most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2013, 04:36 PM         #101
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And soulja boy aint bout dat life.

n*gga came down to birmingham and got his a.ss robbed, n*gga was crying, then a few days later wanted to become a gangsta and dropped dat lame a.ss diss.

homie want to become a drug dealer all of a sudden.
 5 years ago '05        #102
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 By The Dock said:
Are you bragging?

I read that 3 times......and was like WTF is this stooge boasting about????

Losers, I tell ya/.......as if shooting is a good thing. The retard even posted a smiley.

I hope he was trolling
 5 years ago '11        #103
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Rebirth46 said:
Doughboys cashout yeah so cliche when did they come up with that name? 2002? FOH why the hell you be even mentioning those cats they garbage get over it they need to just stick to their day job selling packs
Ha... Cliche?? C'mon dawg hell no... DBCO has more loyalty in the D then GBE in the Chi
 5 years ago '11        #104
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
And fu*k Soulja Boy n*gga stole GBE, DBCO, and Sipp Mobb's style
 5 years ago '12        #105
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 6621 6621
some of yall sound lame as hell...n*ggas actually pickin sides like these n*ggas know yall

i fuccs wit gbe but they can be touched anywhere in any city, including chicago. yall act like they da only n*ggas who bout dat

2 many puzzy n*ggas on bx
 5 years ago '13        #106
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

Good for these GBE n*ggas.

They trying to act all reckless and sh*t!

I hope one of these n*ggas get shot but don't die, just to teach them a lesson.

They should learn that violence is not the answer, stealing wanksta n*ggas like soulja's chain. They would never do that to Menace, Nipsey or any real LA n*gga.

Last edited by Guvnor; 04-07-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
robbing gbe

who the fu*ks gonna rob a bunch of broke a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #108
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 BangEm904 said:
some of yall sound lame as hell...n*ggas actually pickin sides like these n*ggas know yall

i fuccs wit gbe but they can be touched anywhere in any city, including chicago. yall act like they da only n*ggas who bout dat

2 many puzzy n*ggas on bx
but I aint gonna lie if the n*gga stole the chain and then flexed like he took it from him I lost what little respect I had for them n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #109
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
if i was keef i woulda just sent sb double what the chain was worth and apologized.....then deal with the dude who took it...and yea kids are wild and wreckless but their not as intelligent or as well connected as the older dudes.....alot of older dudes connect on some sh*t where whatever city you go to they got homies out there to set u str8.....cos they showed love and expanded their circle.....where as these kids just wanna go stupid hard in their city but dont reach out to dudes therefore there not really as powerful globally like that......
 5 years ago '05        #110
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
ppl like meech coulda got you touched anywhere.....jojo capone could get u touched anywhere....even dte can get u touched alotta places outside the eastcoast but these dudes....not that their not live but dont expect some huge war cos theyre not connected likethat
 5 years ago '05        #111
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Peterparker said:
I can't stand threads like this because for some reason just because you got such and such murders(which is idiotic to begin) that means you can run sh*t in any city.

n*ggas can get k!lled in Iowa if they fu*k with the wrong person. Like Juvie said in 400 Degrees "You far away from ya home uza an alien"

Don't think just because u come from a murder capitol a dangerous hood that all of that sh*t will fly in another city. If you a celeb who got hood ties you automatically a target if you come in somebody else yard acting tough.

I doubt any n*gga on Slumz from any city went into another city talking sh*t in they own yard. So don't think that sh*t will fly w/ GBE. Bullet got no name on it GBE could get that a.ss popped anywhere. And believe because n*ggas know you from Chi-raq they'll be quicker to shoot ya a.ss cuz they might think "well these n*ggas shoot cats on sight all the time so better them first before me".

Reading this post almost made me shed a tear.

Is this really the train of thought in todays society??? Shoot first just because someone acts tough??? really???? Is this a black/wigga/ hood/ poor/ghetto raised/ terrible education perception???? Sad world we live in......

Talking sh*t = getting shot/ I'm done
 5 years ago '12        #112
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 FlamboyantOne said:
Reading this post almost made me shed a tear.

Is this really the train of thought in todays society??? Shoot first just because someone acts tough??? really???? Is this a black/wigga/ hood/ poor/ghetto raised/ terrible education perception???? Sad world we live in......

Talking sh*t = getting shot/ I'm done
shut up. you're in a thread based on some hood sh*t but complaining about hood sh*t. nobody in here tryna hear that
 5 years ago '06        #113
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,909 | Props total: 7600 7600
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?

Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
 5 years ago '05        #114
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 Kingme said:
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?
....Soulja Going Be On Hush Mood

JickBangz said:
They would never do that to Menace, Nipsey or any real LA n*gga.
...The n*ggas That Did The Robbing Are From Nipsey's Hood
 04-07-2013, 05:35 PM         #115
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

Yung Berg has advise on this type sh*t
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil n*ggas so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
 5 years ago '10        #116
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Kingme said:

Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
 04-07-2013, 05:37 PM         #117
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

Some food for thought:

Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
 04-07-2013, 05:40 PM         #118
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jail is gay...
 5 years ago '04        #119
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 dreamvillain said:
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
Chief Dee

There's always some N.O. n*ggas reppin in these crime related threads.

04-07-2013, 05:43 PM         #120
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
Everybody in GBE a.ss.
Keef tried to Holla at Game and Game aint hollered back and his n*ggas are laughing at Keef,
game a bi*ch he like 6'3 and couldnt whoop 40 glock a.ss without a gun and entourage of n*ggas. u know damn well that n*gga woulda squared up w him. trust me i got fam in la i'm not sayin there aint solid n*ggas but yall be on that gay sh*t for the most part n dont know what to do for respect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy