Apr 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
RIP

no disrespect but they just don't build em like they used to.

5 years ago '04        #42
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
pus*y.
 04-10-2013, 12:28 AM         #43
THAT NICCA MUTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
this anti bullying campaign is making kids soft now a days instead of standing of for himself and f!ghting he took the cowards way out k!lled himself and let others punish the bully you gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves its okay to get beat up everybody takes L's
young black and mentally handicapped is what you are.
 5 years ago '10        #44
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Lucky Lucas said:
n*gga should of learned from
[pic - click to view]

snitching aint never helped no one, ever.

n*ggas dont say stop snitching to protect the guilty they say that sh*t so you don't become a victim.

i aint never met a n*gga who came up off snitching but i know a lot who got beat up and down the block for n*ggas even thinking they may have sorta snitched.
I can name one

50 Cent

Your argument is invalid
 5 years ago '10        #45
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
I grew up that ERA boy boy-I was born in early 80s and been out here on these LA streets...Im cut from a different cloth than most and got gang of REAL homies who stayed down on that level and sh*t like that does OCCASIONALY happen but are you not gon square up cuz you scared to get jumped? You need some homeboys cutty

Who said anything about me getting scared to square up? I'm just pointing out facts and as an 80's baby, what you said holds NO credibility and proved what I stated earlier, it does happen and it's foolish to go in alone because if things get ugly, you got someone to back you up for crowd control

Now before you respond, actually READ cuz you're making us 80's baby look bad "cutty"
 5 years ago '12        #46
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
I mean come on man, he was 13. What does a child even know about suicide/death? How is it even embedded in the kids mind that this is the only solution? This is all too common these days, it seems like every other day and they're getting younger and younger. sh*t is a epidemic but people (children especially), need to realize it's never that serious.
 04-10-2013, 12:49 AM         #47
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
Who said anything about me getting scared to square up? I'm just pointing out facts and as an 80's baby, what you said holds NO credibility and proved what I stated earlier, it does happen and it's foolish to go in alone because if things get ugly, you got someone to back you up for crowd control

Now before you respond, actually READ cuz you're making us 80's baby look bad "cutty"
You's a weenie point blank period. End of story.
 5 years ago '10        #48
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You's a weenie point blank period. End of story.
nice cop out, you rep LA like a G when you bow out like that
 04-10-2013, 12:52 AM         #49
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddMischief said:
I mean come on man, he was 13. What does a child even know about suicide/death? How is it even embedded in the kids mind that this is the only solution? This is all too common these days, it seems like every other day and they're getting younger and younger. sh*t is a epidemic but people (children especially), need to realize it's never that serious.
I blame his pops
 04-10-2013, 12:55 AM         #50
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
nice cop out, you rep LA like a G when you bow out like that
Bow out like what?! From reading your posts, it's obvious you're a "victim" with no heart and it's pointless to go back and forth with weenies...Your pops shoulda wore 1,000,000 rubbers
 5 years ago '10        #51
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
Bow out like what?! From reading your posts, it's obvious you're a "victim" with no heart and it's pointless to go back and forth with weenies...Your pops shoulda wore 1,000,000 rubbers

Under what evidence, you claim when we were kids we f!ght, not even debating that because I use to do that sh*t for fun, it's a stress reliever in my personal opinion, but you and I both know f!ghts nowadays aren't always one on one, now whether you meant it all being one on one with no one around to jump in, then you should've stated that, hell, you win some, you lose some

But to classified me in a category with such side BS, I will call you out on it and will decimate you. As far as my pops, another cop out, or as we intelligent dudes would call, a strawman

Just dropping facts dude, deal with it
 04-10-2013, 01:10 AM         #52
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You drop NO facts only soft a.ss perceptions and opinions...You brought up some sh*t about people jumping in as a "cop out" for not defending yourself...You are a weenie-deal with it.

I thought B-More niccas had heart Shout out the REAL ones from B-More
 04-10-2013, 01:12 AM         #53
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad story but if his hobby was mixed martial arts then c'mon he should fought one of them...
 5 years ago '11        #54
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
Sad story, kids are cruel
 5 years ago '10        #55
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You drop NO facts only soft a.ss perceptions and opinions...You brought up some sh*t about people jumping in as a "cop out" for not defending yourself...You are a weenie-deal with it.

I thought B-More niccas had heart Shout out the REAL ones from B-More

Contradictions galore... First you point something I exactly said then turn around and state I dropped "no facts", so which is it? Plus I never stated people getting "jumped as a cop out" I called YOU a cop out because of your strawman. And seeing you dropped more of said strawman, it's safe to say LA n*ggas is dumb as fu*k if they're like you

But I guess that's makes you real right? FOH, wouldn't just a grape in a fruit f!ght
 04-10-2013, 01:57 AM         #56
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
Contradictions galore... First you point something I exactly said then turn around and state I dropped "no facts", so which is it? Plus I never stated people getting "jumped as a cop out" I called YOU a cop out because of your strawman. And seeing you dropped more of said strawman, it's safe to say LA n*ggas is dumb as fu*k if they're like you

But I guess that's makes you real right? FOH, wouldn't just a grape in a fruit f!ght
 04-10-2013, 02:44 AM         #57
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this "stop snitching" bullsh*t and fu*k anyone that ever justifies that nonsense. That's why the drug dealers and gang bangers are running the streets in many areas, because these good people out there have been convinced that "snitching" means any form whatsoever of exposing corruption and wrong doing, even when you're not involved.

smh. fu*k all them bi*ches.
 5 years ago '04        #58
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19893 19893
smh..... RIP lil man
 5 years ago '10        #59
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Rothchild middle school goddamn

Didnt the father know that school was named after the most prestigious family in Europe who also crated the Illuminati.

Stop snitching, Stop lying the CD/DVD. It's a tell All!!!
 5 years ago '04        #60
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 sincerethought said:
Only the strong will survive
you sound like a fu*king idiot with a ghetto a.ss education. Listen to your dumbass, the kid was only 13. There is no reason kids that age should be bullied like that. Kid was depressed as hell going to school, and every innocent child deserves to grow up to be an adult. You, could just go off yourself, nobody in your family would prob care anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy