dwight Howard sending shots after loss?

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8119 8119

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #22
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didn't read that sh*t. Somebody hook a n*gga up with the short and sweet version.
Dwight lowkey blaming n*ggas for lack of defense yesterday but not naming names. He played 39 minutes and racked up 4rebounds.
 5 years ago '05        #23
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Dun Language said:
cant read that jumbled up sh*t dog
 5 years ago '04        #24
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,562 | Props total: 6287 6287
The n*gga leads the league in rebounding and n*ggas complainin bout one 4 rebound game. Like the defense isn't terrible when he get 20 of dem thangs Kobe stans never fail.........to amaze me with their stupidity that is
 04-08-2013, 11:51 AM         #25
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was the rebounding and Kobe not gaurding his man, the reason the lost...they defense is fu*king horrid...Kobe don't listen to nobody...he never guards his man

i even seen Caron on a wideopen 3, right after he hit it...he said, "you can't fu*king leave me", Kobe just fu*king never choose to stay on his guy, it's been like that for the last 3 years and 3 years they've been bounced early in the playoffs, it's got to be him man
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 Young Fab said:
The n*gga leads the league in rebounding and n*ggas complainin bout one 4 rebound game. Like the defense isn't terrible when he get 20 of dem thangs Kobe stans never fail.........to amaze me with their stupidity that is
Foh. this n*gga the league leader. wtf u mean "just one 4 rebound game" its the playoff stretch. Pau and kobe had more boards than him. he played 39 minutes. these games must wins. foh.
 04-08-2013, 12:12 PM         #27
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didn't read that sh*t. Somebody hook a n*gga up with the short and sweet version.
Summary of article and season:

5 years ago '08        #28
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
how is it that heat fans are more upset in this thread than laker fans

04-08-2013, 12:29 PM         #29
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must win games in april
 5 years ago '06        #30
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 k3llz said:
it was the rebounding and Kobe not gaurding his man, the reason the lost...they defense is fu*king horrid...Kobe don't listen to nobody...he never guards his man

i even seen Caron on a wideopen 3, right after he hit it...he said, "you can't fu*king leave me", Kobe just fu*king never choose to stay on his guy, it's been like that for the last 3 years and 3 years they've been bounced early in the playoffs, it's got to be him man
kobe was playing help side D, meaning you see your man but can also help out on someone else man, if need be, just in case; it's the basics of defense. that's the same thing steve blake had to do when jamison was guarding blake, which ultimately left cp3 (partially) open for 3's.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 04-08-2013 at 12:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #31
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
Lakers just suck point blank period

Don't make the playoffs or get bounced first rd either way its the same sh*t

Most disappointing team I've ever seen
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Lakers just suck point blank period

Don't make the playoffs or get bounced first rd either way its the same sh*t

Most disappointing team I've ever seen
foh laker hater, once lebron leave miami u n*ggas go slap on to the next team.
 5 years ago '11        #33
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 SeaJaiye said:
must win games in april
This about sums it up. Absolute jokes.
 04-08-2013, 02:32 PM         #34
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
kobe was playing help side D, meaning you see your man but can also help out on someone else man, if need be, just in case; it's the basics of defense. that's the same thing steve blake had to do when jamison was guarding blake, which ultimately left cp3 (partially) open for 3's.
lmao fu*k no man, Kobe always OVER help, you can't leave guys open...Dwight be having his man, Gasol got his man...Kobe always come over help when it's nothing there, dude just need to stay on his fu*king guy

Barnes/Butler/Willie Green all scored on easy sh*t and i wonder why...Kobe needs to face guard his man
 5 years ago '12        #35
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 k3llz said:

You might be the dumbest poster in the sports section
 5 years ago '05        #36
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
 k3llz said:

if thats the case why does he keep winning 1st team defense?
 5 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Kastanova said:
Summary: He's pissed no one played defense against the Clippers....though he only had 4 rebounds himself.

He hates our transition defense, and the "defense" that our players play.

Basically we have the talent to win, the offense is there, but the defense isn't.
 5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
n*ggas bashing bean for his lack of defense? foh kobe play damn good d. he aint the youngest cat anymore but he still a top defender. on-ball/off-ball. not to mention he plays twice as hard as dwight. This n*gga played 40 minutes and racked up 1 offensive rebound. 4 rebs in total. u seen how many rebounds and passes he missed? espn play by play commentators called him out on that all game long. he played well offensively from the stripe but cmon son.
 5 years ago '12        #39
fcm415 
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 3119 3119
That ni99a was sour grapes when the Warriors and David Lee let him know the truth.
 5 years ago '07        #40
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
 lefthookright said:
foh laker hater, once lebron leave miami u n*ggas go slap on to the next team.
Once lebron leave I'll still be a heat fan as I was when he was in Cleveland. Nice Try tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy