Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #281
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #282
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 facility651 said:
Not only can none of these n*ggas spell, their fans can't either jesus
When do bx report cards come out?? I'm not the one who can't spell, but n*gga its just the internet!! No one is on here trying to impress a college. And u act like people who like keef only like keef! A keef fan can be a jay fan or nas fan as well. So jay and nas fans cant spell?? Shut up. Oh.... And if a n*gga can't spell, how did almost all of us at least make it to the 10th grade? Since u wanna get technical. Oh... And u forgot the period after either. I'm reporting u to the bx principal and board of directors... Mr. Teacher. Oh... And Jesus is a proper noun so should be capitalized... Mr. Teacher.
 04-08-2013, 11:35 AM         #283
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
Twitter names don't ring a bell

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #284
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Nothing to say about this but, stupidity at it's finest. I hate how people stir the pot just because they like some helter skelter in their life.
 5 years ago '12        #285
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 BuckedCrazy said:
Beating a woman on camera is something to brag about
It shows recklessness. Most n*ggas go the "no no no don't hit her, she's a girl, a female, keep ur hands off". The n*gga Reese just beat the bi*ch a.ss off top. That's like if someone k!lls their own MOM, u don't stand a chance. I c u only pointed out ONE thing. And its the one most guys easily defend, which in this case back fired. I'm not sayin beatin a bi*ch a the cool thing to do. I'm sayin u gotta be a wild a.ss careless n*gga to do it and do it on camera. The point: these n*ggas r savages.
 5 years ago '06        #286
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Brolic757 said:
This is why i respected the mobb n*ggas more than these dumb ignorant gang banging n*ggas. .And btw im black. Im not condoning murder at all by any means but back in the 1920s with the mobs they did sh*t out of business and for the family. Even tho they were murders theu still had a class about themselves and had style amd grace and principles and morals.

This sh*t right here makes me sick to my stomach. I hate ignorant a.ss n*ggas k!llin each other. Yall n*ggas make me feel lile MLK died for nothing him and malcolm x. Its funny tho. The other day i ordered some chinese food from a restaurant that i had previously ordered food from a numerous occasions before so the chinese guy seen me before. Ok i was sittin on the porch waiting for him and it was cold outside so he pulls up in drive way and he is scared to get out the car even with me yelling and showing him i had money in my hand. Ok so i walk up to the car and this motherfu*ker backs up real fast out my drive way and pulls the fu*k off and i was pissed cuz he was racial profiling me. I was mad at first but now that i heard this sad story again. ..I cant even blame him. Sincerely i hope all u gang bangin asd n*ggas die. I hate yall n*ggas.
which joint u order from?
 04-08-2013, 11:28 PM         #287
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is bad for keefs career on a major label i think
 5 years ago '10        #288
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 JickBangz said:
Oh that's cool.

You know a girl that a dime my n*gga.

Maybe yall duck gang n*ggas aint so bad after all.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #289
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 antoniob321 said:
Brolic757 is kinda right and kinda wrong.

Them italians, jews, irish, were nothing but business, no one crossed the family, everyone was in line and they all make money.

they was some real n*ggas yo. If they felt someone in the group was doing something that was gonna expose the whole family, then they'll off you asap.

n*ggas would k!ll they own blood if necessary.
What does that have to do with situation tho? All u stated was that mobs k!lled family and made money....
 5 years ago '12        #290
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Smokingfilla said:
n*gga I'm not even from Chicago and I know that jojo thing took months to get him popped,not only that GBE(or probably the whole 300/BD in general)are just punching bags in Chi,everybody goes at them,so many chi rappers diss chief keef it aint even funny dude.
So how old was the video? Cuz he shot 4 hours after he posted on Twitter where he was. And how the fu*k can u say BLACK DISCIPLES are punching bags??? Lmfao do u even kno what that is??? 300 isn't keefs sh*t. That's like if snoop was being dissed and u say "the whole Rollin 20s/crips are punching bags n cali". And who got at keef and does somethin? U r lost....very very lost.
 5 years ago '12        #291
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Brolic757 said:
Real sh*t tho. Yall n*ggas know who the biggest gangsters is. ......Jimmy iovine and lucian grange and any other jewish n*ggas who controls the industry. All he has to do is get a young dumb n*gga aka chief keef and give him a measely 6 million dollars to destroy his own race and spread destruction across the us. If Chief keef exterminates his own race then guess what jimmy iovine has one less race of people to worry about taking his money. Yall n*ggas dont use yall third eye.
Chief didn't get 6 million yet. By law he can't see a nickel of that until he's 18 and has to sell 250,000 by December. The court even got involved with it. And keef was already doin this sh*t before a jimmy iovine picked him up. A lot of artists wanted him. So jeezy was tryna k!ll his own race? How bout ti? Dudes were co-signing him. That's like sayin eminem just started rappin after getting signed with jimmy. We don't get mad and call news reports for reporting sh*t that happens in the hood, but we get mad at rappers?? The world still turns n*gga. Blacks r gonna die everywhere all the time. I bet u a n*gga just died at an ice cream parlor. Bam, another just died riding his bike. Looky, a wife just k!lled her husband. Rap didn't invent murder... They been murdering since Jesus' days....fu*k, they k!llED JESUS!! so go head wit dat sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #292
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Brolic757 said:
This is why i respected the mobb n*ggas more than these dumb ignorant gang banging n*ggas. .And btw im black. Im not condoning murder at all by any means but back in the 1920s with the mobs they did sh*t out of business and for the family. Even tho they were murders theu still had a class about themselves and had style amd grace and principles and morals.

This sh*t right here makes me sick to my stomach. I hate ignorant a.ss n*ggas k!llin each other. Yall n*ggas make me feel lile MLK died for nothing him and malcolm x. Its funny tho. The other day i ordered some chinese food from a restaurant that i had previously ordered food from a numerous occasions before so the chinese guy seen me before. Ok i was sittin on the porch waiting for him and it was cold outside so he pulls up in drive way and he is scared to get out the car even with me yelling and showing him i had money in my hand. Ok so i walk up to the car and this motherfu*ker backs up real fast out my drive way and pulls the fu*k off and i was pissed cuz he was racial profiling me. I was mad at first but now that i heard this sad story again. ..I cant even blame him. Sincerely i hope all u gang bangin asd n*ggas die. I hate yall n*ggas.
Look at what ur saying. U are pleased with how the mobs murdered, u hope gang bangers die (they are human to u kno, its not an unidentified race or species) then u had the nerve to say u feel like MLK died for nothing??? Contradiction out the a.ss!!!! What u said is what MLK did die for nothin cuz he was against what u said. And y r people acting like MLK could cease all wrongs in the world. U cant!!! God isn't even ceasing it. His main thing was segregation. I respect Malcolm x more cuz his teaching was to not let a n*gga run all over u. He said somethin like "when they bombed my house and my little daughter was layin down by that door, if that door had hit my daughter, I was gonna get my rifle and shoot everyone out there". And this is aby highly respected man!!!!! Maybe n*ggas r living by HIS standards, not MLKs. People LOVE Malcolm x.
 5 years ago '12        #293
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Peterparker said:
I can't stand threads like this because for some reason just because you got such and such murders(which is idiotic to begin) that means you can run sh*t in any city.

n*ggas can get k!lled in Iowa if they fu*k with the wrong person. Like Juvie said in 400 Degrees "You far away from ya home uza an alien"

Don't think just because u come from a murder capitol a dangerous hood that all of that sh*t will fly in another city. If you a celeb who got hood ties you automatically a target if you come in somebody else yard acting tough.

I doubt any n*gga on Slumz from any city went into another city talking sh*t in they own yard. So don't think that sh*t will fly w/ GBE. Bullet got no name on it GBE could get that a.ss popped anywhere. And believe because n*ggas know you from Chi-raq they'll be quicker to shoot ya a.ss cuz they might think "well these n*ggas shoot cats on sight all the time so better them first before me".
If u have lots of ties, chances are, ur probably tied with that guys homies. Also, if u have lots of ties, it may be a reason u can act tough. I could c it u said a celeb had NO ties but tryna be tough. Why u think n*ggas always ask "who r u, where u from, who u kno"? And yea u can get k!lled anywhere, but they have stats on which places r safe, during what time of year, what time of day etc. So Iowa compared to CHICAGO? lol nah. And ur last quote sums it up. Chi n*ggas are crazy, if they were no real threat, y would someone have to shoot them first especially when they are out of their own city? The cali n*gga should say "he in my area now, this ain't the chi, I don't even need to shoot MY pistol, plent n*ggas out here will do that for me, fu*k him" that n*gga KNOWS that chi n*gga may k!ll his a.ss so he shoots him first? He fearful?? In his own city??
 5 years ago '13        #294
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So how old was the video? Cuz he shot 4 hours after he posted on Twitter where he was. And how the fu*k can u say BLACK DISCIPLES are punching bags??? Lmfao do u even kno what that is??? 300 isn't keefs sh*t. That's like if snoop was being dissed and u say "the whole Rollin 20s/crips are punching bags n cali". And who got at keef and does somethin? U r lost....very very lost.
300=B.D=the gang/mob Mr Cozart's apart of=what I was saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy