Ray J Trolling On Twitter Lmao

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 skeetmcghee said:

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2013, 10:51 PM         #82
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly feel like the Kardashian train was inevitable. Good looking rich girls doing dumb sh*t on reality tv? They aren't the only ones cashing in on that, and I don't get why people are so hard on them. Nobody watched Kim's s3xtape to see ray j, though he was all up in the video, we all watched to see Kim in action. n*gga act like he Hugh Hefner or something.
 5 years ago '04        #83
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 cheenz said:
I'm sure Dude is as big of a Star,as he wants to be & Living More Than Comfortable, not Strapped for Cash...
You Boxden n*ggas are Funny!!! When a n*gga get stupid Rich ya'll Say "fu*k him cause he Sold his Soul"!!!
But when a n*gga get enough where he and his Family is Comfortable "ya'll say fu*k him cause he's Broke"

This is Like Pumper making a Song about all the pr0n-stars he fu*ked and Ya'll get mad at him!! I don't get him..
"Why is he making a song about Pinky sucking his d!ck that was 2 years ago,he just wants attention, She moved on, she's sucking some other n*gga d!ck now"-(bi*ch a.ss n*gga voice)
youre reaching... and trolling... its a reach/troll combination. your snarky, sarcastic commentary doesnt come off as a smart or a well thought out rebute to the general consensus, that ray j is a fu*king useless f*ggot who cant earn for himself. dude was on a new boyz song, he can go do whatever he wants, but hes still brandys brother. and brandy sucks. hence he sucks. you suck for wasting my time.
 5 years ago '13        #84
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
 StoopidVillinz said:
That's always been rayj's bio thing though..
exactly
 5 years ago '04        #85
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 cheenz said:
aint no Stan...but i see nothing wrong with what he's doing...all ya'll Simp a.ss n*ggas on this bi*ch crying!!!

The bi*ch and her Family Made 500 million off Ray J why can't he get $$$ out the situation too?? the funny thing is all the bi*ches I know love the Song..ya'll bi*ch made n*ggas on Boxden have a Problem with it

its like a Rapper saying "Shake ur a.ss bi*ch" ur girl shake her a.ss and say he aint talking about me
But you get Offended because he's using the Word bi*ch..
if the n*gga aint talking about ur bi*ch or ur momma sh*t back and enjoy the show let Kanye worry about his bi*ch...
Because he already made his money
The s3x tape was a mutual decision, which is why he and Brandy had their own reality show as well.

Also, she is about 10 n*ggas removed from Ray J,and it's not like he took her V card. What he's doing maybe smart business for a time, but lets be real.......The Throne will have that n*gga performing in Bingo Halls soon, like Sisqo.
 5 years ago '13        #86
temp1cascade 7 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 178 178
or u'd call him a legend

ye already made a line saying he hit amber before wiz

he also had a line about getting Kris Humphries dropped from the team, he was so proud of it, he said it was the best bar of the year.

So miss me with that sh*t, Kanye does be pullin the same stunts, and u stans luv it
 5 years ago '11        #87
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2550 2550
 HipHopFactz said:
or u'd call him a legend

he also had a line about getting Kris Humphries dropped from the team, he was so proud of it, he said it was the best bar of the year.

So miss me with that sh*t, Kanye does be pullin the same stunts, and u stans luv it
In late but u got me but we all know Ye is an as*hole
 5 years ago '04        #88
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
This sh*t is such a fail. How the bi*ch us.lut out and make a video with end up making MORE money than you?! He gotta be smacing hisself x800000000 times. NOT for not putting her on, he def should've, but not staying in dat bi*ch ear dis WHOLE time like, "u know dat pus*y mine right?" Kanye hit it at the best point of her life. She is the richest she's ever been.
 5 years ago '04        #89
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 HipHopFactz said:
or u'd call him a legend

funny thing is when all this happen people thought it was funny. but ray j does it and hes lame.
and for a spilt sec people thought it was wrong,but soon kept on sh*ttin on that weak a.ss dude kris.

simps love kim k.. "ol thats your past" cupcakin n*gga.

if he woulda did like whoever the rapper was who leaked that tape of him and some model a.ss shots very lil info or faces shown nobody would care just like nobody remembers that video.

Last edited by slapaho; 04-10-2013 at 08:02 AM..
 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM         #90
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah...son!
 5 years ago '07        #91
BigJERM 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 31 31
 nahsuhmeanz said:
Too bad he can't create his own stardom
 5 years ago '04        #92
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
 cold_young_thug said:
This sh*t is such a fail. How the bi*ch us.lut out and make a video with end up making MORE money than you?! He gotta be smacing hisself x800000000 times. NOT for not putting her on, he def should've, but not staying in dat bi*ch ear dis WHOLE time like, "u know dat pus*y mine right?" Kanye hit it at the best point of her life. She is the richest she's ever been.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #93
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 cheenz said:
I'm sure Dude is as big of a Star,as he wants to be & Living More Than Comfortable, not Strapped for Cash...
You Boxden n*ggas are Funny!!! When a n*gga get stupid Rich ya'll Say "fu*k him cause he Sold his Soul"!!!
But when a n*gga get enough where he and his Family is Comfortable "ya'll say fu*k him cause he's Broke"

This is Like Pumper making a Song about all the pr0n-stars he fu*ked and Ya'll get mad at him!! I don't get him..
"Why is he making a song about Pinky sucking his d!ck that was 2 years ago,he just wants attention, She moved on, she's sucking some other n*gga d!ck now"-(bi*ch a.ss n*gga voice)
 cheenz said:
aint no Stan...but i see nothing wrong with what he's doing...all ya'll Simp a.ss n*ggas on this bi*ch crying!!!

The bi*ch and her Family Made 500 million off Ray J why can't he get $$$ out the situation too?? the funny thing is all the bi*ches I know love the Song..ya'll bi*ch made n*ggas on Boxden have a Problem with it

its like a Rapper saying "Shake ur a.ss bi*ch" ur girl shake her a.ss and say he aint talking about me
But you get Offended because he's using the Word bi*ch..
if the n*gga aint talking about ur bi*ch or ur momma sh*t back and enjoy the show let Kanye worry about his bi*ch...
 cheenz said:
But like I said ya'll n*ggas Care the Situation happened Between him and shorty Who care if he wait 40 years later to address and make a song about it!!! im sure if he was irrelevant and broke when he went at Fab and these other n*ggas they would put light!!!

Its cool Tho I'll be looking for the outrage next time Nas Drop a line about his Daughter Or Son's Mother
or if Any Rapper Say "Superhead" name in a Song

n*ggas mad at you for trying to kick some game to em...
 5 years ago '10        #94
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9035 9035
 Fly or Die said:
the s3x tape put her on but you gotta give kim and her family credit for really running with that sh*t and making it last and putting their whole family on

she coulda easily only been around for 15 minutes like paris hilton
True, they did capitalize off of the tape, Reggie Bush, and Kris Humphries like crazy.

My thing is, Kim K got rich for milking off of the fame of celebs, why can't Ray J get some more $ off of this situation.
 5 years ago '10        #95
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9035 9035
 HipHopFactz said:
or u'd call him a legend

This is true as hell
 5 years ago '04        #96
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 nahsuhmeanz said:
Too bad he can't create his own stardom

[pic - click to view]

04-10-2013, 11:54 AM         #97
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone really think Ray J is broke?
 5 years ago '12        #98
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
this gotta be the gayest song ever
 5 years ago '12        #99
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
This n*gga still bragging about a girl he hit years ago lol? Times cant be that hard brah
 5 years ago '10        #100
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 WhosIt said:
This n*gga still bragging about a girl he hit years ago lol? Times cant be that hard brah
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy