NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,512 | Props total: 43669 43669
 Got Cheeve? said:
Wait, not one reply about that out-there illuminati bullsh*t that was randomly in the article? Am I the only one who saw that? What in the actual fu*k?
I thought TS was trolling until I clicked the link. sh*t random and stupid as hell
 5 years ago '08        #42
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
literally dont see the point in coming back this season....never did, never will.

do ya thing drose, f these ppl rushing you back.

and im willing to bet, the players understand. its more about the fans, team staff, owners, gm, and media who wants rose back asap. bulls aint winning a damn thing this postseason, so whats the point in wasting rose's time.

Last edited by iPunish901; 04-08-2013 at 08:00 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #43
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I just don't see why he would come back now, high risk with no reward.
This article was just sad, leave that man alone. It's his body, there will be other great players in Chicago.
 5 years ago '09        #44
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
I wish RG3 would take the same approach Rose is but it seems like he is doing the complete opposite. He is pushing himself to be ready for the season and he had a worse injury then rose did. I will say though if RG3 comes back week one and he performs well, then you have to question Derrick Rose desire to play basketball at this point. He has been out for just about a year when RG3 may be back in 6-8 months. I don't agree with the way RG3 is pushing himself because I believe he is playing with his future but it shows the desire and will he has for his team, teammates, fans, and this city.
 5 years ago '05        #45
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
if this was lebron he would of already been crucified and fined
 04-08-2013, 08:22 PM         #46
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poohdini said:
hes got a kid, fiancee, 300+ mill and a home in LA....its nothing to work for anymore
yeah cause u know famous people never went broke before

Last edited by tj.iscool; 04-08-2013 at 08:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Kadillac87 said:
Didn't you blow your knee out six times? Maybe you should have sat out a little longer.
yup. didn't have surgery till after the third time though because i was told it was just a sprain the first 2 times. times 4 and 5 the original surgeon refused to believe it was another tear for that very reason, he said the graft would hold and be stronger. after time 6 though, i got that second opinion from IU's team doctor and he fixed me up. no injuries since.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Berstein is a fu*kin moron on anything Bulls related, he's better when his focus is on the Bears and Baseball, but when he starts to talk about Basketball the guy doesn't get it.

Rose is worth over 400mil, all resting on that knee is MILLIONS. If he doesn't perform at the high standards that most are accustomed too, people wont be patient at all. Hell they aren't even patient NOW.. Only person who has to deal with that is Rose. He needs to look out for HIS career first and foremost above anything. Even if that means having the Bulls to wait, then so be it.

Bulls better handle this with extreme caution. They rush Rose back and make him look bad in the media, not a single player will want to fu*k with us.. Hell it's still taking us years to recover from the Jordan/Krause bullsh*t.. Bulls need to just relax and let derrick take his time. Every single player when asked about this situation said he needs to sit out the entire year. Every last one. As I said, players ARE taking notice.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-08-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 04-08-2013, 09:31 PM         #49
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
well, basically, you're an idiot. obviously YOU have never torn your ACL or you're a terrible patient. for starters, you'd never end up in a wheelchair from an ACL tear. the doctors told him he was medically cleared over a month ago, so it's not a health concern or risk factor. and the tendon graft he has in place is stronger than the original ligament, which is something every surgeon will stress to you before and after performing it and tell you that it's less likely to tear again than a regular ACL. your post was just uneducated nonsense, and now everyone knows it.

still tho
 04-08-2013, 09:33 PM         #50
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yup. didn't have surgery till after the third time though because i was told it was just a sprain the first 2 times. times 4 and 5 the original surgeon refused to believe it was another tear for that very reason, he said the graft would hold and be stronger. after time 6 though, i got that second opinion from IU's team doctor and he fixed me up. no injuries since.
ducktales?

04-08-2013, 09:35 PM         #51
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
if this was lebron he would of already been crucified and fined
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Infamous B said:
ducktales?

i wish
 5 years ago '04        #53
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 joshdogg26 said:
Went through the same thing, I tore mine again in January for a 2nd time but try to call it a sprain
 5 years ago '07        #54
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,512 | Props total: 43669 43669
joshdoogg wtf were you doing to get 3 surgeries? military, college ball?

edit nvm might have misread. but still interested to know what caused your injury?
 5 years ago '11        #55
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 st21 said:

edit nvm might have misread. but still interested to know what caused your injury?
Rushing back too soon
 5 years ago '04        #56
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 #TheReturn said:
Every single player when asked about this situation said he needs to sit out the entire year. Every last one. As I said, players ARE taking notice.
I bet AP aint say that
 5 years ago '11        #57
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Tha754kid said:
I bet AP aint say that
Or Iman Shumpert
 5 years ago '04        #58
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Rushing back too soon
I learned from tearing my MCL and Acl I never say anything about another person knee injury.
 5 years ago '04        #59
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
 5 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 st21 said:

just about everything. the original tear was playing soccer. i planted my leg to receive a pass and this fat kid stumbled into the side of my leg. it would have only happened twice if they got the diagnosis correct. times 2, 3, 5, and 6 were all because i continued to do activities as normal without knowing that i was playing with a torn ACL, so it kept happening.

i got an MRI after the third time to confirm it was a complete tear, then had surgery. when i blew my knee out 2 more times, the surgeon just said the graft was stronger and would hold and blah blah and refused to believe it was torn. if you've had it happen once, you know what it feels like and you'll know if it happens again, so i was pretty skeptical. i was playing with a brace all this time and it kept happening. after the 6th time i went to IU's team doctor and got it fixed up again. a year later, i had it scoped out because there was some leftover meniscus or scar tissue that had been catching. been good since then.

Kadillac87 said:
Rushing back too soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago