Apr 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM         #101
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
i see there are a lot of bully victim on boxden if y'all feel so strongly about this you should really go out and help some kid with there confidence issues because bully's have been around for centuries and aren't going anywhere


or start a thread on boxden for support
Word. Like damn, sorry you were bullied but sh*t, thats a part of growing up. Some get it worse than others. I remember I used to HATE when the elevator in my building was out of order. I had to walk up the steps to my family's apartment. Older n*ggas on the steps smoking mushing me around and sh*t. Came through one time with the mini louisville slugger mashed one of them cats in the knee. They showed love after that. Dead a.ss.
But I honestly don't remember alot of like hardcore bullying when I was pre-teen/teenager. School was always more fun for everyone if anything cause most kids hated having to go back to the projects after the last bell. Lol
 5 years ago '11        #102
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
avatar space
space
$18,367 | Props total: 39106 39106
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word. Like damn, sorry you were bullied but sh*t, thats a part of growing up. Some get it worse than others. I remember I used to HATE when the elevator in my building was out of order. I had to walk up the steps to my family's apartment. Older n*ggas on the steps smoking mushing me around and sh*t. Came through one time with the mini louisville slugger mashed one of them cats in the knee. They showed love after that. Dead a.ss.
But I honestly don't remember alot of like hardcore bullying when I was pre-teen/teenager. School was always more fun for everyone if anything cause most kids hated having to go back to the projects after the last bell. Lol
I remember growing up and the older dudes at the park took my basketball and i knew i couldn't go home without it so i had to go get it back i maned up and went and got my ball
sh*t i remember my neighbors friend putting me in the trunk of the car driving around the block with the music on blast
 04-10-2013, 02:09 PM         #103
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Hold up! Sticking up for yourself means you're a gangster wannabe? White trash or ****?
You know what? It's muthafuhkas like YOU that got this country so fuhked up.

This bizarre a.ss website smh
Hold up. I never said defending yourself was bad. And I didnt say nothin bout gangstrr wannabes either where u get that from what I said? How I got the country fu*ked up. Im married with a family got a home pay taxes got a good job. Bullying today aint what it used to be when I was growing up. Back 8n school if a chick got fu*ked it was that now they take to social media blow it out of proportion to the point everyone near the town knows that chick got d!cked down. Parents know everybody know. How u think that girl feels now? Depression is a motherfu*ker and that chick aint standing up to just one bully now its a whole town. Grow the fu*k up and dont twist my words
 5 years ago '04        #104
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Why you quote that?
Because I was adding on too! What do you think you have been on this site long enough and you can just say whatever you want to me!?



I remember when you used to be around here talking more. I was just trying to provide another example to that sh*t
 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM         #105
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Hold up. I never said defending yourself was bad. And I didnt say nothin bout gangstrr wannabes either where u get that from what I said? How I got the country fu*ked up. Im married with a family got a home pay taxes got a good job. Bullying today aint what it used to be when I was growing up. Back 8n school if a chick got fu*ked it was that now they take to social media blow it out of proportion to the point everyone near the town knows that chick got d!cked down. Parents know everybody know. How u think that girl feels now? Depression is a motherfu*ker and that chick aint standing up to just one bully now its a whole town. Grow the fu*k up and dont twist my words
You over here talking about white trash and coons and sh*t. The fuhk does that have to do with sh*t? You didn't sound like a grown person, married with kids there now did you? Or am I STILL twisting your words? I'm grown. I work as a muthafuhking graphic artist. Cut throat a.ss industry. I gotta have tough skin.
I wasn't born to NOT have sympathy for people but I was also born in a place where you can DIE for sh*t as small as a Nautica key chain. So my outlook on kids being bullied "no matter what generation it is" maybe a little different from yours. In life... child, teen, adult, you're going to encounter bullies. Is what it is.
What I'm saying isn't being said to disrespect anyone its just the dead honest truth.

Sorry.
 04-10-2013, 02:30 PM         #106
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
I remember growing up and the older dudes at the park took my basketball and i knew i couldn't go home without it so i had to go get it back i maned up and went and got my ball
sh*t i remember my neighbors friend putting me in the trunk of the car driving around the block with the music on blast
Son...

My uncle and his homeboys used to terrorize me til I turned around 15.
I think the foulest sh*t I ever went through far as like some "stupid a.ss bully type sh*t" was when I turned 14 my uncle and like everyone on his block lit me up with birthday punches.
Both my arms were fuhked up!
I was so pissed I wanted to k!ll all them n*ggas. Mom was tight. Stepped to my aunt & sh*t.
My pops like, "I had it happen to me too kid. Its gonna get better as you older. Just don't take everything so personal and don't dwell on sh*t." My uncle was one of the best people I had in my life negatives & positives. Miss that guy.
 04-10-2013, 02:35 PM         #107
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You over here talking about white trash and coons and sh*t. The fuhk does that have to do with sh*t? You didn't sound like a grown person, married with kids there now did you? Or am I STILL twisting your words? I'm grown. I work as a muthafuhking graphic artist. Cut throat a.ss industry. I gotta have tough skin.
I wasn't born to NOT have sympathy for people but I was also born in a place where you can DIE for sh*t as small as a Nautica key chain. So my outlook on kids being bullied "no matter what generation it is" maybe a little different from yours. In life... child, teen, adult, you're going to encounter bullies. Is what it is.
What I'm saying isn't being said to disrespect anyone its just the dead honest truth.

Sorry.
What I was referring to are the people thats just like fu*k that kid he snitched (trash mentality). With they way people are shooting up schools I can see why the kid would tell on somebody in that situation. Im all for standing up for yourself but its hardly ever a fair f!ght compared to when I grew up. Nowadays everyone jumps in the fact is times are different. Like I said before it isnt just one bully it could be hundreds of people because of social media. Im on my phone so I aint been goin in to detail and its hard to express through text so I can see how u took my previous post. I aint mad life is good but I feel this younger generation is fu*ked. Nobody gives a fu*k about the next person
 5 years ago '10        #108
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
what a damn shame....
 5 years ago '04        #109
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
all im saying is, dude did the right thing, and the kids who bullied him after were taught this bullsh*t logic that preventing an a.ssault on a teacher is wrong...


I wish he hadn't k!lled himself, but with an undeveloped mind and small scope of the world, I'm guessing he felt that he didnt have any options...that kinda speaks to the parents, but thats another bag of worms
 5 years ago '10        #110
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 bennnylava said:
n*gga im 6 foot clean and I wear a size 12 in n*ggas and my d!ck long


 5 years ago '08        #111
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,739 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Pistol Peter said:
something else had to be wrong with the young man

He couldn't have just been getting his a.ss beat everyday huh unlike you he k!lled his self, you just became Patricia
 5 years ago '09        #112
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I was raised to keep my mouth shut, dont see nothing, dont speak nothing, dont hear nothing, not because Im a badass, because it usually gets your hurt.
 5 years ago '11        #113
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
Bullying is just part of the game and that sh*t happens growing up; And it's not only physical either. It's only natural when it's survival of the fittest but miss me with taking that sh*t literal in death. no one deserves to die.

Kid just had a weak mind and/or passive type parents. In this life, we gotta use pain or experiences of what we go through to make us stronger to do something about it and flip it to something positive. Kid coulda done something about it.

He took an L and made it a bigger L for himself by doing this and making his parents go through something that he wouldn't want his parents to feel, ever. suicide is not only cowardly, but it's selfish. He fu*ked himself in life and in death.

Also, this "No Snitching" sh*t and what these bullies do is some cowardly sh*t as well.. Another story in itself, but the bullies should be punished, kid just punished himself instead

 StillScrappy said:
Rothchild middle school goddamn

Didnt the father know that school was named after the most prestigious family in Europe who also crated the Illuminati.


Stop snitching, Stop lying the CD/DVD. It's a tell All!!!

:iseewhatyoududthere:
 Kaliz ChamP said:
You really think 90% of what said by the members on BX is true? hahahaha I commend what you said about bullying. But real talk, half the people posting knocking the kid have never been in a f!ght. More than likely they were groupies of the kids bullying when they were in school hahahaha you know, the one cheer leading.
 5 years ago '11        #114
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 271 271
 sincerethought said:
nobody said he had to win i said take the L, you take your lumps and bruises and keep moving
Yea but you gotta realize everybody aint a f!ghter. Ppl deal with things in different ways
 5 years ago '11        #115
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
avatar space
space
$18,367 | Props total: 39106 39106
 Golden Flamez said:
Yea but you gotta realize everybody aint a f!ghter. Ppl deal with things in different ways
I guess I just don't understand because my will to live wont let me harm myself because of threats But I do hope the dudes who bullied him are sorry for what they did
 5 years ago '06        #116
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 1048 1048
Yall n*ggas don't know what snitching is.....what this sh*t forreal. It's a real good video.


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy