TYLER THE CREATOR 61,964 WOLF 47% in

most viewed right now
 131
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,313 | Props total: 8431 8431
 JickBangz said:
Didn't pap move 40 or 50 something thousand people said he failed. Tyler doing 61 thousand is okay.

But how much did keef do first week?
Pap sold 5 THOUSAND. 5

Keef sold 50k first week and did decent afterwards he's up to 152 k total. He had I don't Like all over the radio tho and possibly Love Sosa (I dunno cuz I don't listen to the radio)

Tyler doing 90k first week with just internet fans and no single is pretty damn good

EDIT: You should do a little reading before you make a post like this, it does wonders
 5 years ago '10        #62
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 194 194
 5 years ago '10        #63
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Wayne looking at these numbers like


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #64
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 J Rob said:
@ some of the reply's in this thread........just listen to what you like regardless of who else listens to it or what others think of it. I'm not even remotely close to your typical OF fan (nor do I like them anymore than you guys), but I fu*k with most of their music because I like it. Period. It's no deeper than that.

Y'all sitting back analyzing why someone listens to a certain artist.....sh*t is comedy
AINT IT...

like how tyler clowns n*ggas and make songs and parodies about n*ggas who like to wear jordans and buy rims and make trap music

that sh*t funny af aint it?

why he comcerned about what another muthafu*ka do and listen to?
 5 years ago '12        #65
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,462 | Props total: 4678 4678
Glad he almost made 90k.
I like the album, been a fan of most of them.
Surprised he pushed that much. Sells gunna keep going up for them with every album though hopefully. How mad would the world have been if got the number 1 spot over JT
 5 years ago '12        #66
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 DSOM said:
AINT IT...

like how tyler clowns n*ggas and make songs and parodies about n*ggas who like to wear jordans and buy rims and make trap music

that sh*t funny af aint it?

why he comcerned about what another muthafu*ka do and listen to?
Because when it comes to the music industry...that sh*t is lame and its whats k!llin hip hop/rap. n*ggas are too concerned with money/cars/females/jewelry and all that..you can't name too many relevant rappers that are original in 2013. People respect tyler for not going that route and stayin himself. flashin money talkin about how many hoes you fu*k...nobody cares
 5 years ago '13        #67
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 TheMindOf said:


Pap moved 60 thousand what? I know we aint talking albums

Keef did 50k first week off a major with one of the most popular songs of the year, a Kanye Co-sign, and a Viral music video.

And Tyler not doing 61k.. All the sales aint in yet.. He on pace for 90-95k
 PotheadFocker said:
Pap sold 5 THOUSAND. 5

Keef sold 50k first week and did decent afterwards he's up to 152 k total. He had I don't Like all over the radio tho and possibly Love Sosa (I dunno cuz I don't listen to the radio)

Tyler doing 90k first week with just internet fans and no single is pretty damn good

EDIT: You should do a little reading before you make a post like this, it does wonders
Geezus! I made a mistake yall! Yall got to forgive me on this one!

But Keef still was a failure ad he need that 250 k.

Pap was a success because he did it underground and lost all momentum in his career. But Tyler is a success too!

 5 years ago '04        #68
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Stillhyphy said:
Because when it comes to the music industry...that sh*t is lame and its whats k!llin hip hop/rap. n*ggas are too concerned with money/cars/females/jewelry and all that..you can't name too many relevant rappers that are original in 2013. People respect tyler for not going that route and stayin himself. flashin money talkin about how many hoes you fu*k...nobody cares
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.



if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #69
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
still gotta listen to that album
 5 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DSOM said:
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.



if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?



^^

I aint read most of that sh*t.. But that freestyle funny as fu*k..

Don't act like that's not how battle rappers really be acting..

Thats why everybody laugh at them n*ggas and nobody fu*k with them enough to buy any of their albums
 5 years ago '04        #71
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 TheMindOf said:
^^

I aint read most of that sh*t.. But that freestyle funny as fu*k..

Don't act like that's not how battle rappers really be acting..

Thats why everybody laugh at them n*ggas and nobody fu*k with them enough to buy any of their albums
and i feel the same way about OF, especially TYLER

n*ggas are a gimmick and I cant take em serious. and thats why " everybody laugh at them n*ggas and nobody fu*k with them enough to buy any of their albums
 5 years ago '09        #72
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
almost 100K with little promo, on an indie, not bad. Tyler and OF are cashing out. He has built up enough of a fan base to possibly go Gold by the end of the year. He go that IFHY song out and that might help him get to 250K before the end of summer.
 5 years ago '11        #73
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 DSOM said:
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.


if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?


He's a fan of trap music. His favorite rappers are Flocka and Gucci, fu*k you saying

The fu*k

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #74
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 7504 7504
Not amazing numbers, but good enough. Still a self hating fool.
 5 years ago '11        #75
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855

[video - click to view]


I can't stop bumpin this
 5 years ago '04        #76
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 King Henry said:
He's a fan of trap music. His favorite rappers are Flocka and Gucci, fu*k you saying

The fu*k





[pic - click to view]


that n*gga trolling
 04-09-2013, 04:56 PM         #77
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're offended you're extra sensitive, plain and simple. He's being a clown, why you mad? He's not great at anything, but its cool how he does everything, and he adds color to rap, it's not your typical sh*t. It's not NEW or groundbreaking, but it adds to the flavor of what's out there. It's something else to add to struggle rap, hustle rap, trap rap, ballin' rap, gangsta rap, etc. There's a lane for everything. Only dudes I see get butt hurt over it are those "real hip-hop elitist" folks (which I used to be back when I was 18 and lacked wisdom.) Then there's dudes who just don't fu*k with his music because they think it sucks, that's completely fine. Everyone has their own tastes, and that's a legit opinion. But if you don't like him because he's cracking on battle rappers or punchline rappers? You're butt hurt. Do you hate that dude that does "Supa Hot Fire" too? It's comedy, loosen your panties, "B."
 5 years ago '12        #78
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 DSOM said:
hold up.. nobody cares?

but we're supposed to care about the sh*t TYLER is rapping about??


see he's subliminally making his listeners think that ppl who rap about quote unquote GHETTO sh*t is wack because thats not where he's from.

True enough there are some wack n*ggas out here doing wack trap music just like there are wack hipsters. Why doesnt he make fun of the ppl that are in his lane?


its because he's a self hating a.ss n*gga that doesnt understand why n*ggas who came from the ghetto Brag about the sh*t they seen these drug dealers and entertainers with and always wanted because he's a burb kid who biggest problem was getting the new world of warcraft the first day.



if youre supposed to be a respectable rapper who is trying to contribute to hip hop ( which has made U RICH) why would u do this?


you completely missing the point in this bro. you n*ggas on here use the worst logic. "self hating". just because he's not from the hood doesnt mean he doesnt understand that sh*t dude isn't blind to the hood life. he's making fun of these corny a.ss rappers like Tyga, the rappers that wanna show off and care more about the money and fame than the music

and that freestyle is his regular trolling thats what makes him, him
 5 years ago '04        #79
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
aye some of yall may not know but his albums and music are story driven as well....there's a concept.... that's why it's a little back and forth sometimes because he is switching roles (in this case personality's) throughout the music. Still some crazy sh*t at times tho. Good for him on the #'s.
 5 years ago '09        #80
dbailey86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 228 228
Its not a bad album either
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy