme stating: 'If you joke about murder on Reddit without a throw away account you're gonna have a bad time.'

Lightening the mood: Trying to lighten the mood, he posted a follow up meme, pictured, suggesting the confession was a joke
Fueling speculation that the confession could be true, he then deleted his Reddit account, as well as his Facebook and other social media pages.

User lionheart1610k revealed on Sunday that Narotta was in the military.

'I'm not gonna post his personal info on here; the guy who did that got his posts mod-deleted,' the user wrote.

'But a ton of people saw it while it was up there (and have screenshots). His post history had his middle name and his birthday, plus his job history and military rank, as well as a ton of info about where he lived. A couple people googled his user name and found a steam profile with the same info and a FULL NAME which matched an FB profile and a number of other profiles.

'He upvoted the info himself saying he didn't give a f***, but then backpedaled, deleted all his stuff, closed his FB account, etc.'

Other users were less interested in the confession and simply enjoyed comparing it to hit TV shows Breaking Bad and Dexter.

visit this link Reddit 'murder confession': Naratto 'admits k!lling sister's abusive meth-addict boyfriend' with bear meme | Mail Online

image image image fu-king idiot

98 comments for "Apr 9 - Reddit User Confesses to Murder Via Meme"

5 years ago '11        #2
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,362 | Props total: 39105 39105
people really think these blog sites are anonymous
 5 years ago '10        #3
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3768 3768
so because he actually rid the world of some bi*ch a.ss drug abuser we are going to tell the police?

this world is so a.ss backwards.

5 years ago '12        #4
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
WOW.. fu*kin fail at its finest
The fu*k are you thinkn???????
 5 years ago '10        #5
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 JudasHatesJesus said:
so because he actually rid the world of some bi*ch a.ss drug abuser we are going to tell the police?

White people and they sensitive a.ss Black people would've been like
 5 years ago '05        #6
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 JudasHatesJesus said:

Rebirth46 said:
White people and they sensitive a.ss Black people would've been like
you guys are sick so being an addict means you should be murdered? disgust.
 5 years ago '10        #7
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
reddit thread makes the news - 3000 comments

boxden thread with serge ibakas d!ck - infinite comments for life
 5 years ago '12        #8
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
 Flying Jesus said:
apparently he was abusive to his sister as well.

as a brother i would of had to handle him correctly.
 5 years ago '05        #9
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Flying Jesus said:
apparently he was abusive to his sister as well.

as a brother i would of had to handle him correctly.
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
 5 years ago '10        #10
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
he should beat the case if its ever taken to trial
 5 years ago '12        #11
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Martel said:
so that means he should be k!lled? f!ght the muthafu*ka. k!lling him while he's unconscious then making a meme out of it is by far more vile than what the victim supposedly did. It sickens me that humans care so less about another human's life Protecting yourself or someone is one thing, cold blooded murder is another. Dude's a pus*y and I hope he gets his time.
stop being pus*y
 04-09-2013, 06:20 PM         #12
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was his name Eric Hulli by chance?
 5 years ago '11        #13
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
internet detectives fu*king ruin everything.
 04-09-2013, 07:10 PM         #14
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
reddit thread makes the news - 3000 comments

boxden thread with serge ibakas d!ck - infinite comments for life
 5 years ago '04        #15
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Martel said:
If he's abusing my sister, you god damn right I would.
 5 years ago '12        #16
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #17
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8139 8139
 Martel said:
Defending n*ggas that put hands on a woman cause they fu*king with Crystal?

Mad at a dude for protecting his sister from an abusive boyfriend?

Having "freeboosie" in your avy and calling people disgusting?
 04-09-2013, 08:59 PM         #18
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
no but being an addict who beats the sh*t out of his girlfriend puts it on the table for consideration.
 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM         #19
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

this
 04-09-2013, 09:02 PM         #20
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Last edited by Infamous B; 04-09-2013 at 09:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy