Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2013, 02:56 AM         #261
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
Its all good like is said. U gon get yours. U keep reppin that lifestyle u definately will. I been shot homie and i nevef repped a gang. It a be a lil n*gga tht take u out to like they did omar from the wire. Somebody u least expect U will see.
 5 years ago '12        #262
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Brolic757 said:
This is why i respected the mobb n*ggas more than these dumb ignorant gang banging n*ggas. .And btw im black. Im not condoning murder at all by any means but back in the 1920s with the mobs they did sh*t out of business and for the family. Even tho they were murders theu still had a class about themselves and had style amd grace and principles and morals.

This sh*t right here makes me sick to my stomach. I hate ignorant a.ss n*ggas k!llin each other. Yall n*ggas make me feel lile MLK died for nothing him and malcolm x. Its funny tho. The other day i ordered some chinese food from a restaurant that i had previously ordered food from a numerous occasions before so the chinese guy seen me before. Ok i was sittin on the porch waiting for him and it was cold outside so he pulls up in drive way and he is scared to get out the car even with me yelling and showing him i had money in my hand. Ok so i walk up to the car and this motherfu*ker backs up real fast out my drive way and pulls the fu*k off and i was pissed cuz he was racial profiling me. I was mad at first but now that i heard this sad story again. ..I cant even blame him. Sincerely i hope all u gang bangin asd n*ggas die. I hate yall n*ggas.
you must be life 6'6 dark skin with dreads. aint nobody gettin spooked like that unless that really have a reason
 5 years ago '10        #263
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Brolic757 said:
Its all good like is said. U gon get yours. U keep reppin that lifestyle u definately will. I been shot homie and i nevef repped a gang. It a be a lil n*gga tht take u out to like they did omar from the wire. Somebody u least expect U will see.

[video - click to view]

LOL

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-08-2013 at 03:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #264
Diam0nd City 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 1511 1511
fu*king publicity stunt
 04-08-2013, 03:33 AM         #265
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:

LOL
Laugh now die later.
 04-08-2013, 03:36 AM         #266
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real sh*t tho. Yall n*ggas know who the biggest gangsters is. ......Jimmy iovine and lucian grange and any other jewish n*ggas who controls the industry. All he has to do is get a young dumb n*gga aka chief keef and give him a measely 6 million dollars to destroy his own race and spread destruction across the us. If Chief keef exterminates his own race then guess what jimmy iovine has one less race of people to worry about taking his money. Yall n*ggas dont use yall third eye.
 5 years ago '10        #267
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Brolic757 said:
Laugh now die later.
The first laugh is how Im laughing at yo post

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-08-2013 at 03:49 AM..
 04-08-2013, 04:06 AM         #268
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
Ha ha lmfao... Im done :)
 04-08-2013, 04:07 AM         #269
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Rebirth46;26747405]The first laugh is how Im laughing at yo post

[video - click to view]

[/QUOTE

:)
 5 years ago '10        #270
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
so aint sh*t pop off?
 5 years ago '06        #271
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
twitter ruined an entire generation
no, wanna be gangsta who think everything they hear in rap and go out and try to emulate it is what's ruining your generation. Uneducated idiots who act then post it on social media and then think about it after the fact. What kind of grown man takes pride in the fact that he steals chains? How do you describe that on a job application? "oh i steals n*ggaz chains and sell em on the skreet for profit" that's a trick question anyways, these ghetto motherfu*kers dont fill out job applications.
 04-08-2013, 06:46 AM         #272
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brolic757 is kinda right and kinda wrong.

Them italians, jews, irish, were nothing but business, no one crossed the family, everyone was in line and they all make money.

they was some real n*ggas yo. If they felt someone in the group was doing something that was gonna expose the whole family, then they'll off you asap.

n*ggas would k!ll they own blood if necessary.
 5 years ago '13        #273
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 all3rd said:
As long as Durk is unharmed I could care less about this.
Durk music suck too.

That ****** don't have a future in rap.
 5 years ago '11        #274
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
why does every gbe thread end in a fu*king gang activity master degree thesis....
 5 years ago '07        #275
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
When you spend that kind of money on a damn chain, expect to get robbed. LOL. Clowns...
 5 years ago '10        #276
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Twitter names don't ring a bell

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #277
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Brolic757 said:
I really dont like neither one of these n*ggas but im riding with souljah boy on this one. This is some disloyal a.ss sh*t and it reminds me of n*ggas in the hood at home. Like it or not souljah boy was one of the first mainstream artist to help gbe. Now he may not be the same big name he was 5 yrs ago but he still was a big name. So then u turn around and steal from a n*gga who helped u??? n*ggas is foul b. Souljah is stupid for lettin dude borrow his jewelry but damn. Iono sh*t like that just burns my soul. U never turn the back on someone who has helped u. Them gbe n*ggas gonna get black balled from the industry real fast.
this.
 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM         #278
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddamn. i aint never so many keyboard thugs in my life
 5 years ago '04        #279
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
Not only can none of these n*ggas spell, their fans can't either jesus
 5 years ago '12        #280
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Da Truth23 said:
Ha... Cliche?? C'mon dawg hell no... DBCO has more loyalty in the D then GBE in the Chi
I THIIIIIIIIIIIINK he's talking bout the name. What does that have to do with their loyalty in a city?? And gbe put chicago back on the map, look at All the news that comes out the chi since keef got on. They report everything. U never hear of people sayin gbe can't go thru their own hood, or can't perform their anymore. It's not bout who has more respect in their own stompin grounds. Respect is respect. That's like sayin "Pac got more respect in cali than Soulja slim in the Nolia". BOTH got heavy respect so it cancels out. I'm sure the chi loves the young bull. Who u think the D loves more, dbco or eminem?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago