Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
 Kingme said:
You should probably reread what I wrote. Let me break it down.

1. Chi-town is harder than LA because
Chicago gangs are making money off of gang related activities in LA. However LA gangs can not and have not set up shop in Chicago. Chicago gangs have blocks in LA, they sleeping with LA women, serving LA fiends, shooting up LA streets while throwing up 3 finger Chicago gang signs. Chicago Wins.

2. Keef grew up gang banging in a criminal environment. Soja Boy grew up flipping burgers and isn't even from LA. When it comes to gang banging Keef > Soja.

3. Them gang banging n*ggas in the Chi, as sad as it sounds, will die for Sosa. There is nobody willing to do the same for Soja Boy, especially not LA n*ggas or Cash Moneys team of paid security.

Smart or dumb it is what it is. Soja Boy playing thug or crime lord and paying people to rob other people will get him hurt. At the end of the day, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for no Soja Boy.
...GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLsh*t!!

1. Chicago ISN'T Making No Money Off No LA Gang Activities. If Chicago Was Making Money & Moves Off LA Gangs Then Why Did The GBE Boys Get Touched? Wouldn't A OG Step In and Handle The Crips By Now. Chicago Isn't Moving sh*t In LA & Thats Straight Facts...No Work, No Passes, No Nothing Even The Chicago n*ggas Thats Out In LA Don't Even Rep Their Hood, They Looking For Peace.

2. Keef > Soulja. I Really Don't Care For Their Reps.

3. Ain't No n*gga Dying For Sosa.
 5 years ago '06        #162
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7585 7585
 M4Maytion said:
before I fly off the handle,

are you seriously giving props to one gang culture over the next because of their business expansion model?

(please say no and say I am reading you wrong)
I'm giving you facts. Wait a minute, do you think that the Bloods wanted to be in every city except Chicago? Stop it 5. Haha! La know what it is with Chicago and if you don't know you better ask somebody.
 04-07-2013, 06:37 PM         #163
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Truth Hurts.

Let's play a game called the facts.

There are Chicago gangs that function in LA. Fact.

The Bloods are in New York, N.O. Miami, L.A but not in Chicago. Fact.

I don't have to say it on any block in LA because its already been said. What do you think Chi gangs are doing in LA? Well it ain't sun tanning.

Now you're just talking buddy cause every thing I'm saying is true.
You didn't even say sh*t truthful, fu*k you mean?
 5 years ago '10        #164
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 M4Maytion said:
Rebirth46,

You and your "bois" are idiots, 1 who sag's their pants past their p*nis? thats just liberachi in my book.

2. you all are so gangster right? why are you inflicting pain and suffering within your own neighborhoods?

3. fu*k You're mentality, fu*k you're boi's mentality, fu*k their skinny jeans, fu*k their sh*tty a.ss music, fu*k all the stupidity your perpetuating. you're boi's better study and get a degree, because music isn't their best line of work.

I have a degree tho Im a dentist a.ssistance don't judge us fu*k boy
 04-07-2013, 06:40 PM         #165
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
I'm giving you facts. Wait a minute, do you think that the Bloods wanted to be in every city except Chicago? Stop it 5. Haha! La know what it is with Chicago and if you don't know you better ask somebody.
1. If you're not a blood, don't refer to me as 5 because I am not in the gang-banging life.
2. You sound like a pole-jocker rather than a presenter of facts.
3. stop acting like you're in the street's replying to bx threads, you are in your safe comfy home, probably have all the amenities that any truly struggling individual would love to have and yet you attempting to come off as a gangster.

smh, the internet is the phone-booth for your clark kent n*ggas, you jump on here and transform into Dun-Dun-DUn-DUN! "Super-Retarded-n*gga" in the blink of an eye.
 5 years ago '06        #166
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
never seen chi gang presence in L.A. either way its all about hoods you from out of town you get out of line you get your card pulled.Doesn't matter Keef from whatever in the Chi he can get touched thats for any one.Ive heard many rap artist getting there stuff taken out here whats the point.Chi isn't L.A. theres regulations and different rules out here and you dam well know Chi hoods ain't running sh*t over here.
 04-07-2013, 06:41 PM         #167
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I have a degree tho Im a dentist a.ssistance don't judge us fu*k boy
You do have a degree? that's good, now instead of letting that degree goto waste how about you do something productive with your life instead of promote self-destructive lifestyles and sh*tty a.ss music?
 5 years ago '06        #168
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLsh*t!!

1. Chicago ISN'T Making No Money Off No LA Gang Activities. If Chicago Was Making Money & Moves Off LA Gangs Then Why Did The GBE Boys Get Touched? Wouldn't A OG Step In and Handle The Crips By Now. Chicago Isn't Moving sh*t In LA & Thats Straight Facts...No Work, No Passes, No Nothing Even The Chicago n*ggas Thats Out In LA Don't Even Rep Their Hood, They Looking For Peace.

2. Keef > Soulja. I Really Don't Care For Their Reps.

3. Ain't No n*gga Dying For Sosa.
Work on your reading comprehension skills bro. I said Chicago Gangs are making money off the streets in LA. Fact. Face it. It's even videos of GDs in LA trying to shake down Rick Ross. I never said GBE was part of the Chicago gangs in LA or that Chicago gangs make money off of LA gangs. You just have to read. Use your vowels.
 5 years ago '08        #169
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
@ n*ggas arguing over a white mans hood, that they probably never own.

And x2 at the hoods in America. Go to any hood in the 3rd country to see what hood really about. They make hoods in America look like paradise. And b4 you n*ggas says anything, I travel in South America, Brazil to Africa Ethiopia, and them boys will slice you up like salami..
 5 years ago '04        #170
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
The Stones are the only Chicago based gang that holds any weight in L.A., and they basically fell in line with everybody else.

Half of those bloods in other cities aren't even official.
 5 years ago '10        #171
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 M4Maytion said:
1. If you're not a blood, don't refer to me as 5 because I am not in the gang-banging life.
3. stop acting like you're in the street's replying to bx threads, you are in your safe comfy home, probably have all the amenities that any truly struggling individual would love to have and yet you attempting to come off as a gangster.

smh, the internet is the phone-booth for your clark kent n*ggas, you jump on here and transform into Dun-Dun-DUn-DUN! "Super-Retarded-n*gga" in the blink of an eye.
shut the hell up famo I own my own HOUSE 1 kid no bm drama and we live this life I go to work act professional come home and get it crackin I got n*ggaz thats police and they come and chill smoke and drink at my crib yea my chil hood friends and guess what? They still a pasrt of the same gang Im in black white and latinos so you know nothing I know so many doctors lawyers and ect.. that do dirt You can't live the life I live if you not true or real
 5 years ago '04        #172
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
Why in the hell would you rob someone then run to Twitter and snitch on yourself?!?

Are they that dumb to think the cops won't locate them?
 04-07-2013, 06:47 PM         #173
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
shut the hell up famo I own my own HOUSE 1 kid no bm drama and we live this life I go to work act professional come home and get it crackin I got n*ggaz thats police and they come and chill smoke and drink at my crib yea my chil hood friends and guess what? They still a pasrt of the same gang Im in black white and latinos so you know nothing I know so many doctors lawyers and ect.. that do dirt You can't live the life I live if you not true or real
What's your definition of "true" and "real" because I'm going to be "true" and say you sound "real" fu*king dumb. I was starting to feel like it was hope, you said you had a degree then you turn around and sound like a dumb a.ss.
 04-07-2013, 06:48 PM         #174
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee504 said:
You can say that for any city.

In fact New Orleans ain't even like it was before Katrina murder wise. We got murders but its not a nightmare for someone to live here anymore.
I know that...sh*t ain't nothing like it was in 94 and then in the early 2000s. sh*t was hectic outchea, like 2-3 murders everyday. I ain't say Chicago ain't gangsta, I said them GBE n*ggas ain't gangsta. Them dudes ain't bout none of the sh*t they rapping about. You could see all in the way they act/talk. Them lil n*ggas mouth off too much. They would've been got murked. They got n*ggas everywhere bout dat action and any n*gga could get it, anywhere and at anytime
 5 years ago '06        #175
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 M4Maytion said:

Why so sensitive?

That truth hurts huh?

Haha!

It's ok dude I still think you cool and LA is harder than San Diego.
 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM         #176
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wowwwwwwwww either you're trollin or you're a special kid of f*ggot

The kind that dont even have to be in the streets but still choose to... I hate f*ggots like u... type that get jammed up and end up snitchin cause u start to realize everything u have to lose.

Leave the street sh*t to the ones that really are hustlin to survive.... fu*kin f*ggot
someone mod this man!
 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM         #177
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Why so sensitive?

That truth hurts huh?

Haha!

It's ok dude I still think you cool and LA is harder than San Diego.
lol, get a life dweeb.

Last edited by M4Maytion; 04-07-2013 at 06:53 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #178
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 M4Maytion said:
What's your definition of "true" and "real" because I'm going to be "true" and say you sound "real" fu*king dumb. I was starting to feel like it was hope, you said you had a degree then you turn around and sound like a dumb a.ss.
I might sound dumb or what ever but Im streets smart and book smarts and stop dissing our music we keep it streets and got sh*t like this this my other homie from the block BEKOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-07-2013, 07:00 PM         #179
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I might sound dumb or what ever but Im streets smart and book smarts and stop dissing our music we keep it streets and got sh*t like this this my other homie from the block BEKOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'

You are trolling right?

because I think....I think you're trolling
 5 years ago '10        #180
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wowwwwwwwww either you're trollin or you're a special kid of f*ggot

The kind that dont even have to be in the streets but still choose to... I hate f*ggots like u... type that get jammed up and end up snitchin cause u start to realize everything u have to lose.

Leave the street sh*t to the ones that really are hustlin to survive.... fu*kin f*ggot
Although I should treat your a.ss for talking sh*t but I hear what you saying you see Im caught up in this sh*t Im still in the hood area Im tryna move the hell out by the end of this year but Im still a part of my gang I can't just up and say Im through with it because then I can be touched by n*ggaz in my set or the opps no matter if I life the clean or not so I need to relocate but til then I try not to get caught lacking I done made a lot of people mad and hurt over the years so I cant let up not for a second its k!lling season out here bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy