Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 4582 4582
 wettems35 said:
Bunch of thugs go to the dub show. I heard yg and his entourage of 30 people got into some sh*t last yr.
he got into it with compton meance
 5 years ago '12        #62
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 11281 11281
Soulja dont want it wit GBE. them n*ggas are hittas who rap during their free time. keef bout to give n*ggas the greenlight.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #63
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 1949 1949
Where the fu*k did these people learn to read and write?

Ah well, I guess when you have all that money at a young age...who cares.
 5 years ago '09        #64
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$22,905 | Props total: 2523 2523
 One Gud Cide said:
who cares your homie was a bi*ch n*gga anyway better off dead as fu*k


hope you next
 5 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 wildout44 said:
them GBE kids arent gonna do sh*t in LA
Let's be honest, the dudes who robbed Tadoe are only acting tough because they're a million miles way from any BD hood and they dealing with teenage BDs from GBE and not the grown a.ss men BDs who eat them alive. The guy who took the watch probably 28 or older. Grown men BDs would smack his head off for going near Tadoe or Keef. If they was in the Midwest or somewhere with some BDs they'd be kissing a.ss and trying to be groupie with them n*ggas like how Game be grouping and jocking GDs and Stones d!ck when he comes to Chicago.


Last edited by Chief Dee; 04-07-2013 at 02:30 PM..
 04-07-2013, 02:26 PM         #66
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont like neither one of these n*ggas but im riding with souljah boy on this one. This is some disloyal a.ss sh*t and it reminds me of n*ggas in the hood at home. Like it or not souljah boy was one of the first mainstream artist to help gbe. Now he may not be the same big name he was 5 yrs ago but he still was a big name. So then u turn around and steal from a n*gga who helped u??? n*ggas is foul b. Souljah is stupid for lettin dude borrow his jewelry but damn. Iono sh*t like that just burns my soul. U never turn the back on someone who has helped u. Them gbe n*ggas gonna get black balled from the industry real fast.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
Much luv for the Chi but them 300 n*ggas aint getting no straightening in LA. LA still active.
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
....u see them boys ain't take my n*gga fredo sh*t lol HE DON'T GIVE NO fu*k
 5 years ago '08        #69
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,245 | Props total: 2764 2764
black people
 5 years ago '07        #70
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251

[video - click to view]

 04-07-2013, 02:33 PM         #71
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
 5 years ago '12        #72
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Trilluminati GA said:
Much luv for the Chi but them 300 n*ggas aint getting no straightening in LA. LA still active.
THIS IS CHICAGO WERE TALKIN ABOUT. home of lots of original gangsters. Not gangsta... Gangsters. Plus everyone knows how gd and bd, vice lords etc get down out there. Even if the gangs aren't active. U see what happened to jojo just 4 hours after talkin sh*t? La has OGs. Chi got them n*ggas who are crazy and wild who don't kno any better. Cali dudes wised up. Chiraq is still on that bang bang wild west cowboy wit the 15 Inch long revolver type sh*t. Lol u still think new york is gutta like it used to be? Nah.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Youngin19 said:
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
It's more than just their songs. What did keef get in trouble for? What happened to jojo, didn't Reese beat that bi*ch a.ss on camera. They wild over there. I don't know any serial k!llers that were gangstas, but u see what they did? Exactly.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
 One Gud Cide said:
who cares your homie was a bi*ch n*gga anyway better off dead as fu*k


hope you next
lol you a clown fufu a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #75
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Youngin19 said:
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
come to chi and go to lamron on a 90 degree day and see how fake they are
 5 years ago '13        #76
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
 Trelli3Matrix said:
THIS IS CHICAGO WERE TALKIN ABOUT. home of lots of original gangsters. Not gangsta... Gangsters. Plus everyone knows how gd and bd, vice lords etc get down out there. Even if the gangs aren't active. U see what happened to jojo just 4 hours after talkin sh*t? La has OGs. Chi got them n*ggas who are crazy and wild who don't kno any better. Cali dudes wised up. Chiraq is still on that bang bang wild west cowboy wit the 15 Inch long revolver type sh*t. Lol u still think new york is gutta like it used to be? Nah.
no disrespect but you be talking a lot on nonsense.
 5 years ago '05        #78
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Brolic757 said:
I really dont like neither one of these n*ggas but im riding with souljah boy on this one. This is some disloyal a.ss sh*t and it reminds me of n*ggas in the hood at home. Like it or not souljah boy was one of the first mainstream artist to help gbe. Now he may not be the same big name he was 5 yrs ago but he still was a big name. So then u turn around and steal from a n*gga who helped u??? n*ggas is foul b. Souljah is stupid for lettin dude borrow his jewelry but damn. Iono sh*t like that just burns my soul. U never turn the back on someone who has helped u. Them gbe n*ggas gonna get black balled from the industry real fast.
they bds they stick together this how they survive in the streets for so long how long do you think they was going to let this n*gga try to be them before they pull his card his instead of helping them out the n*gga soulja turned into a gbe groupie wearing glory boyz hoodies biting their styles he got what he deserved
 5 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Fresh Whyte said:
One of Them n*ggas Goin Be In A Bodybag Quick. Welcome To LA, GBE

[pic - click to view]



yeah ok

this beef will end quick
 04-07-2013, 02:51 PM         #80
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
come to chi and go to lamron on a 90 degree day and see how fake they are
it wouldn't be them n*ggas puttin in work tho. they ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Tell them come to my city with all that mouthin off and see if they ever leave New Orleans
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy