Roxy Reynolds Offering $10K Reward for Stolen Chain

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
chain looks like it cost 20 dollars i think the whole thing is afront for her fraud claims put it out there that she will pay ten for it so she say its worth forty quick money
 5 years ago '07        #42
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
she wouldn't have got robbed if max-b was still free. She definately wouldn't have gotten robbed if she was still stripping at Harlem Nights in Houston.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1571 1571
lol some thirsty n*ggas in here....I'd take the 10k have had my fair shair of bad smuttys in my day...

but if she still wanted to show how grateful she was after that payment.....
 04-10-2013, 12:46 AM         #44
nbn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she got wack
 5 years ago '05        #45
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 THEINFAMOUS said:

I used to take one of my boys home. I wasn't taking him to his house. I was dropping that n*gga off at the pawn shop

I got a rule. If I see the sh*t fall out the bag. I'm putting it back. If I see a bag open. Ima zip it back up. I'm not going thru random bags tryna steal sh*t. But if I see some sh*t and i can't tell what bag it came from....
US Airways starting putting stuff on the planes to see if it got turned in. I seen too many people get fired over keeping an Ipad or Nook that they found. Some dude left $3k that he won in Vegas on one of our flights. It got turned it, seemed too fishy to be legit. I know guy that work for DGS that make more money cleaning the planes then they get in their checks. Them dudes is dirty. But that's what Delta gets for contracting and paying ramp employees minimum wage.
 5 years ago '09        #46
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
anyone else think the title said

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 4 Letter Words said:
US Airways starting putting stuff on the planes to see if it got turned in. I seen too many people get fired over keeping an Ipad or Nook that they found. Some dude left $3k that he won in Vegas on one of our flights. It got turned it, seemed too fishy to be legit. I know guy that work for DGS that make more money cleaning the planes then they get in their checks. Them dudes is dirty. But that's what Delta gets for contracting and paying ramp employees minimum wage.
Left 3K in cash? was it on the plane or in his bag?
 5 years ago '04        #48
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
id put that chain on a chair and put a bandana on my face while the camera is on a tripod. id talk in a different language n sh*t and demand aurora jolie gotta get that pus*y fu*ked, and roxy get that anal in a 3 way.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
bookmarked**
 04-10-2013, 09:32 AM         #50
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch from my hood my cousin who older than me used to kick it with her he said she cool people he never smashed one of his boys did tho she from columbus she went to brookhaven on the northside
 5 years ago '08        #51
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
That bi*ch aint tell the part where that n*gga is the reason her face don't look the same because he gave her than ultra combo after that foul sh*t. I'd k!ll that bi*ch for some sh*t like that.
 5 years ago '11        #52
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 King Kusanagi said:
I want to see that scene she spit in that n*gga mouth

that bi*ch would've got bus driver uppercut
You wanna see what?!
 04-10-2013, 11:27 AM         #53
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
Reported - Lovely

[pic - click to view]

BX FED

royman04 said:
Thread save

Last edited by Tyrant Noir; 04-10-2013 at 11:29 AM..
 04-10-2013, 12:29 PM         #54
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She might as well count that sh*t gone and I mean gone for good. As some of you stated, those dudes that clean up the planes tend to be thieves (not all) and I doubt that any of them will come forward knowing that not only they can lose their job, but they can go to jail over that sh*t. And if no one had come forward yet, it's already a fact someone that works there took that sh*t. By now someone would it claim that money.

And she spitting on some dude mouth? More than likely it was a dude that takes a d!ck up the a.ss. No regular black male pr0nstar gone let that sh*t slide.
 04-10-2013, 12:43 PM         #55
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OC123 said:
ayye somebody find the video where she did this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #56
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
mmmmm. love me some Roxy..
 5 years ago '11        #57
chizz 
space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
She needs more scenes. Its like always the same sh*t on xvideos.
 5 years ago '12        #58
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 NO RELIGION said:
you're a lil b fan,you're a homo. it's natural you'd still be thinking about a woman spitting nut in a man's mouth instead of thinking about the bi*ch,solely.
lmao who are you? you worried about what another man is doing, f*ggot a.ss maybe you are gay, n*gga living on the westcoast but stans sh*tty detroit teams, 30k posts on this site get a life
 5 years ago '06        #59
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
 kushbleezy412 said:
this bi*ch from my hood my cousin who older than me used to kick it with her he said she cool people he never smashed one of his boys did tho she from columbus she went to brookhaven on the northside
Northland checking in, what up! Forgot she was from Columnus, thats crazy though, if true. Man honestly shes gotta nice body but damn just knowing all the dudes that ran through her would kinda be a turnoff to me. Would def let her dome me up though and I would prob smash if i was drunk or something. Would be pretty cool to fu*k a pron star though hmmm

Last edited by w113mrl; 04-10-2013 at 01:49 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Left 3K in cash? was it on the plane or in his bag?
Nah. an envelope like you would get from the bank when you take a big withdrawal. It was in the seat back pocket.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy