(video) Warriors use ‘elevator’ screens to perfection to free up their shooters

most viewed right now
 131
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10673 10673
 dehdeh23 said:
Mark Jackson's illness
I guarantee this is Mike Malone's doing. He handles the whiteboard and play designs, Jackson probably just calls the plays, Malone does a lot of the x's and o's. I hope he doesn't bounce for a head coaching gig, but he definitely deserves it.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Xyrax 
space
avatar space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 3561 3561
Some real good basketball right there. A thing of beauty.
 5 years ago '12        #23
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,500 | Props total: 975 975
 BaconGod said:
They need to put that on 2K





Ty Lawson off the elevator screen for 3
infinite bricks
 5 years ago '04        #24
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 eliwood said:
I guarantee this is Mike Malone's doing. He handles the whiteboard and play designs, Jackson probably just calls the plays, Malone does a lot of the x's and o's. I hope he doesn't bounce for a head coaching gig, but he definitely deserves it.
I may be wrong but I believe Malone specializes in defense. That's not to say that he cant draw up offensive plays, but it's not like Mark Jackson is not capable of thinking of a smart play. I mean he was a player for almost 20 years lol.
 5 years ago '06        #25
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 yaleRULES said:
I may be wrong but I believe Malone specializes in defense. That's not to say that he cant draw up offensive plays, but it's not like Mark Jackson is not capable of thinking of a smart play. I mean he was a player for almost 20 years lol.
I don't think I've ever seen MJ with the whiteboard in his hand I'm sure he's capable though he just lets Malone handle the majority of the work for drawing up the plays.
 5 years ago '11        #26
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10673 10673
 yaleRULES said:
I may be wrong but I believe Malone specializes in defense. That's not to say that he cant draw up offensive plays, but it's not like Mark Jackson is not capable of thinking of a smart play. I mean he was a player for almost 20 years lol.
I think both Malone and Myers do the boards. Jackson probably has concepts and ideas but it might take him a while to get the whole coaching thing down. Doc Rivers came around
 5 years ago '05        #27
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
check out the raptors version of this...watch the n*gga try to squeeze between amir and jonas


[video - click to view]


derozans soft a.ss dusnt even pull up
 5 years ago '06        #28
soso24 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 7108 7108
 5 years ago '04        #29
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 DaKingIsBack said:
I don't think I've ever seen MJ with the whiteboard in his hand I'm sure he's capable though he just lets Malone handle the majority of the work for drawing up the plays.
 eliwood said:
I think both Malone and Myers do the boards. Jackson probably has concepts and ideas but it might take him a while to get the whole coaching thing down. Doc Rivers came around
Yeah Malone might be drawing it up on the board during games but maybe Jackson draws it up in the lockerroom and Jackson has other things to focus on other than taking time to draw out a play on a clipboard during timeouts. But if Malone and Myers are designing and drawing up these plays, we're gonna be looking for a.ssistant coaches in the offseason lol.

 kaderg911 said:
check out the raptors version of this...watch the n*gga try to squeeze between amir and jonas



derozans soft a.ss dusnt even pull up
saw this and was dying at the wizard trying to f!ght thru the screen and getting stuck
 04-07-2013, 04:40 PM         #30
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tough as hell
 5 years ago '11        #31
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10673 10673
 yaleRULES said:
Yeah Malone might be drawing it up on the board during games but maybe Jackson draws it up in the lockerroom and Jackson has other things to focus on other than taking time to draw out a play on a clipboard during timeouts. But if Malone and Myers are designing and drawing up these plays, we're gonna be looking for a.ssistant coaches in the offseason lol.



saw this and was dying at the wizard trying to f!ght thru the screen and getting stuck
Yeah I was thinking since he's still new to coaching he's focusing on minute rotations and other things will the a.ssistants pick up on the small things on the court that you could expose like someone lagging off ball etc

Malone was seriously considered by the Magic, I'm glad they chose Vaughn Lakers might come calling though
 5 years ago '06        #32
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 yaleRULES said:
Yeah Malone might be drawing it up on the board during games but maybe Jackson draws it up in the lockerroom and Jackson has other things to focus on other than taking time to draw out a play on a clipboard during timeouts. But if Malone and Myers are designing and drawing up these plays, we're gonna be looking for a.ssistant coaches in the offseason lol.



saw this and was dying at the wizard trying to f!ght thru the screen and getting stuck
 5 years ago '07        #33
markjlee101 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
Thats Mark Jackson for you. Good things happening in the bay area
 04-07-2013, 06:00 PM         #34
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats my team
[pic - click to view]



 BaconGod said:
They need to put that on 2K
 5 years ago '05        #35
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 8 8
that sh*t was beautiful to watch
curry reminds me of reggie the way he moves off the ball. not alot of people are really great at doing that.
 5 years ago '04        #36
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,464 | Props total: 2680 2680
That sh*t is so beautiful I'm stealing it for my high school team. We run the Princeton offense and this would fit right into it.
 5 years ago '04        #37
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1943 1943
shooter still has to make the shot.

nicely designed play, no doubt.
 5 years ago '05        #38
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 5 years ago '06        #39
trey2cool 
space
avatar space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 !!! said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Nice design by a good coach
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy