Jalen Rose Makes Plea To Chris Webber To Reunite Fab Five At NCAA Championship

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
So y'all hate on LeBron cuz he got 1 ring but prop up the fad 5 when they ain't ever win a got damn thing y'all r funny on this site brah
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Wallabees said:
So y'all hate on LeBron cuz he got 1 ring but prop up the fad 5 when they ain't ever win a got damn thing y'all r funny on this site brah
It's about impact on the game. Obviously it's something you just don't understand. Go back to playing 2K

5 years ago '04        #63
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Wallabees said:
Fab Five > Lebron James, get the fu*k over it

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12363 12363
 Wallabees said:

They made black socks n baggy shorts popular... Big fucckin deal

Doesn't change the fact they ain't win shiit.
That's the point I have made for years. Nothing they "pioneered" was good for the game of basketball.
 5 years ago '06        #65
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
is he there? i just started watching
 5 years ago '11        #66
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Fab Five > Lebron James, get the fu*k over it

[pic - click to view]

If it wasn't for LeBron not a single member of the fad 5 would have won anything at ANY level

Fly 2ndComing said:
That's the point I have made for years. Nothing they "pioneered" was good for the game of basketball.

Kadillac87 said:
It's about impact on the game. Obviously it's something you just don't understand. Go back to playing 2K

Explain their impact? What was so great about them that they deserve to be hailed for all eternity?
 5 years ago '11        #67
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You must want to see n*ggas' ballprints in them tight shorts they use to wear
 5 years ago '11        #68
space
space
 Wallabees said:

Explain their impact? What was so great about them that they deserve to be hailed for all eternity?
You brought up LeBron. Guess who inspired him?

“I don’t think there was any negative, honestly,” LeBron said this week, when asked about the positives and negatives of the Fab Five. “What they did for the game of basketball, especially for inner-city kids like myself …”

[pic - click to view]

Not only did they inspire many of the inner city kids that you idolize today, they changed the fashion of the game, the play of the game, and media coverage. Most schools didn't even allow freshmen to play before the Fab Five came with a starting 5 full of freshmen.

5 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You must want to see n*ggas' ballprints in them tight shorts they use to wear
No, I don't want to see nutprints in shorts dude. The problem is UNLV and Arkansas had done it right before them. Also, the shorts had been lengthened when Jordan hit the NBA. Michigan just made them outrageously baggier and longer to the point rules had to be put in about the length of shorts.

Here's my question though, do you want your legacy to be I brought long shorts and black shoes to the game after others had actually done it or do you want your legacy to be a.ssociated with winning and great achievements on the court? We might as well start calling the two Butler title game teams revolutionary.

Fab Five was the 90s version of Phi Slamma Jamma
 5 years ago '04        #70
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11419 11419
 nitetrain8601 said:
He would have a point if people could remember their entire Freshmen Five, but no one can. Did the Fab Five underachieve? Yes, but they flipped the game forever.
i dont know the other two dudes names off the top of my head. other than cwebb,howard and rose

5 years ago '04        #71
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
Kadillac exposed again

fab five> Lebron really?

the public school system in Georgia i tell you.
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You brought up LeBron. Guess who inspired him?

“I don’t think there was any negative, honestly,” LeBron said this week, when asked about the positives and negatives of the Fab Five. “What they did for the game of basketball, especially for inner-city kids like myself …”

[pic - click to view]

Not only did they inspire many of the inner city kids that you idolize today, they changed the fashion of the game, the play of the game, and media coverage. Most schools didn't even allow freshmen to play before the Fab Five came with a starting 5 full of freshmen.

U say they changed the way the game is played but u don't say how. U Stans r outrageous. Next thing ur prob gonna say is kanye is the best rapper of all time cuz he changed hipmhop fashion and made wearing skirts acceptable

u Stans r the worst
 5 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
No, I don't want to see nutprints in shorts dude. The problem is UNLV and Arkansas had done it right before them. Also, the shorts had been lengthened when Jordan hit the NBA. Michigan just made them outrageously baggier and longer to the point rules had to be put in about the length of shorts.

Here's my question though, do you want your legacy to be I brought long shorts and black shoes to the game after others had actually done it or do you want your legacy to be a.ssociated with winning and great achievements on the court? We might as well start calling the two Butler title game teams revolutionary.

Fab Five was the 90s version of Phi Slamma Jamma
A legacy is a legacy. Some people don't even get that. They inspired the next generation of ball players. They brought culture to the game. Every player you see walking to the game with headphones with whatever they want to wear, that was started because the Fab 5 dared to be individuals.

Christian Laettener and Grant Hill won championships. Who did they inspire though? What part of the game did they change?
 5 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
A legacy is a legacy. Some people don't even get that. They inspired the next generation of ball players. They brought culture to the game. Every player you see walking to the game with headphones with whatever they want to wear, that was started because the Fab 5 dared to be individuals.

Christian Laettener and Grant Hill won championships. Who did they inspire though? What part of the game did they change?
But the Wolverines didn't start that. I guess you forget UNLV was before them. I guess you forget Hoya Paranoia right? I guess Phi Slamma Jamma never existed. The Arkansas Razorbacks. I guess since Michigan was the group that did so in the public with so much brashness and publicity they will be called the pioneers. The Fab Five is Rosa Parks...
 5 years ago '11        #75
space
space
 Wallabees said:
U say they changed the way the game is played but u don't say how. U Stans r outrageous. Next thing ur prob gonna say is kanye is the best rapper of all time cuz he changed hipmhop fashion and made wearing skirts acceptable

u Stans r the worst
IF you are a student of the game then I don't have to hold your hand and walk your through it. They pretty much k!lled the team-oriented, all fundamentals style of play that Duke likes to play.
 5 years ago '07        #76
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30400 30400
No one will ever forget the Fab 5. All these other teams that had they run.... they done and forgotten.
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But the Wolverines didn't start that. I guess you forget UNLV was before them. I guess you forget Hoya Paranoia right? I guess Phi Slamma Jamma never existed. The Arkansas Razorbacks. I guess since Michigan was the group that did so in the public with so much brashness and publicity they will be called the pioneers. The Fab Five is Rosa Parks...
I didn't say they were the first one to do it. They made it a trend though. That's why they are credited with starting the movement that has impacted the game and inspired many afterwards.
 5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
IF you are a student of the game then I don't have to hold your hand and walk your through it. They pretty much k!lled the team-oriented, all fundamentals style of play that Duke likes to play.
And what did that get them

Still waiting to hear about the successes they had/what they won...
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 skillahmang said:
Kadillac exposed again

fab five> Lebron really?

the public school system in Georgia i tell you.
The irony of this post. Maybe if you could read, you could see I wasn't the one that sad fab five > Lebron.

5 years ago '04        #80
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Yet Duke k!lled them 71-51 in the national championship.

what did they k!ll again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy