(video) Warriors use ‘elevator’ screens to perfection to free up their shooters

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Nice design by a good coach
 5 years ago '05        #42
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
gravy
 5 years ago '10        #43
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
thats a beautiful play espeically if you got shooters like Curry and Klay
 5 years ago '04        #44
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 Hamburgers said:
Honestly, this is a cheap tactic and not real basketball.

Using 2 big men to set a screen is a cheap move. Oh well. Doesn't matter, wouldn't work on elite teams anyway.
Lol who the fu*k says it matters who sets the screen or not. It would make no sense to have your skinniest guy out there when you got a 250+ pounder on your team that is a brick wall. That's like saying it's unfair having two strong&fast dudes running a 2-on-1 fast break

5 years ago '07        #45
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 !!! said:

[pic - click to view]

they got my n*gga dhalsim doing his celebration
 5 years ago '04        #46
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
thats 2 threads in a row that you've come at me dog..

you trying to make this personal? i dont know you dog.. and take my advice when I say, you should keep it that way.

fu*k out my face fam.
your thread was stupid, im not backing down from that.

this post was nothing personal actually, but if it rubs you the wrong way if i say 'fu*k' then i dont know what to tell you. i dont see how anything else i said was personal. but e-thugs will be e-thugs so do you
 5 years ago '04        #47
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
i'm just saying, the play is gimmicky and not real basketball.

not gonna work on elite teams, and if yall make the playoffs, you'll learn first hand. sh*t might work on unaware, undisciplined, poorly coached teams, but not on the top tier teams.

first round exit you go..
you really think this is a play they run five-ten times a game? of course not. this is probably ran three times at most throughout the course of a game when the team either needs a three badly or can really stretch the game.

don't see how being a 'top tier' team makes a difference. in the video they did show it working against the spurs, the pacers, the thunder, amongst other teams.

it's simply a well designed play that will get you open looks for elite shooters utilizing your personnel to the fullest. two big dudes setting screens for a catch and shoot situation is doing just that.

and yeah warriors will probably be a first round exit, second if we're lucky. but i don't see how that matters in this thread.
 5 years ago '12        #48
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3898 3898
damn that sh*t is beautiful
 5 years ago '04        #49
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Hamburgers said:

no confidence in your team. that's what separates real fans from those who just casually watch sports.

but i don't blame you. being a fan of a remedial team must be tough. warriors haven't been relevant in 5+ years.

[pic - click to view]

you know who run the league.
I have confidence in my team, they have beaten pretty much every 'elite' team this year (including the heat) but im not gonna sit here and say they have a great chance of beating the nuggets, grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or thunder in a seven game series? do i recognize that miami's the best team in the league? you're fu*king right. but you just calling out my team's is a simpleton's defense mechanism so keep it coming i don't really care.
 5 years ago '09        #50
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
The crazy thing about this play is it's routinely called America's Play because every team in America runs it yet for some reason teams have allowed the Warriors to run it effectively enough that a clip tape was made of it on youtube.

I doubt this sh*t flies in the playoffs.
 5 years ago '10        #51
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 Hamburgers said:

no confidence in your team. that's what separates real fans from those who just casually watch sports.

but i don't blame you. being a fan of a remedial team must be tough. warriors haven't been relevant in 5+ years.

[pic - click to view]

you know who run the league.
Bandwagon fan

Heat, Patriots, and former Philadelphia Eagles fan.

fu*king f*ggot.
 5 years ago '12        #52
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
 yaleRULES said:
I have confidence in my team, they have beaten pretty much every 'elite' team this year (including the heat) but im not gonna sit here and say they have a great chance of beating the nuggets, grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or thunder in a seven game series? do i recognize that miami's the best team in the league? you're fu*king right. but you just calling out my team's is a simpleton's defense mechanism so keep it coming i don't really care.
I like how you're winning this argument very coolly and making 100% sense with every statement. Ignore dude he doesn't know basketball very well keep up what you doing
 5 years ago '10        #53
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 yaleRULES said:
you really think this is a play they run five-ten times a game? of course not. this is probably ran three times at most throughout the course of a game when the team either needs a three badly or can really stretch the game.

don't see how being a 'top tier' team makes a difference. in the video they did show it working against the spurs, the pacers, the thunder, amongst other teams.

it's simply a well designed play that will get you open looks for elite shooters utilizing your personnel to the fullest. two big dudes setting screens for a catch and shoot situation is doing just that.

and yeah warriors will probably be a first round exit, second if we're lucky. but i don't see how that matters in this thread.
 5 years ago '05        #54
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,317 | Props total: 4748 4748
 GucciBoy347 said:
infinite bricks

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #55
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 kennypedia said:
I like how you're winning this argument very coolly and making 100% sense with every statement. Ignore dude he doesn't know basketball very well keep up what you doing
I never stoop down to an inferior level. Gotta let em know once in a while

Last edited by yaleRULES; 04-08-2013 at 01:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 04-08-2013, 02:55 AM         #57
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant stop this curry has too much of a fast release since i seen this video i notice it now, they did it against the jazz

that's like trying to stop kaepernick in pistol offence aint gon' happen son

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BayArea51; 04-08-2013 at 02:58 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
reminds me of a play called 3 high
 5 years ago '08        #59
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
A n*gga said run this for Ty Lawson

5 years ago '11        #60
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 BaconGod said:
They need to put that on 2K

Ty Lawson off the elevator screen for 3

The Nuggets in 2k >>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy