Apr 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2013, 03:56 AM         #1
7046 pageviews
128 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’

visit this link April 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’ image

Mourners at 13-year-old Devin Brown’s funeral in Georgia.

A 13-year-old Georgia boy was hailed as a hero by his family for reporting a classmate with a knife who threatened to k!ll a teacher.

But Devin Brown’s quick-thinking cost him his life, his father says, after merciless bullying and threats led him to commit suicide.

visit this link image

Ray Brown says his son for a hero for telling school staff a classmate had a butcher knife and threatened a teacher. His peers, instead, called him a ‘snitch.’

Ray Brown says his son for a hero for telling school staff a classmate had a butcher knife and threatened a teacher. His peers, instead, called him a ‘snitch.’

"He said everyone is calling me a snitch and he said there's about 15-20 people who want to jump on me," Ray Brown told WLTZ-TV.

It wasn’t the first instance of teasing since Devin Brown started at Rothschild Middle School six months ago, but it proved the last. His 8th grade classmates were merciless since the bullying started in November, Ray Brown said.

visit this link image

After his son k!lled himself due to bullying, Ray Brown pledged "I am going to do whatever I can in his name to stop it. There is no reason a kid should be scared to go to school.”

"He came home one time and had some peanut butter pies he had made for school. When he walked through the door he had some pie left and he had it all over him. Someone had jumped on him and smeared it all over him. But he never wanted to talk about that. We talked to the school, they said we haven't heard anything about it and just let it go," Brown said.

The boy found solace in mixed martial arts f!ghting and cooking but his hobbies weren’t enough. The same day he told his father he’d been called a snitch, Devin Brown was found hanged in his closet, a belt around his neck.

visit this link image

The school Devin Brown attended and where he was reportedly bullied.

He left no note but reportedly confided earlier in the day with friends who did not take the suicide threat seriously.

Mourners remembered Devin as a “hero” at his funeral last week and left notes for their friend, who “left too soon, but forever wouldn’t have been long enough.”

His own son already lost, Ray Brown has made it his goal to end bullying. It’s a problem at the Columbus, Ga., school, with the local TV station reporting 15 incidents that required police response during the last six months.

"I am going to do whatever I can in his name to stop it,” Ray Brown said. “There is no reason a kid should be scared to go to school.”

Source: visit this link NY Daily News

visit this link Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’ - ThatHustle.com

Last edited by ThatHustle; 04-09-2013 at 05:03 AM..

128 comments for "Apr 9 - Georgia boy, 13, driven to suicide after being called ‘Snitch’"

5 years ago '11        #2
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,360 | Props total: 39098 39098
Only the strong will survive
 5 years ago '06        #3
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
This calling people a "snitch" sh*t is ignorant as fu*k. More than half the fu*ktards that use that word have no idea what the fu*k it evens means or insinuates, they have absolutely no idea how to use it properly. And bullying someone for any reason is fu*king stupid, but especially over a word that you obviously lack any comprehension of is the epitome of ignorance and cowardice.

All my life I've realized that bullies of all age groups only bully people that they know won't f!ght back, so they can get away with it. SO how about this ....

From this point forward I'm a certified "snitch" and I dare someone to say some sh*t to me about it. I'll be glad to snitch on myself after that a.ss whoopin I put on them.

Not really a snitch, but you know what I'm saying .......
 5 years ago '11        #4
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3846 3846
Man, he was training in mixed martial arts, and he couldn't knock out not one bully? That sux man. Kids are as*holes, but I need these other kids to stop k!lling themselves over bullying. Or atleast k!ll the bully first.
 5 years ago '07        #5
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 sincerethought said:
Only the strong will survive
C'mon the kid was 13 years old. His life just started, for all you know he may have mentally convinced himself that he did the right thing by committing suicide.
 5 years ago '07        #6
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
something else had to be wrong with the young man
 5 years ago '11        #7
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,360 | Props total: 39098 39098
 pete jr said:
C'mon the kid was 13 years old. His life just started, for all you know he may have mentally convinced himself that he did the right thing by committing suicide.
this anti bullying campaign is making kids soft now a days instead of standing of for himself and f!ghting he took the cowards way out k!lled himself and let others punish the bully you gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves its okay to get beat up everybody takes L's
 5 years ago '04        #8
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
what was he in martial arts for then??? i tell my son now i'm not going to get mad at you if you get suspended because you were f!ghting....i'mma get mad at your for not f!ghting back and letting someone pick on you. kids trying to be to amicable and need to punch the big fat kid in the face sometimes. i went through it myself so i know....nowadays though....not a good idea. u might not like the outcome.....
 5 years ago '12        #9
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$466 | Props total: 236 236
sh*t sucks man. I never understood the purpose of bullying. n*ggas in school used to clown each other hard but never to the point of bullying. It was all in good fun. But suicide ain't the answer either. The kid didn't have a fully developed brain so I'll let it slide and say rip
 5 years ago '04        #10
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
Yea n*ggas really need to realize what the definition of "snitching" is.

You go to jail on dope charges and rat all your friends out to get a lighter sentence = SNITCHING
 04-09-2013, 08:32 PM         #11
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He left no note but reportedly confided earlier in the day with friends who did not take the suicide threat seriously.
Friends? Where the fu*k were they at when he was getting his a.ss beat???
 5 years ago '04        #12
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
No one who commits suicide should be labeled as a "hero".

Not sure what it is that is making kids so afraid to f!ght someone or stand up for themselves. I feel like a lot of boys in middle and high school go through some sort of bullying or someone picking on themselves. You either find a way to deal with it or end up like this.
 04-09-2013, 08:48 PM         #13
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
this anti bullying campaign is making kids soft now a days instead of standing of for himself and f!ghting he took the cowards way out k!lled himself and let others punish the bully you gotta teach kids to stand up for themselves its okay to get beat up everybody takes L's
you soft for talkin sh*t bout a 13. only pus*y would hop on the net and talk sh*t bout a 13 boy who k!lled himself pus*y
 5 years ago '12        #14
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045

[video - click to view]

"Thank you for not snitching!"

"...Ya stupid muthafu*ka"
 5 years ago '06        #15
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 sincerethought said:
This! I dont understand these kids nowadays. When i was in school you had to f!ght for your rep. If your a spineless coward how do you expect people to treat you?? sorry no fu*ks given here
 5 years ago '05        #16
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k is with people not standin up for themselves.................. fu*kin v*ginas

get more respect for standin up for urself and catchin an a.ss whoopin than k!llin ur dam self

who knows he beat up on a few of those "bullies" and i bet they wouldnt fu*k with him

all them bullies poppin all that sh*t the softest ones...... i take that back the n*gga that offs themself is the softest
 04-09-2013, 10:17 PM         #17
M4Maytion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yaowah said:
This calling people a "snitch" sh*t is ignorant as fu*k. More than half the fu*ktards that use that word have no idea what the fu*k it evens means or insinuates, they have absolutely no idea how to use it properly.
Agreed

a "Snitch" is ...
 Definition of a "Snitch" said:
Any individual who knowingly, in cohorts with other's, commits a crime, get's arrested and testifies or give's information about his/her a.ssociates involved in the criminal act to the authorities in order to lessen the punishment they will receive.
 5 years ago '07        #18
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
stupid a.ss kids. kid saved somebody's life and gets ridiculed? i'm sure if their parent was about to be murdered and somebody knew and didn't tell anyone they wouldn't respect that person.
 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM         #19
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You could tell some of these cats in this thread were "victims" of "bullying"

Shiiittt-When I was 13, all cats did was shoot on each other, play ball, ride bikes, f!ght, talk to chicks...etc

Whatever happened to 1) Minding your own damn business and 2) not being a punk a.ss weenie?
 04-09-2013, 10:36 PM         #20
M4Maytion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You could tell some of these cats in this thread were "victims" of "bullying"

Shiiittt-When I was 13, all cats did was shoot on each other, play ball, ride bikes, f!ght, talk to chicks...etc

Whatever happened to 1) Minding your own damn business and 2) not being a punk a.ss weenie?
you sound unintelligent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy