TYLER THE CREATOR 61,964 WOLF 47% in

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10579 10579
 Stillhyphy said:
you completely missing the point in this bro. you n*ggas on here use the worst logic. "self hating". just because he's not from the hood doesnt mean he doesnt understand that sh*t dude isn't blind to the hood life. he's making fun of these corny a.ss rappers like Tyga, the rappers that wanna show off and care more about the money and fame than the music

and that freestyle is his regular trolling thats what makes him, him
Dont know the reasons why the person you quoted calls him a self hater, but I for sure have reasons and seen and read enough to feel he has self hate issues. Even his own fans acknowledge it at times, by bring up excuses of him being bullied in school by these types, and thats why he's the way he is.

Anyway good numbers.


Last edited by jmheight1; 04-09-2013 at 04:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #82
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,911 | Props total: 31 31
OFWGKTA
 5 years ago '12        #83
SHADOW 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$8,679 | Props total: 464 464
mah n*gga ty


[video - click to view]


the bleeps are so off



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #84
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
 JickBangz said:
Didn't pap move 40 or 50 something thousand people said he failed. Tyler doing 61 thousand is okay.

But how much did keef do first week?
Pap sold 5K

 DSOM said:
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.



if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?


another failed rapper hating on a n*gga that made it
 04-09-2013, 04:29 PM         #85
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:

besides watchin this funny a.ss video..didnt read
 04-09-2013, 04:29 PM         #86
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
his fan base is predominantly nerds and white people

not suprised he selling like that
So explain to me the problem with that. Aren't those the ppl that ACTUALLY BUYS albums and stuff?
 5 years ago '10        #87
bbqslap 
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 385 385
 DSOM said:
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.



if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?


Yall got sh*t twisted...Tyler ain't no burbs kid like that. He came up in a nicer set of houses right down the street from the k!llers. Literally about 4 minutes from Crenshaw/Slauson. He just don't wanna be a sheep and caught up in the same thing everyone else is just because its "in". n*gga decided to follow some different influences than the n*gga thats servin all day.
 5 years ago '06        #88
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,670 | Props total: 1807 1807
album of the year so far sh*t is dopeee.. lyrics got better, talkin bout real sh*t, production dope as fu*k.. seems like alot of you didnt listen to the album
 04-09-2013, 04:36 PM         #89
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



 5 years ago '13        #90
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,559 | Props total: 6069 6069
I bought 4 copies just cause


i liked it, my favorite album since take care
 5 years ago '07        #91
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3227 3227
this n*gga is wack as fu*k..but i'm sure he's happy to get those type of numbers
 5 years ago '04        #92
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 Stillhyphy said:
you completely missing the point in this bro. you n*ggas on here use the worst logic. "self hating". just because he's not from the hood doesnt mean he doesnt understand that sh*t dude isn't blind to the hood life. he's making fun of these corny a.ss rappers like Tyga, the rappers that wanna show off and care more about the money and fame than the music

and that freestyle is his regular trolling thats what makes him, him
 jmheight1 said:
Dont know the reasons why the person you quoted calls him a self hater, but I for sure have reasons and seen and read enough to feel he has self hate issues. Even his own fans acknowledge it at times, by bring up excuses of him being bullied in school by these types, and thats why he's the way he is.

Anyway good numbers.

just by reading his tweets that are posted here and seeing some of his interviews u can tell he has self hate.


[pic - click to view]



over 3,900 retweets

and I wonder how many of those were black ppl?

good job Tyler.
 5 years ago '04        #93
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
 Yung Chance said:
Nah columbia
columbia = sony
 5 years ago '05        #94
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Not bad, almost did Macklemore numbers.
 04-09-2013, 06:25 PM         #95
Jeezydasnowman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you guys saying he sold this much cuz of white ppl

wtf

so you guys saying black ppl download it illegally and are okay with that?
 5 years ago '04        #96
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
 Jeezydasnowman said:
so you guys saying he sold this much cuz of white ppl

wtf

so you guys saying black ppl download it illegally and are okay with that?

No, people are saying that most of his fans are white.
 5 years ago '12        #97
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 7839 7839
 DSOM said:
just by reading his tweets that are posted here and seeing some of his interviews u can tell he has self hate.


[pic - click to view]



over 3,900 retweets

and I wonder how many of those were black ppl?

good job Tyler.
I dont count that as self hate, thats clownin on n*ggas. Self hate are those uncle tom a.ss uppity negros you see around here on bx that talk sh*t on other blacks whole live a different lifestyle, emarrassed to be black..I see it in the news section all the time
 04-09-2013, 07:07 PM         #98
funkdat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is weird and dope at the same damn time.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Trello 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$450 | Props total: 58 58
good 4 him album is classic
 04-09-2013, 07:21 PM         #100
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
just by reading his tweets that are posted here and seeing some of his interviews u can tell he has self hate.


[pic - click to view]



over 3,900 retweets

and I wonder how many of those were black ppl?

good job Tyler.
thats an accurate description of the whole kicks section and most of the streets and hip hop section on boxden.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy