Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Youngin19 said:
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
believe it or not bro but them n*ggas actually get down. I got cousins who live blocks away from keef's hood..him and his fam and the n*ggas he's affiliated with aren't to be fu*ked with. I've heard some wild a.ss stories about that n*gga Blood Raw whos in GBE..i think he's keefs cousin but that n*gga is a walkin nightmare and they're all just like him
 5 years ago '05        #82
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
 Chief Dee said:
Let's be honest, the dudes who robbed Tadoe are only acting tough because they're a million miles way from any BD hood and they dealing with teenage BDs from GBE and not the grown a.ss men BDs who eat them alive. The guy who took the watch probably 28 or older. Grown men BDs would smack his head off for going near Tadoe or Keef. If they was in the Midwest or somewhere with some BDs they'd be kissing a.ss and trying to be groupie with them n*ggas like how Game be grouping and jocking GDs and Stones d!ck when he comes to Chicago.

[pic - click to view]

Negro Please...

Its GDs, BDs, VLs In Los Angeles As Well, Just In VERY Small Numbers. They Keep Quiet & Mind Their Business, Them n*ggas That Did The Robbing Did It Cause They Can Do It. n*ggas In LA Don't Rob n*ggas Cause n*ggas Out of Town. n*ggas Rob Cause Either You Out of Pocket or Cause You Got Something They Want.

In This Case, They Was Outta Pocket & Got Jacked. Just Cause The News Finally Sheding Some Light On Ya'll "Street Life & That Chest Is Poked Out. Don't Mean We Won't Stomp A Hole In That bi*ch, n*ggas Don't Give A fu*k Where They From. n*ggas Tried To Show Out & Got Hit With A "Green Light".....

Like I Said Before Welcome To LA...
 5 years ago '07        #83
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Chief Dee said:
Let's be honest, the dudes who robbed Tadoe are only acting tough because they're a million miles way from any BD hood and they dealing with teenage BDs from GBE and not the grown a.ss men BDs who eat them alive. The guy who took the watch probably 28 or older. Grown men BDs would smack his head off for going near Tadoe or Keef. If they was in the Midwest or somewhere with some BDs they'd be kissing a.ss and trying to be groupie with them n*ggas like how Game be grouping and jocking GDs and Stones d!ck when he comes to Chicago.
but let it be told bunch of LA n*ggaz gonna run in here saying gbe is food in LA...n*gga everybody is food in another city...everybody tough in there own neighborhood/city
 5 years ago '12        #84
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Youngin19 said:
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
Chicago n*ggas get it on .

That's the murder capital now
 5 years ago '10        #85
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Youngin19 said:
it wouldn't be them n*ggas puttin in work tho. they ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Tell them come to my city with all that mouthin off and see if they ever leave New Orleans
How the hell you know dude? You must don't be around k!llers like I do. Them n*ggaz are bd's you have to put in work in order to claim any gang for that matter and by these n*ggaz screaming 300 Im pretty sure most them n*ggaz put in work and probably have a few bodies under belt they might not be out there now like they used to but it'll just be other n*ggaz out there ready to let that thang blow and yea I know New Orleans is grimey out there I wouldn't go to any hoods out there unless Im with some n*ggaz who from there
 5 years ago '05        #86
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Stillhyphy said:
believe it or not bro but them n*ggas actually get down. I got cousins who live blocks away from keef's hood..him and his fam and the n*ggas he's affiliated with aren't to be fu*ked with. I've heard some wild a.ss stories about that n*gga Blood Raw whos in GBE..i think he's keefs cousin but that n*gga is a walkin nightmare and they're all just like him
what n*ggas dont know they supply all them other lil n*ggas with work and guns fredo already said 500 would get you wack that n*gga not lying at all
 5 years ago '11        #87
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Trelli3Matrix said:
It's more than just their songs. What did keef get in trouble for? What happened to jojo, didn't Reese beat that bi*ch a.ss on camera. They wild over there. I don't know any serial k!llers that were gangstas, but u see what they did? Exactly.
Beating a woman on camera is something to brag about
 5 years ago '12        #88
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Youngin19 said:
it wouldn't be them n*ggas puttin in work tho. they ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Tell them come to my city with all that mouthin off and see if they ever leave New Orleans
You can say that for any city.

In fact New Orleans ain't even like it was before Katrina murder wise. We got murders but its not a nightmare for someone to live here anymore.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 04-07-2013 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 One Gud Cide said:
twitter ruined an entire generation
wouldnt know.....

I wish I would register to that gay trend. # Kiddiesh*t
 5 years ago '07        #90
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813

[pic - click to view]

04-07-2013, 04:08 PM         #91
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
 04-07-2013, 04:12 PM         #92
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's young n*ggas in LA who ride just like them n*ggas in chicago do. Except them youngstas in LA listen to they OG's and have smarts, you don't see em exposing their guns or that other sh*t in their videos.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #93
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 antoniob321 said:
It's young n*ggas in LA who ride just like them n*ggas in chicago do. Except them youngstas in LA listen to they OG's and have smarts, you don't see em exposing their guns or that other sh*t in their videos.

Shorty them go hard on this I fu*ks with it
 5 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 KingP1n said:
Everybody in GBE a.ss.
Keef tried to Holla at Game and Game aint hollered back and his n*ggas are laughing at Keef,
Game would have tried to get the watch back if Tadoe was GD. Game don't need GBE because he like all of those other outtertown rappers already jock those GD n*ggas on the Eastside crazy hard whenever he comes to the CHI. Let Chief Keef be GD or some sh*t, Game would be all over GBE d!ck. And Soulja Boy confused, one minute he GD then he Blood, he jocked every gang from Chicago to Atlanta to Los Angeles. The dude who got SB chain still got it, SB should ask him for a one-on-one and Tadoe should get a one-on-one with whoever took his watch.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
what n*ggas dont know they supply all them other lil n*ggas with work and guns fredo already said 500 would get you wack that n*gga not lying at all
thats what im sayin. when i see n*ggas on bx talkin about Keef and them being some suckas or not about that life i just laugh i've heard so about keef and reese and im not even from out there
theres so much sh*t that people on the internet don't know..they just judge only by what they KNOW FROM the internet
 5 years ago '11        #96
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
must be 1 of them cashout fans the wackest group of all time
Doughboyz Cashout >>> GBE

you talking like you know GBE get their c*ck out your mouth

EDIT: I fu*ks with GBE but GBE over >> DBCO!? Naw bruh

Last edited by Da Truth23; 04-07-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #97
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Da Truth23 said:
Doughboyz Cashout >>> GBE

you talking like you know GBE get their c*ck out your mouth

EDIT: I fu*ks with GBE but GBE over >> DBCO!? Naw bruh
Doughboys cashout yeah so cliche when did they come up with that name? 2002? FOH why the hell you be even mentioning those cats they garbage get over it they need to just stick to their day job selling packs
 5 years ago '11        #98
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Remember what happened to the last n*ggas that robbed Soulja Boy?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #99
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
 One Gud Cide said:
who cares your homie was a bi*ch n*gga anyway better off dead as fu*k

hope you next

04-07-2013, 04:34 PM         #100
Old Man Quillis