most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
wow the ignorance of ppl here
 04-10-2013, 12:26 PM         #82
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bennnylava said:
he is a snitch doe, mind ya business n*gga
So if dude didnt tell and the kid stabbed the teacher to death then what? He potentially could have saved a life. Young cats on here got me smh
 04-10-2013, 12:28 PM         #83
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You justify suicide and I'M weak minded The nerve of these niccas
How I justify it? The point is u are a disrespectful fu*kin turd what if that was your lil brother? Or your kid?
 04-10-2013, 12:33 PM         #84
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
this anti bullying campaign is making kids soft now a days instead of standing of for himself and f!ghting he took the cowards way out k!lled himself and let others punish the bully you gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves its okay to get beat up everybody takes L's
It's stupid fu*king people like you is the problem.

Bullying is real and we do need to put a stop to it. Making kids soft? They are fu*king kids, they should be soft. They should be out doing kid sh*t not acting like dumb fu*king gangsters selling and doing drugs and joining stupid fu*king gangs.

Instead of teaching your kids violence teach them how to fu*king live and enjoy life. It's idiots like you telling your kids that violence is ok is why bullying happens to begin with. It's not ok. This whole gangster wannabe sh*t that boxden is on about is beyond stupid. Y'all listen to too much rap and watch to many gangster movies. Being hard or gangster don't mean sh*t in the real world.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,477 | Props total: 39393 39393
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Just give it up fam. These muthafuhkas just don't understand the idea of catching an a.ss whoopin', gettin the fuhk back up and living to f!ght another day.
This Generation L we're talking about here.
Same kids that jump in front of buses when the girl they like at school doesnt like their a.ss back
your right they were just raised different I just don't understand
 5 years ago '04        #86
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
These new age kids are built different these days. Rather play video games than go outside and live it up. Depressed and strung out on pills. Always looking for someone else to f!ght their battles. In the same breath, these new age bullies would have been getting knocked the hell out!

Man, I still can't grasp how safe it is to talk sh*t about people these days without the consequences that use come with it. These passive aggressive bullies smh. Talking sh*t via twitter, facebook and other social networks.

So its just bi*chmade all around. Shameful that a 13 year old had to die because he was doing the right thing. Even more shameful that his parents, teachers and admin didn't praise him for doing the right thing. Putting emphasis on the fact he was a "hero" for preventing injury/death to a teacher. In hindsight his parents should have acted differently. If their child really felt threatened they should have removed him from the school or told him its okay to f!ght back. smh
 04-10-2013, 12:39 PM         #87
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Bullying is real and we do need to put a stop to it. Making kids soft? They are fu*king kids, they should be soft. They should be out doing kid sh*t not acting like dumb fu*king gangsters selling and doing drugs and joining stupid fu*king gangs.

Instead of teaching your kids violence teach them how to fu*king live and enjoy life. It's idiots like you telling your kids that violence is ok is why bullying happens to begin with. It's not ok. This whole gangster wannabe sh*t that boxden is on about is beyond stupid. Y'all listen to too much rap and watch to many gangster movies. Being hard or gangster don't mean sh*t in the real world.
Agreed. Bx = real life. These attitudes are why are country is fu*ked nothing but dumb white trash and fu*kin coons.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 bennnylava said:
A. Doubt the kid wit the knife was gonna do anything

1. Columbine never happened right?

B. Aint no grown adult gettin overpowered by a 13 year old wit a knife

2. I was one of about 15 kids at my junior high that was over 6'1 and 185lbs as a 13 year old. Sleep on some of these kids if you want

C. For all you know the n*gga got the story wrong and got the kid wit the knife prolly expelled for nothin

3. You trolling, my bad.
My bad for feeding you chief
 5 years ago '04        #89
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

You really think 90% of what said by the members on BX is true? hahahaha I commend what you said about bullying. But real talk, half the people posting knocking the kid have never been in a f!ght. More than likely they were groupies of the kids bullying when they were in school hahahaha you know, the one cheer leading.
 5 years ago '04        #90
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 Kaliz ChamP said:
My bad for feeding you chief
Doesn't matter anyways, your back can be turned to a student any time during the day. If he wanted to stab the teacher, he could just wait until he was behind the teacher and stab them.
 5 years ago '04        #91
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 YoungRockJizzay said:
I will say that social media amplifies the degree of it but it is still the same it was when I was a tike.
I think that is the major difference between now and back in the day when some of us were kids. Nowadays, if a kid is bullied they have to deal with it at school and then be harassed by it on Twitter, Facebook and texting.

When I was a kid if you got bullied it was normally only at school and I don't really remember anyone at my school bullying someone every single hour of the school day Definitely remember some bullying and seeing a lot of f!ghts but I don't remember people picking on each other constantly.

Plus, some of the sh*t kids bully others today is fu*king retarded. This is an example of that.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 bennnylava said:
We comparing 13 year olds to full grown 18 year olds n*gga? Do you realize these Columbine n*ggas were dam near adults Thats a dumb a.ss comparison.
Not my fault ya parents fed you steroids when you was younger n*gga, should I rephrase to say the AVERAGE 13 year old aint overpowerin a full grown adult?
Nah, we comparing how kids in junior high's are coming to schools shooting up classrooms and beating up kids

But wait, you're the perfect example of the groupie n*gga in junior high hahahha I had lil homies like you tagged along with me in junior high and high school. don't get mad cause daddy n momma couldn't afford formula as a kid. lol I bet you peaking at 5'6 with a size 8 shoe in womens smh
 5 years ago '04        #93
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
 conscious thug said:
fu*k this "stop snitching" bullsh*t and fu*k anyone that ever justifies that nonsense. That's why the drug dealers and gang bangers are running the streets in many areas, because these good people out there have been convinced that "snitching" means any form whatsoever of exposing corruption and wrong doing, even when you're not involved.

smh. fu*k all them bi*ches.
Fa real!!!!

and then they complain about the government and police when they could have been the agent of change in their community

bennnylava said:
C. For all you know the n*gga got the story wrong and got the kid wit the knife prolly expelled for nothin
A. There's no way of knowing that, but the only way to guarantee that would be to take the weapon away

B. So you mean to tell me a kid with an intent to harm you couldnt catch you slippin? All it takes is one move in one second

C. So you're justifying a kid bringing a knife to school?
 5 years ago '04        #94
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Doesn't matter anyways, your back can be turned to a student any time during the day. If he wanted to stab the teacher, he could just wait until he was behind the teacher and stab them.
Why you quote that?

Tic Toc said:
Fa real!!!!

and then they complain about the government and police when they could have been the agent of change in their community

A. There's no way of knowing that, but the only way to guarantee that would be to take the weapon away

B. So you mean to tell me a kid with an intent to harm you couldnt catch you slippin? All it takes is one move in one second

C. So you're justifying a kid bringing a knife to school?
Truth.com
 04-10-2013, 01:06 PM         #95
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Agreed. Bx = real life. These attitudes are why are country is fu*ked nothing but dumb white trash and fu*kin coons.
Hold up! Sticking up for yourself means you're a gangster wannabe? White trash or ****?
You know what? It's muthafuhkas like YOU that got this country so fuhked up.

This bizarre a.ss website smh
 5 years ago '04        #96
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 bennnylava said:
n*gga im 6 foot clean and I wear a size 12 in n*ggas and my d!ck long
Kids aint been beatin up kids in junior high for decades? You act like this aint the normal n*gga, you just said that like it aint ordinary
Who in this story came to school witta gun to shoot up the classroom? Were the Columbine kids in junior high? n*gga your comparison was irrelevant as sh*t, because you compared grown adults to a 13 year old EIGHTH grader.
Oh sh*t!!! Someone get this guy a NBA contract hahahaha And who said it aint the norm for kids getting beat up in junior high? Comprehension is key chief. Oh, for the record.

5 years ago '04        #97
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 bennnylava said:
Just letting you know, don't think a kid in junior high isn't going to do sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

dude listen i never said anything about gangs, acting gangsta selling drugs or rap music don't confuse my comments with every other comment you see on this thread bullying has been around for centuries the world goes on with or without the person being bullied the choice is yours
 5 years ago '04        #99
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
crazy. what if the kid with a knife would've threaten other kids in the classroom, wouldn't they want someone to tell an adult in order to escape unharmed?
 5 years ago '11        #100
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
i see there are a lot of bully victim on boxden if y'all feel so strongly about this you should really go out and help some kid with there confidence issues because bully's have been around for centuries and aren't going anywhere

or start a thread on boxden for support

Last edited by Sin; 04-10-2013 at 01:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy