Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3793 3793
 wettems35 said:
Bunch of thugs go to the dub show. I heard yg and his entourage of 30 people got into some sh*t last yr.
he got into it with compton meance
 5 years ago '12        #62
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,395 | Props total: 10061 10061
Soulja dont want it wit GBE. them n*ggas are hittas who rap during their free time. keef bout to give n*ggas the greenlight.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
Where the fu*k did these people learn to read and write?

Ah well, I guess when you have all that money at a young age...who cares.
 5 years ago '09        #64
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,611 | Props total: 1785 1785
 One Gud Cide said:
who cares your homie was a bi*ch n*gga anyway better off dead as fu*k

hope you next
 5 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 wildout44 said:
them GBE kids arent gonna do sh*t in LA
Let's be honest, the dudes who robbed Tadoe are only acting tough because they're a million miles way from any BD hood and they dealing with teenage BDs from GBE and not the grown a.ss men BDs who eat them alive. The guy who took the watch probably 28 or older. Grown men BDs would smack his head off for going near Tadoe or Keef. If they was in the Midwest or somewhere with some BDs they'd be kissing a.ss and trying to be groupie with them n*ggas like how Game be grouping and jocking GDs and Stones d!ck when he comes to Chicago.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 04-07-2013 at 03:30 PM..
 04-07-2013, 03:26 PM         #66
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont like neither one of these n*ggas but im riding with souljah boy on this one. This is some disloyal a.ss sh*t and it reminds me of n*ggas in the hood at home. Like it or not souljah boy was one of the first mainstream artist to help gbe. Now he may not be the same big name he was 5 yrs ago but he still was a big name. So then u turn around and steal from a n*gga who helped u??? n*ggas is foul b. Souljah is stupid for lettin dude borrow his jewelry but damn. Iono sh*t like that just burns my soul. U never turn the back on someone who has helped u. Them gbe n*ggas gonna get black balled from the industry real fast.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
Much luv for the Chi but them 300 n*ggas aint getting no straightening in LA. LA still active.
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
....u see them boys ain't take my n*gga fredo sh*t lol HE DON'T GIVE NO fu*k
 5 years ago '08        #69
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
black people
 5 years ago '07        #70
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194

[video - click to view]

04-07-2013, 03:33 PM         #71
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
 5 years ago '12        #72
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Much luv for the Chi but them 300 n*ggas aint getting no straightening in LA. LA still active.
THIS IS CHICAGO WERE TALKIN ABOUT. home of lots of original gangsters. Not gangsta... Gangsters. Plus everyone knows how gd and bd, vice lords etc get down out there. Even if the gangs aren't active. U see what happened to jojo just 4 hours after talkin sh*t? La has OGs. Chi got them n*ggas who are crazy and wild who don't kno any better. Cali dudes wised up. Chiraq is still on that bang bang wild west cowboy wit the 15 Inch long revolver type sh*t. Lol u still think new york is gutta like it used to be? Nah.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
them lil GBE n*ggas ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Yall n*ggas believe everything yall hear in a song
It's more than just their songs. What did keef get in trouble for? What happened to jojo, didn't Reese beat that bi*ch a.ss on camera. They wild over there. I don't know any serial k!llers that were gangstas, but u see what they did? Exactly.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 One Gud Cide said:
who cares your homie was a bi*ch n*gga anyway better off dead as fu*k

hope you next
lol you a clown fufu a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #75
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Youngin19 said:
come to chi and go to lamron on a 90 degree day and see how fake they are
 5 years ago '13        #76
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
 Trelli3Matrix said:
THIS IS CHICAGO WERE TALKIN ABOUT. home of lots of original gangsters. Not gangsta... Gangsters. Plus everyone knows how gd and bd, vice lords etc get down out there. Even if the gangs aren't active. U see what happened to jojo just 4 hours after talkin sh*t? La has OGs. Chi got them n*ggas who are crazy and wild who don't kno any better. Cali dudes wised up. Chiraq is still on that bang bang wild west cowboy wit the 15 Inch long revolver type sh*t. Lol u still think new york is gutta like it used to be? Nah.
no disrespect but you be talking a lot on nonsense.
 5 years ago '05        #78
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Brolic757 said:
I really dont like neither one of these n*ggas but im riding with souljah boy on this one. This is some disloyal a.ss sh*t and it reminds me of n*ggas in the hood at home. Like it or not souljah boy was one of the first mainstream artist to help gbe. Now he may not be the same big name he was 5 yrs ago but he still was a big name. So then u turn around and steal from a n*gga who helped u??? n*ggas is foul b. Souljah is stupid for lettin dude borrow his jewelry but damn. Iono sh*t like that just burns my soul. U never turn the back on someone who has helped u. Them gbe n*ggas gonna get black balled from the industry real fast.
they bds they stick together this how they survive in the streets for so long how long do you think they was going to let this n*gga try to be them before they pull his card his instead of helping them out the n*gga soulja turned into a gbe groupie wearing glory boyz hoodies biting their styles he got what he deserved
 5 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fresh Whyte said:
One of Them n*ggas Goin Be In A Bodybag Quick. Welcome To LA, GBE

[pic - click to view]

yeah ok

this beef will end quick
 04-07-2013, 03:51 PM         #80
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
come to chi and go to lamron on a 90 degree day and see how fake they are
it wouldn't be them n*ggas puttin in work tho. they ain't no fu*kin gangstas . Tell them come to my city with all that mouthin off and see if they ever leave New Orleans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy