Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2013, 06:09 PM         #141
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
lets see keef has 10 n*ggas w 30s surroundin him almost at all times. yeah i think he could easily catch that n*gga game somewhere and get on some ignant sh*t. thats straight disrespectful if game dont respond.
So if Game don't respond that make's him less of a man?

No matter how tough or "gangster" any man thinks he is, a well aimed bullet can cease his existence. for 1 having a 30 round clip denotes your lack of accuracy with a pistol, 2 to carry a fully loaded with 1 in the chamber means life imprisonment in most cities. Keef doesn't have loyalty he has people around him who is protecting their investment which is him.

smh, Keef isn't a "gangster" he's a knuckle head with a bunch of other loud mouths who post their criminal activities on a social media network which is being backed-up on library of congress computers.

bottom line, GBE = Stupid because here they are with actual opportunities to remove themselves and family out of the ghetto life, but all they do is perpetuate and promote it. this stupid lil dude Keef JUST got out of juvi and he's still moving like a brainless robot.
 5 years ago '13        #142
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 By The Dock said:
Beating a female a.ss ain't gangsta. That's more bi*ch than a bi*ch. And why do males care about who banging what? This thread.

"More bi*ch than a bi*ch"

Exactly! A real man should never hit a women.
 5 years ago '10        #143
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Trilluminati GA said:
the police work is already done in here, if sum1 gets whammed,Lod forbid the police find this thread
I know right and I tweaked posting that strap pic hope none of my n*ggaz on here thats a violation for sure smh but Im good tho I hope
 04-07-2013, 06:12 PM         #144
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I know right and I tweaked posting that strap pic hope none of my n*ggaz on here thats a violation for sure smh but Im good tho I hope
why post a picture of a pistol, especially if it's yours and ESPECIALLY after these new gun laws going on the voting block?
 04-07-2013, 06:15 PM         #145
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A bullet through a n*gga head don't mean none.

Beat the n*gga a.ss if you tryna prove some.
 5 years ago '04        #146
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 106 106
We got some gangsta a.ss n*ggas in here.

[pic - click to view]

04-07-2013, 06:16 PM         #147
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
cause thats just what clowns do... they starve for attention....

"let me post my gun so they know im really in the streets" sucka sh*t...

no point in questionin it...
I gotta question it because it's mind boggling to me.

Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you have heart or you're brave, just mean's you potential can take someone's life with a pop-shot.

Guns have NEVER made the man automatically gain heart. but I feel what you're saying "I-NeeD-$$$".

The youth is doomed, that's it, that's all.
 04-07-2013, 06:17 PM         #148
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
We got some gangsta a.ss n*ggas in here.

[pic - click to view]

so gangstas rock loafers with jeans & Jerseys now huh?
 04-07-2013, 06:18 PM         #149
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
that gang sh*t weak as hell in the chi same sh*t. when u turn 40 u aint gonna want a group of fiendish a.ss n*ggas surrounding you.. just a tight circle of real loyal n*ggas. yall n*ggas wanna be bout that life but dont wanna make no money smh. n*ggas say they shooters but have $90 to their name and a gucci belt
This the sh*t that blows my mind. Negros will be quick to embrace unproductive behavior then turn around and complain that they're broke as hell, sharing meals with the neighborhood rodents. Like their pasty counterparts, the black devil is always on his job....
 5 years ago '06        #150
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7569 7569
 M4Maytion said:
But Kingme,

That's nothing to brag about or boast off of. Yea, we all know that when it comes to gangs such as Blood's and Crip's the west has it on lock, but don't for one minute get the grand idea that if it wasn't for the west coast that gangs wouldn't have been around. Gang's is nothing new, Gang's/Factions/Cliques/Sets/Groups been around since the dawn of civilization, all it takes is enough individuals to feel 1 way about a subject/person/place/etc and form a group.

To say your faction (LA dudes) is "eating" in Chi hood's means nothing, because bottom line is drug's sell they self. if LA wasn't selling someone else would.

To call keef a gang banger doesn't improve upon his image or character, he is a stupid gang banger if he is one because as being the figure head of GBE, you would think he would be wise enough to explain to his people that any criminal activity committed needs to not be broadcasted on the internet.

You should probably reread what I wrote. Let me break it down.

1. Chi-town is harder than LA because
Chicago gangs are making money off of gang related activities in LA. However LA gangs can not and have not set up shop in Chicago. Chicago gangs have blocks in LA, they sleeping with LA women, serving LA fiends, shooting up LA streets while throwing up 3 finger Chicago gang signs. Chicago Wins.

2. Keef grew up gang banging in a criminal environment. Soja Boy grew up flipping burgers and isn't even from LA. When it comes to gang banging Keef > Soja.

3. Them gang banging n*ggas in the Chi, as sad as it sounds, will die for Sosa. There is nobody willing to do the same for Soja Boy, especially not LA n*ggas or Cash Moneys team of paid security.

Smart or dumb it is what it is. Soja Boy playing thug or crime lord and paying people to rob other people will get him hurt. At the end of the day, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for no Soja Boy.
 5 years ago '04        #151
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 106 106
 M4Maytion said:
so gangstas rock loafers with jeans & Jerseys now huh?
They all had jheri curls not too long ago.
 5 years ago '10        #152
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 FlamboyantOne said:

I read that 3 times......and was like WTF is this stooge boasting about????

Losers, I tell ya/.......as if shooting is a good thing. The retard even posted a smiley.

I hope he was trolling
No Trolling we out here 4 real we live the sh*t you lames like to listen to for entertainment Loser

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

These my n*ggaz boi DukLife DBG
 04-07-2013, 06:23 PM         #153
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
You should probably reread what I wrote. Let me break it down.

1. Chi-town is harder than LA because
Chicago gangs are making money off of gang related activities in LA. However LA gangs can not and have not set up shop in Chicago. Chicago gangs have blocks in LA, they sleeping with LA women, serving LA fiends, shooting up LA streets while throwing up 3 finger Chicago gang signs. Chicago Wins.

2. Keef grew up gang banging in a criminal environment. Soja Boy grew up flipping burgers and isn't even from LA. When it comes to gang banging Keef > Soja.

3. Them gang banging n*ggas in the Chi, as sad as it sounds, will die for Sosa. There is nobody willing to do the same for Soja Boy, especially not LA n*ggas or Cash Moneys team of paid security.

Smart or dumb it is what it is. Soja Boy playing thug or crime lord and paying people to rob other people will get him hurt. At the end of the day, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for no Soja Boy.
before I fly off the handle,

are you seriously giving props to one gang culture over the next because of their business expansion model?

(please say no and say I am reading you wrong)
 5 years ago '12        #154
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 M4Maytion said:
poor spelling abilities does not denote "hood origin" just means your potentially stupid
typo. i ment the not their. eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '06        #155
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 KingP1n said:
Nobody said niccas gone die.
Fact is niccas prolly dont even fu*k with Soulja Like that but dont like the fact outta town niccas is robbing in they're territory. Nah bro humble yourself when you from outta town.
A mark is a mark no matter where he at. Everyone know that. Soja Boy paid to get that GBE boy robbed and n*ggas gonna see him for that. Besides Soja Boy ain't from LA and ain't nobody asking for no permission to rob a bi*ch n*gga.
 04-07-2013, 06:26 PM         #156
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
No Trolling we out here 4 real we live the sh*t you lames like to listen to for entertainment Loser

These my n*ggaz boi DukLife DBG
Rebirth46,

You and your "bois" are idiots, 1 who sag's their pants past their p*nis? thats just liberachi in my book.

2. you all are so gangster right? why are you inflicting pain and suffering within your own neighborhoods?

3. fu*k You're mentality, fu*k you're boi's mentality, fu*k their skinny jeans, fu*k their sh*tty a.ss music, fu*k all the stupidity your perpetuating. you're boi's better study and get a degree, because music isn't their best line of work.

04-07-2013, 06:28 PM         #157
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
typo. i ment the not their. eat a d!ck
you still misspelled a word.
 5 years ago '11        #158
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

nun but k!llaz down for the struggle
 5 years ago '06        #159
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
CLOSE to the DUMBEST sh*t I've ever read on here... I spent enough time in LA to know that ya pus*y a.ss wouldnt dare say that on ANY block out there...

I dont know where u comin up wit this retarded sh*t... but them boys out LA aint no wh0ores... period. Nothing you sayin holds any weight .... u just typin to be seen.
Truth Hurts.

Let's play a game called the facts.

There are Chicago gangs that function in LA. Fact.

The Bloods are in New York, N.O. Miami, L.A but not in Chicago. Fact.

I don't have to say it on any block in LA because its already been said. What do you think Chi gangs are doing in LA? Well it ain't sun tanning.

Now you're just talking buddy cause every thing I'm saying is true.
 5 years ago '11        #160
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
so these n*ggas bored and need a attention so they staged this sh*t...Publicity Stunt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy