Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5643 5643
 M4Maytion said:
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil n*ggas so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
You can take a n*gga out the hood but you can't took the hood outta him

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 04-07-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
the police work is already done in here, if sum1 gets whammed,Lod forbid the police find this thread
 5 years ago '08        #123
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Im Soo Special said:
thats cool, who be in chicago though?

you gotta go to cali
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "fu*k yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a.ss hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would fu*k him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
 04-07-2013, 05:49 PM         #124
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keef said wassup blood to game on some real n*gga sh*t. like are u with me or against me. keef could have game robbed if he wanted to its all part of the game seein where n*ggas stand. game dont got too many loyal n*ggas and keef does cuz he's still young. game aint about that life anymore .. n*gga probly intimidated but doesnt wanna admit it. a lil n*gga callin you blood who aint a blood right after he in some sh*t haha keef funny as hell
 5 years ago '13        #125
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Heisenberg said:
let these ignorant lil n*ggas k!ll themselves. natural selection
Exactly!

The real n*ggas out here trying to evolve and grow

Let these boys crop each other out.
 04-07-2013, 05:50 PM         #126
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
la weak as hell for all that gang sh*t n not showin love to keef. gangs started thru scared leaders. bet keef get them bloods on his a.ss fast now more bullsh*t but really them n*ggas just tryna get a name off keef
a scared n*ggas aint never start sh*t, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" sh*t went down-hill after that.

Last edited by M4Maytion; 04-07-2013 at 05:53 PM..
 04-07-2013, 05:52 PM         #127
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
keef could have game robbed if he wanted to
roflmao,

ok, I see what you're tryna say. your basically saying anyone can get anyone robbed right? because I can pay a crack head to stick you up, will it be successful? who know's but to say what you said as a means of making Keef look like a shot-caller is pure comedy.
 04-07-2013, 05:53 PM         #128
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the flyest n*ggas come from oakland thats all i know
 5 years ago '04        #129
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Lord Lovely said:
Ignorant x Lovin Every Minute Of It. IDGAF ! - Ski Mask Way
 5 years ago '06        #130
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 dreamvillain said:
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
 M4Maytion said:
Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
Thanks fam, but I knew the answer, that was some mind food for the folks up in here talking about what LA is gonna do to Chi n*ggas. The Chi is eating off the streets of LA, we in they hoods serving their fiends. If LA wanted it with Chicago it woulda been happened.

This is GBE vs Soja Boy.

GBE didn't have to pay to get Soja Boy robbed.

Soja boy is an Ex Burger King employee turned one hit wonder. That boy Keef is a gang banger.

Tell Soja Boy, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for him and neither is cash moneys paid security.
 04-07-2013, 05:55 PM         #131
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
You can take a n*gga out there hood but you can't took the hood outta him
poor spelling abilities does not denote "hood origin" just means your potentially stupid
 5 years ago '13        #132
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Soulja Going Be On Hush Mood

...The n*ggas That Did The Robbing Are From Nipsey's Hood
They took soulja sh*t though.

They would never take Nipsey sh*t. He got too much respect. n*ggas would never leave LA fu*king around with him personally.
 5 years ago '11        #133
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Chief Dee said:
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "fu*k yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a.ss hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would fu*k him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
But why does he need to come to Chi...
#300 niccas came Cali and stole sh*t and think they run the town.

Not like Cali niccas when Chi town and tried to be the bullies.

And didnt Nipsey get kicked off the Rollin 60's Set by BigU...
 04-07-2013, 05:59 PM         #134
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
a scared n*ggas aint never start sh*t, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" sh*t went down-hill after that.
that gang sh*t weak as hell in the chi same sh*t. when u turn 40 u aint gonna want a group of fiendish a.ss n*ggas surrounding you.. just a tight circle of real loyal n*ggas. yall n*ggas wanna be bout that life but dont wanna make no money smh. n*ggas say they shooters but have $90 to their name and a gucci belt
 04-07-2013, 06:00 PM         #135
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Thanks fam, but I knew the answer, that was some mind food for the folks up in here talking about what LA is gonna do to Chi n*ggas. The Chi is eating off the streets of LA, we in they hoods serving their fiends. If LA wanted it with Chicago it woulda been happened.

This is GBE vs Soja Boy.

Soja boy is an Ex Burger King employee turned one hit wonder. That boy Keef is a gang banger.

Tell Soja Boy, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for him and neither is cash moneys paid security.
But Kingme,

That's nothing to brag about or boast off of. Yea, we all know that when it comes to gangs such as Blood's and Crip's the west has it on lock, but don't for one minute get the grand idea that if it wasn't for the west coast that gangs wouldn't have been around. Gang's is nothing new, Gang's/Factions/Cliques/Sets/Groups been around since the dawn of civilization, all it takes is enough individuals to feel 1 way about a subject/person/place/etc and form a group.

To say your faction (LA dudes) is "eating" in Chi hood's means nothing, because bottom line is drug's sell they self. if LA wasn't selling someone else would.

To call keef a gang banger doesn't improve upon his image or character, he is a stupid gang banger if he is one because as being the figure head of GBE, you would think he would be wise enough to explain to his people that any criminal activity committed needs to not be broadcasted on the internet.
 5 years ago '08        #136
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,450 | Props total: 2095 2095
this thread is proofr that most males arent MEN, lotta c*cksuckin goin on in here.... *exits thread*
 04-07-2013, 06:01 PM         #137
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
that gang sh*t weak as hell in the chi same sh*t. when u turn 40 u aint gonna want a group of fiendish a.ss n*ggas surrounding you.. just a tight circle of real loyal n*ggas. yall n*ggas wanna be bout that life but dont wanna make no money smh. n*ggas say they shooters but have $90 to their name and a gucci belt
Time out, I have never promoted or glorified that sh*t. the quote you used of mine was me explaining the origin of gang's such as the bloods.
 5 years ago '04        #138
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 CIDF said:
True story...
 04-07-2013, 06:02 PM         #139
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
roflmao,

ok, I see what you're tryna say. your basically saying anyone can get anyone robbed right? because I can pay a crack head to stick you up, will it be successful? who know's but to say what you said as a means of making Keef look like a shot-caller is pure comedy.
lets see keef has 10 n*ggas w 30s surroundin him almost at all times. yeah i think he could easily catch that n*gga game somewhere and get on some ignant sh*t. thats straight disrespectful if game dont respond.
 5 years ago '11        #140
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Kingme said:

This is GBE vs Soja Boy.

Nobody said niccas gone die.
Fact is niccas prolly dont even fu*k with Soulja Like that but dont like the fact outta town niccas is robbing in they're territory. Nah bro humble yourself when you from outta town.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy