Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Tony Franks said:
Man, he was training in mixed martial arts, and he couldn't knock out not one bully? That sux man. Kids are as*holes, but I need these other kids to stop k!lling themselves over bullying. Or atleast k!ll the bully first.
yeah sounds weird but you know HS, some kids hit puberty faster then others so some kids tower above others, and those bullies are normally the bigger kids that secretly hate their own life and dish out their own inner hatred on the smaller kids they know can't f!ght back. Plus he was 13, mixed martial arts at that time is like a white/yellow belt which isn't sh*t, esp when your young kid.

Last edited by ABSOLUTE STYLE; 04-10-2013 at 07:01 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 39384 39384
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
you sound like a fu*king idiot with a ghetto a.ss education. Listen to your dumbass, the kid was only 13. There is no reason kids that age should be bullied like that. Kid was depressed as hell going to school, and every innocent child deserves to grow up to be an adult. You, could just go off yourself, nobody in your family would prob care anyway.
your definitely wrong about my education i grew up far from the ghetto bullying is apart of life that everyone goes through the strong laugh it off and live life the weak off themselves and let others take care of there problems
 5 years ago '11        #63
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
 THAT NICCA MUTT said:
young black and mentally handicapped is what you are.
im far from handicapped and perfectly able to express my opinion
 5 years ago '04        #64
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
So let me get this straight...dude was 13 which is old enough to understand death and to know right from wrong...was CALLED a snitch and had 15-20 kids WANTING to jump him since NOVEMBER but never did...he got some peanut butter pies smeared on him...one of his "hobbies" is MMA where like any SELF DEFENSE style is taught you learn that it should only be used when being threatened...and he decides to off himself because he can't handle VERBAL bullying...props to him for saving a life, but he's not a hero, dude is nothing but a murderer...he murdered himself and doesnt have to deal with the real victims which are his family and friends...if my man couldn't handle bullying to the point where he offed himself his life was going to be ROUGH...life is full of bullying EVERYWHERE...its a part of life and growing up and there's nothing anyone or any after school special can do about it.
 04-10-2013, 07:43 AM         #65
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you sound dumb as sh*t
No he doesn't

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sincerethought again.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-10-2013 at 07:46 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #66
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
RIP to the kid, for real....

Its interesting how some say gangs are bad but IMO, this is one of the major reasons why kids join gangs.

Last edited by supervillain; 04-10-2013 at 08:25 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 mistatnn said:
Yea n*ggas really need to realize what the definition of "snitching" is.

You go to jail on dope charges and rat all your friends out to get a lighter sentence = SNITCHING
thank you teach these people
 5 years ago '11        #68
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
If every kid who was ever called a snitch did the same this kid did.....well you know the rest
 5 years ago '05        #69
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
Bullying has been going on since the beginning of time. I will say that social media amplifies the degree of it but it is still the same it was when I was a tike. It is up to the parents to develop their children to understand that you will have difference and everybody will not accept everything that you do and say. My children will have an unwavering confidence and they will know they are the best and God made them in His image. Can't always blame the bully for the actions of the bullied. That's just my opinion.

Last edited by lilsnatch770; 04-10-2013 at 12:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #70
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5274 5274
Bullies are pussies. Man up f!ght someone ur own size f*g boi.
 5 years ago '09        #71
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17612 17612
 mistatnn said:
Yea n*ggas really need to realize what the definition of "snitching" is.

You go to jail on dope charges and rat all your friends out to get a lighter sentence = SNITCHING
exactly that's how i see it,

n*ggas would go so far living this not snitchin life like seeing your neighbor r*pe a little girl and be like naw ain't calling the police because ima be a snitch
 04-10-2013, 09:51 AM         #72
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
BTW-I would beat the DOG sh*t out of yo punk a.ss f*ggot

I'ma real one chump
Thats exactly why youre a bi*ch talkin sh*t over the net about beating someone up you aint never gonna see. Youre weak minded son and disrespectful to a 13 yr old kid whos dead.
 04-10-2013, 10:07 AM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Thats exactly why youre a bi*ch talkin sh*t over the net about beating someone up you aint never gonna see. Youre weak minded son and disrespectful to a 13 yr old kid who k!lled himself.
Fixed
[pic - click to view]

You don't think about how his parents feel?
He did more damage than the bullies did.

And by no means am I trying to be disrespectful but dig...

13 years old and you deaded yourself cause some as*holes picked on you?

You took the ultimate loss. Live to f!ght another day. These fuhking kids man...
I can't even blame the parents no more. No heart.
Sad sh*t.
 04-10-2013, 10:57 AM         #74
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Thats exactly why youre a bi*ch talkin sh*t over the net about beating someone up you aint never gonna see. Youre weak minded son and disrespectful to a 13 yr old kid whos dead.
You's a weenie! You started off wit all that f!ght and e thug sh*t-You wouln't say NONE of that sh*t to my face chump-Ima real one...Im not gon entertain yo dumb a.ss because truth be told, I would beat yo a.ss. Ol emotional, manhood runnin on E as nicca
 04-10-2013, 11:06 AM         #75
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You's a weenie! You started off wit all that f!ght and e thug sh*t-You wouln't say NONE of that sh*t to my face chump-Ima real one...Im not gon entertain yo dumb a.ss because truth be told, I would beat yo a.ss. Ol emotional, manhood runnin on E as nicca
U still weak minded.
 04-10-2013, 11:08 AM         #76
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
U still weak minded.
You justify suicide and I'M weak minded The nerve of these niccas
 5 years ago '11        #77
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 sincerethought said:
this anti bullying campaign is making kids soft now a days instead of standing of for himself and f!ghting he took the cowards way out k!lled himself and let others punish the bully you gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves its okay to get beat up everybody takes L's
n*gga how you gone stand up when 20 ppl ALL HATE YOU & ready to beat your a.ss when given the opportunity. Ain't much he could've done. Everybody can't pull off that circle of death style a.ss whooping bruce lee & jackie chan are so famous for. His only outlet was prolly his parents and even they can only do so much. Yall are so unrealistic at times
 5 years ago '11        #78
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
 Golden Flamez said:
n*gga how you gone stand up when 20 ppl ALL HATE YOU & ready to beat your a.ss when given the opportunity. Ain't much he could've done. Everybody can't pull off that circle of death style a.ss whooping bruce lee & jackie chan are so famous for. His only outlet was prolly his parents and even they can only do so much. Yall are so unrealistic at times
nobody said he had to win i said take the L, you take your lumps and bruises and keep moving
 5 years ago '10        #79
Torres 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 12 12
His parents could have put him in a different school
 04-10-2013, 12:17 PM         #80
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
nobody said he had to win i said take the L, you take your lumps and bruises and keep moving
Just give it up fam. These muthafuhkas just don't understand the idea of catching an a.ss whoopin', gettin the fuhk back up and living to f!ght another day.
This Generation L we're talking about here.
Same kids that jump in front of buses when the girl they like at school doesnt like their a.ss back
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy