[RUMOR] Paul Thurrott: Xbox 720 is expensive: $500 or $300 for sub model, 5/21 Unveil

most viewed right now
 201
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #81
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 1785 1785
I'll wait to reserve judgment on both PS4/720 until they are officially announced or on the market.
 5 years ago '04        #82
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 whouthinkitis said:
I'll wait to reserve judgment on both PS4/720 until they are officially announced or on the market.
PS 4 has been officially announced
 5 years ago '12        #83
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 2275 2275
Sony made their biggest mistakes during this past generation - the Playstation's third. Now it's Microsoft's turn. The difference between the two companies is that the cost to Sony of their errors was cushioned by a 70% market share prior to their cataclysm; Microsoft is ambitiously venturing into dangerous territory on the back of a 50/50 split against their primary competition.

It shouldn't come as any surprise though; Microsoft was always going to attempt to branch out and monopolize at the earliest opportunity - it's in the company's DNA. I never understood how people could blindly support a product manufactured by a company that, not long ago, had their business practices condemned as illegal and anti-competitive by an entire continent.
For Sony and Nintendo, video games aren't just a business, they're an integral pillar of the Japanese culture on which the businesses were founded. In Microsoft's case, their entry into the video-game market was purely a financial decision - a lucrative business opportunity that they could utilise to consolidate and compliment their PC department.
This cutthroat bullsh*t was on the cards, and any loyal Xbox customer should have seen the warning signs when E3 - a trade fair that has always been primarily catered towards hardcore gamers - was used as a marketing platform for their casual, family-oriented, home entertainment and motion gaming peripherals; while Microsoft's impassioned supporters were virtually ignored for multiple, consecutive E3 conferences.
Microsoft's flirtations towards casual gamers with Kinect were the tremors; now comes the earthquake that screams 'fu*k you' at their loyal fanbase.


Last edited by noverum; 04-09-2013 at 09:38 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,323 | Props total: 501 501
$500 is not a lot. Get a job you broke a.ss bi*ches. You spend hundreds on new old jordans and jeans tight enough to cut off circulation so why not on an xbox? Maybe yall can save up food stamps then sell them on the street for extra cash. oh and microsoft has stated since day one that the xbox 360 would NOT be a video game console but rather an entertainment hub for the living room so they are pretty much right on course with their stated direction for the console.


Last edited by LakerFan; 04-09-2013 at 09:42 AM..
 04-09-2013, 10:28 AM         #85
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
Maybe yall can save up food stamps then sell them on the street for extra cash.
 5 years ago '13        #86
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 181 181
I just come in these threads to read the comments
 5 years ago '08        #87
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
i swear when xbox 360 came out in 2006 i bought it for $600 in Canada
 5 years ago '08        #88
ShakeyDog 
space
space
space
$438 | Props total: 233 233
 noverum said:
Sony made their biggest mistakes during this past generation - the Playstation's third. Now it's Microsoft's turn. The difference between the two companies is that the cost to Sony of their errors was cushioned by a 70% market share prior to their cataclysm; Microsoft is ambitiously venturing into dangerous territory on the back of a 50/50 split against their primary competition.

It shouldn't come as any surprise though; Microsoft was always going to attempt to branch out and monopolize at the earliest opportunity - it's in the company's DNA. I never understood how people could blindly support a product manufactured by a company that, not long ago, had their business practices condemned as illegal and anti-competitive by an entire continent.
For Sony and Nintendo, video games aren't just a business, they're an integral pillar of the Japanese culture on which the businesses were founded. In Microsoft's case, their entry into the video-game market was purely a financial decision - a lucrative business opportunity that they could utilise to consolidate and compliment their PC department.
This cutthroat bullsh*t was on the cards, and any loyal Xbox customer should have seen the warning signs when E3 - a trade fair that has always been primarily catered towards hardcore gamers - was used as a marketing platform for their casual, family-oriented, home entertainment and motion gaming peripherals; while Microsoft's impassioned supporters were virtually ignored for multiple, consecutive E3 conferences.
Microsoft's flirtations towards casual gamers with Kinect were the tremors; now comes the earthquake that screams 'fu*k you' at their loyal fanbase.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #89
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 noverum said:
Sony made their biggest mistakes during this past generation - the Playstation's third. Now it's Microsoft's turn. The difference between the two companies is that the cost to Sony of their errors was cushioned by a 70% market share prior to their cataclysm; Microsoft is ambitiously venturing into dangerous territory on the back of a 50/50 split against their primary competition.

It shouldn't come as any surprise though; Microsoft was always going to attempt to branch out and monopolize at the earliest opportunity - it's in the company's DNA. I never understood how people could blindly support a product manufactured by a company that, not long ago, had their business practices condemned as illegal and anti-competitive by an entire continent.
For Sony and Nintendo, video games aren't just a business, they're an integral pillar of the Japanese culture on which the businesses were founded. In Microsoft's case, their entry into the video-game market was purely a financial decision - a lucrative business opportunity that they could utilise to consolidate and compliment their PC department.
This cutthroat bullsh*t was on the cards, and any loyal Xbox customer should have seen the warning signs when E3 - a trade fair that has always been primarily catered towards hardcore gamers - was used as a marketing platform for their casual, family-oriented, home entertainment and motion gaming peripherals; while Microsoft's impassioned supporters were virtually ignored for multiple, consecutive E3 conferences.
Microsoft's flirtations towards casual gamers with Kinect were the tremors; now comes the earthquake that screams 'fu*k you' at their loyal fanbase.
Well fu*king said


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #90
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 341 341
how is $500 expensive?
 5 years ago '09        #91
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Tha Problum said:
the price aint really that serious, cell phones cost more than that now a days and people switch those like twice a year now
cell phones prices are subsidized by long term contracts though
 5 years ago '04        #92
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 34 34
what ever version plays nhl and nba online, ima cop
 5 years ago '04        #93
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 34 34
 Mr X said:
how is $500 expensive?
exactly
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy