TYLER THE CREATOR 61,964 WOLF 47% in

most viewed right now
 85
I will marry this woman for real.
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,085 | Props total: 7911 7911
 PotheadFocker said:
Was 60k at less than half counted... could double or at least bump to 90
completely wasn't payin attention to that part. he doin good either way
 5 years ago '12        #42
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,433 | Props total: 4220 4220
 Chiddy said:
TYLER THE CREATOR COLUMBIA 89,895






WOLF
I love seeing n*ggas come up.
 5 years ago '11        #43
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
 Chiddy said:
TYLER THE CREATOR COLUMBIA 89,895






WOLF
is that 100%?
 5 years ago '04        #44
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 5580 5580
 PotheadFocker said:
is that 100%?
yup they final. Congrats Tyler.
 5 years ago '11        #45
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
Got my copy from amazon and got tickets to see Tyler & Earl today

 04-09-2013, 01:43 PM         #46
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seen em when they came to philly.

Big Homie deserve it.

n*gga didnt even have to fake a seizure or two neither
 5 years ago '05        #47
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 4233 4233
 CakedUP23 said:
Damn 90,000 for Tyler at #3.

Lil Wayne at #5 , 61,000
That's a lot of white kids
 5 years ago '13        #48
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 PotheadFocker said:
Indie label... distributed (LIGHTLY) by Columbia or Sony or whatever. They ain't even have it in store in my little wack a.ss town. Had to order off amazon
This... He's not on the roster, they just package, and place it in the stores. He still had to do almost everything himself it's not the same as a artist signed to a label. Some labels will just sign a album or a single and put it out.
 5 years ago '04        #49
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 PotheadFocker said:
Indie label... distributed (LIGHTLY) by Columbia or Sony or whatever. They ain't even have it in store in my little wack a.ss town. Had to order off amazon


i knew this.. lol i was just trying to be an as*hole earlier

cause i dont like Tyler's Music.




wow, 90,000 with no airplay or major promotion.

hipsters love this anti- everything bullsh*t huh?


I wonder what he would sell if he was actually white ? like he wants to be

:emwhoa:
 5 years ago '11        #50
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
 DSOM said:


i knew this.. lol i was just trying to be an as*hole earlier

cause i dont like Tyler's Music.




wow, 90,000 with no airplay or major promotion.

hipsters love this anti- everything bullsh*t huh?


I wonder what he would sell if he was actually white ? like he wants to be

:emwhoa:
Then he would go plat first week like the Great White Hype

:emwhoa:


 5 years ago '04        #51
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 5580 5580
 PotheadFocker said:
Got my copy from amazon and got tickets to see Tyler & Earl today

Them concerts are crazy as fu*k son, if you ain't trying to be f!ghting and sh*t I suggest you stay out of the pit. Them kids get wild as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #52
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739
 DSOM said:


i knew this.. lol i was just trying to be an as*hole earlier

cause i dont like Tyler's Music.




wow, 90,000 with no airplay or major promotion.

hipsters love this anti- everything bullsh*t huh?


I wonder what he would sell if he was actually white ? like he wants to be

:emwhoa:
 5 years ago '11        #53
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
 RoyceDa59 said:
Them concerts are crazy as fu*k son, if you ain't trying to be f!ghting and sh*t I suggest you stay out of the pit. Them kids get wild as fu*k.
Haha I seen Korn and Slipknot a few times, I seen crazy pits before, but my body ain't what it used to be


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #54
WaveForLife2 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$3,122 | Props total: 1526 1526
 PotheadFocker said:
Haha I seen Korn and Slipknot a few times, I seen crazy pits before, but my body ain't what it used to be


[pic - click to view]

i definitely got in a f!ght in the pits when i saw OF at Cats Cradle. dude got pissed cuz i was crowd surfin with no shoe on(somebody ripped that sh*t off while crowd surfing previously) yanked me down and was ready to throw hands but bi*ched out. its wild as sh*t though nonetheless
 5 years ago '11        #55
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
 WaveForLife2 said:
i definitely got in a f!ght in the pits when i saw OF at Cats Cradle. dude got pissed cuz i was crowd surfin with no shoe on(somebody ripped that sh*t off while crowd surfing previously) yanked me down and was ready to throw hands but bi*ched out. its wild as sh*t though nonetheless
Might have to get plastered, brace up my bad knee and fu*k some people up
 5 years ago '06        #56
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
 Fly or Die said:
his fan base is predominantly nerds and white people

not suprised he selling like that
Are you implying that black and brown people don't buy music?
 04-09-2013, 02:29 PM         #57
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
Are you implying that black and brown people don't buy music?
i think he's implying that the black and brown ppl that buy it are"nerds"

thats the internet though.gives the wrong ppl a voice at the right time
 5 years ago '10        #58
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 hollyfield420 said:
Are you implying that black and brown people don't buy music?
This is Boxden.. Where when an artist you don't like sells a lot of records, it's because only white people buy music..

But then if you say in an unrelated thread that the reason hip hop is in its current state, is because black people refuse to buy music.. Then people try to flip it like there's some sort of racial undertone being implied..

There's no winning this one
 5 years ago '13        #59
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
Didn't pap move 40 or 50 something thousand people said he failed. Tyler doing 61 thousand is okay.

But how much did keef do first week?
 5 years ago '10        #60
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 JickBangz said:
Didn't pap move 40 or 50 something thousand people said he failed. Tyler doing 61 thousand is okay.

But how much did keef do first week?


Pap moved 60 thousand what? I know we aint talking albums

Keef did 50k first week off a major with one of the most popular songs of the year, a Kanye Co-sign, and a Viral music video.

And Tyler not doing 61k.. All the sales aint in yet.. He on pace for 90-95k
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy