Bernstein: Derrick Rose Not Doing His Job

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Good that he aint listening to just himself or someone close to him that has good judgement.

Rose's toughness will never be in question, he's proved that since he came in the league. Why rush to get back to the playoffs for probably 7-15 games in the Bulls case, & risk re-injuring or even worse making the injury worst.....& this wasnt no broken hand or sprained ankle....it was a fu*king ACL, the most serious of serious injury in sports.

But fu*k the ACL. You've never played sports if you dont understand like the redundant adage of its 10% physical & 90% mental....ALL facts. The ACL does no good healed if you still play in your mind like its injured or your scared to move or use your dexterity effectively because of fear.

Sit it out til 2013-14, fu*ka critic
 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM         #22
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
wow
speak on it coward
 5 years ago '06        #23
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Kadillac87 said:
Them paychecks still coming in though
 5 years ago '06        #24
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Budala said:

mental midget
damn he got up quick
 5 years ago '11        #25
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
honestly if im a bulls fan, i want him to take his sweet time. maybe im just leery after seeing penny and grant hill's careers be devastated by injuries.
 5 years ago '10        #26
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30582 30582
Bulls ain't a serious threat with or without him

What's the big deal let the n*gga come back next season
 5 years ago '05        #27
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not even a bulls fan and i don't want to see him come back this year (my team isn't even in the playoffs so i have no horse in the race).

they already fu*ked up once with his injury bringing him back too soon....did they not learn they lesson?

I wish more players in sports did this. look whats going on wit RG3, i hope he sits as long as he wants too. If Rose gets injured again right now, he would be labeled the new Greg Oden with all these damn injuries
 5 years ago '07        #28
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Infamous B said:
speak on it coward
well, basically, you're an idiot. obviously YOU have never torn your ACL or you're a terrible patient. for starters, you'd never end up in a wheelchair from an ACL tear. the doctors told him he was medically cleared over a month ago, so it's not a health concern or risk factor. and the tendon graft he has in place is stronger than the original ligament, which is something every surgeon will stress to you before and after performing it and tell you that it's less likely to tear again than a regular ACL. your post was just uneducated nonsense, and now everyone knows it.

5 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 timdog said:
i think some people want to rush him which isnt fair on his part

it hasnt been a year yet since the injury and seeing the bulls made him the franchise gotta protect that he the only one who know if he ready to play
Thank you....

I'm a die hard Bulls fan, and I'm tired of hearing about this. The same clowns that call him pus*y for not getting back on the court, will be the same clowns that will say that he should have waited until next year if he was on the court right now and injured himself. I've said this before on here and I'll say it again, let the man do what he does because we're not living his life. We got our own lives to worry about, not some other n*gga that's not gonna do sh*t that will benefit us..
 5 years ago '04        #30
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Watched Rubio struggle for 2-3 months after he came back. No idea on how Rose would do coming back but not everyone is Adrian Peterson.

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-08-2013 at 06:37 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #31
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15802 15802
 Kadillac87 said:
Them paychecks still coming in though
 Supreme7 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #32
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 joshdogg26 said:
well, basically, you're an idiot. obviously YOU have never torn your ACL or you're a terrible patient. for starters, you'd never end up in a wheelchair from an ACL tear. the doctors told him he was medically cleared over a month ago, so it's not a health concern or risk factor. and the tendon graft he has in place is stronger than the original ligament, which is something every surgeon will stress to you before and after performing it and tell you that it's less likely to tear again than a regular ACL. your post was just uneducated nonsense, and now everyone knows it.

Didn't you blow your knee out six times? Maybe you should have sat out a little longer.
 04-08-2013, 07:28 PM         #33
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I don't blame him, that injury doesn't feel good and it scares your from doing what caused the injury, these suckas trippin' mane...fu*k outta here
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #34
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 Budala said:

mental midget
You most likely never even competed in any sports... You know nothing bout a knee injury... D Rose was the most explosive player in the NBA, quick cuts and explode to the rim or to a jumper...

Mentally retarded midget STFU sh*tstain of a man.. so sick of complete fu*ks like you on here
 5 years ago '13        #35
danwill42 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 6 6
Dudes are cupcake soft on rose,butch up man and get back on the court.
 5 years ago '04        #36
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 155 155
This is ridiculous that people are still talking about this and comparing him to other players who have torn their ACLs. Have you seen how Rose plays? If he wants to take the year off then let him take the year off, goddamn
 5 years ago '04        #37
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 1710 1710
Dudes gonna treat his leg like a kickstand for the rest of his career.
 04-08-2013, 07:47 PM         #38
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, not one reply about that out-there illuminati bullsh*t that was randomly in the article? Am I the only one who saw that? What in the actual fu*k?
 5 years ago '04        #39
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
smh....

do you Rose, do you..
 5 years ago '04        #40
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Infamous B said:
how many of you n*ggas tore your ACL before?

bruh doesn't want to spend the rest of his days in a fu*king wheelchair.

u blame him?
Then fu*king say I'm out until next year... Stop leaving your team in limbo with this maybe bullsh*t... Make a decision
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago