most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Urbanchill said:
sh*t which one of yall boxden n*ggas tryin to got to secret sundays and see whats really poppin
....Security Going Be On High Alert After That Tweet. They Don't sh*t Going Down Like At Empire Nightclub Where A f!ght Took Place Then A n*gga Started Shooting and Shot & k!lled A n*gga and TMZ Caught It On Tape.
 5 years ago '05        #242
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 CIDF said:
gds are the gayest gang. n*ggas made hella videos tryna scare ross but never showed proof of sh*t. thats the most publicity they'll ever get in a life time. lol old a.ss n*ggas look like crackheads tryna bang sh*t
you pump fakin on the internet i bet 10 stacks you wouldnt say that to a real GD without getting punished
 5 years ago '07        #243
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
@ the past 5 pages....n*ggaz really trying to spit sensical sh*t on bx

Save that for n*ggaz with a hs reading level

5 years ago '10        #244
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
This sums it up for Chicago Gang life is a Religion. You might say oh these are just a bunch of punks screaming and yelling but these guys take that gang sh*t serious as serious as a christian serving Christ as serious as a Muslim serving Allah and these just the Hispanics and if you black I bet you want step in they hoods on some other sh*t they automatically gone identify you with the opps

[video - click to view]

My squad come in round 1:01

[video - click to view]

Yal see n*ggaz throwing them 4 fingers up Solid 4 bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Yal Would Try To Claim OUr sh*t!!!!!!!!!!! Walter Weath

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-08-2013 at 12:50 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #245
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Peterparker said:
C'mon n*gga be real with ya damn self for a second. What dumb n*gga gone go to all the way to another city just to stunt for on some dumb sh*t? U got to pay for a plane ticket or drive to that bi*ch that will take a couple of days just to get into some bullsh*t?

Like I said before n*ggas aint sh*t in somebody else back yard. And speaking of some funny sh*t I was at the club tonight and some Chicago n*gga got his a.ss whooped. It wasn't on no city vs. city sh*t n*gga just happen to be from Chicago and a 3rd Ward n*gga straight molly wopped his a.ss to sleep. n*gga took his Bulls hat and everything.

See Black men beef w/ other black men all the time like it's no problem. Wreckless eyeball when it come to tha white man tho. I never could call that sh*t only a.ssumption is that slave mentality. Some of the hardest n*ggas would try even some of the so called "hardest" brothas but when it come to some white "mob" or white cat involved w/ organized crime n*ggas eye's go straight to the floor. *smh*
We don't care about no mob n*gga they can get it too I was just saying at the time I was delusional about the Mob still running some parts of the city and I could have gotten k!lled or sum cause I was ready to knock buddy the fu*k out if i did that I might have gotton fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #246
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Peterparker said:
See Black men beef w/ other black men all the time like it's no problem. Wreckless eyeball when it come to tha white man tho. I never could call that sh*t only a.ssumption is that slave mentality. Some of the hardest n*ggas would try even some of the so called "hardest" brothas but when it come to some white "mob" or white cat involved w/ organized crime n*ggas eye's go straight to the floor. *smh*
idk i wouldn't call it that, he most likely woulda done the same thing if it was some asian yakuza type dude or some spanish mexican mafia cat. this dude just happened to be white
 5 years ago '10        #247
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,776 | Props total: 969 969
This whole thread has me

Hopefully these useless pieces of sh*t k!ll each other off.
 5 years ago '05        #248
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
lol keef and them in la now posting pics
 5 years ago '05        #249
space
space

[pic - click to view]

BallOut O-BLOCK ‏@GBE_BALLOUT 2h
@souljaboy Im Pistol Whippin Yu Wen I See Yu Dre Ur Not A Soulja ErrBody Know BallOut Took DeAndre Chain Tadoe What?You Wasn't N Sight��?

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 04-08-2013 at 01:53 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #250
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 Trelli3Matrix said:
THIS IS CHICAGO WERE TALKIN ABOUT. home of lots of original gangsters. Not gangsta... Gangsters. Plus everyone knows how gd and bd, vice lords etc get down out there. Even if the gangs aren't active. U see what happened to jojo just 4 hours after talkin sh*t? La has OGs. Chi got them n*ggas who are crazy and wild who don't kno any better. Cali dudes wised up. Chiraq is still on that bang bang wild west cowboy wit the 15 Inch long revolver type sh*t. Lol u still think new york is gutta like it used to be? Nah.
n*gga I'm not even from Chicago and I know that jojo thing took months to get him popped,not only that GBE(or probably the whole 300/BD in general)are just punching bags in Chi,everybody goes at them,so many chi rappers diss chief keef it aint even funny dude.
 5 years ago '05        #251
space
space

[pic - click to view]

LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 56m
Word round @souljaboy and @GBE_BALLOUT beefin .....call. Us wen its real beef not real funny BallOut O-BLOCK ‏@GBE_BALLOUT 1h
@lildurk_ ���� �� n*ggas Aint On sh*t You Hear��ME�� #300
 5 years ago '10        #252
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
Its 3 here where I'm @ so it 12 Cali time. Homie should just give SB back his chain esp since it was given to him and he bucked on it. I ont like SB at all but aint no stripes for bucking on a chain, esp like that. The last thing the streets n the rap game need is Cali vs Chi beef. Both sections active as hell

CIDF said:
gds are the gayest gang. n*ggas made hella videos tryna scare ross but never showed proof of sh*t. thats the most publicity they'll ever get in a life time. lol old a.ss n*ggas look like crackheads tryna bang sh*t
stop pump faking, my rounds beat the fu*k out of n*ggas for talking down on 74. don't let these rappers pump you up tough on the internet. Not even tryna Boss up on you either, jus saying.....

Fresh Whyte said:
....Security Going Be On High Alert After That Tweet. They Don't sh*t Going Down Like At Empire Nightclub Where A f!ght Took Place Then A n*gga Started Shooting and Shot & k!lled A n*gga and TMZ Caught It On Tape.
That video was crazy. Anybody out there could have got it. They caught that n*gga right?
 5 years ago '05        #253
space
space

[pic - click to view]

all of gbe is now in la
 5 years ago '05        #254
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Rebirth46 said:
This sums it up for Chicago Gang life is a Religion. You might say oh these are just a bunch of punks screaming and yelling but these guys take that gang sh*t serious as serious as a christian serving Christ as serious as a Muslim serving Allah and these just the Hispanics and if you black I bet you want step in they hoods on some other sh*t they automatically gone identify you with the opps

My squad come in round 1:01

Yal see n*ggaz throwing them 4 fingers up Solid 4 bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Yal Would Try To Claim OUr sh*t!!!!!!!!!!! Walter Weath
 5 years ago '10        #255
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
I did a lot of trollin in this thread fu*k GBE And Soulja f*ggot

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-08-2013 at 02:21 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #256
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
This the dumbest thread ever. Y'all always complaining bout the violence in the chi now y'all n*ggas Trynna brag for whose city harder. Lmao just cus chief keefs people's beefin with somebody don't mean real bds or any gang in the chi could give a fu*k bout what's poppin In Cali and I'm sure Cali feels the same way bout Chicago

This year, cops,Feds, and n*ggas are worried cus its about to be an influx of even more weapons that's comin in to the city since the laws changing. Ain't got time to worry bout lil kids beefs that don't even be on they block no more. That lil the squad done made it out the hood. Their squad don't even represent a size large enough for bds to even notice they left. They just happen to be famous and puttin they name out there.

And trust, there is no west coast gang presence in Chicago as I'm sure no Chicago sets are causing noise in Cali. 2 different worlds that don't cross paths. Y'all love fantasizing bout some stupid a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #257
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,063 | Props total: 545 545
Its alot of thugs in this bi*ch with 5,000+ posts...how the fu*k?
 5 years ago '11        #258
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1413 1413
 Burg Boy said:
Its alot of thugs in this bi*ch with 5,000+ posts...how the fu*k?
aye n*gga i got 2 thousand waddup
 04-08-2013, 02:47 AM         #259
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why i respected the mobb n*ggas more than these dumb ignorant gang banging n*ggas. .And btw im black. Im not condoning murder at all by any means but back in the 1920s with the mobs they did sh*t out of business and for the family. Even tho they were murders theu still had a class about themselves and had style amd grace and principles and morals.

This sh*t right here makes me sick to my stomach. I hate ignorant a.ss n*ggas k!llin each other. Yall n*ggas make me feel lile MLK died for nothing him and malcolm x. Its funny tho. The other day i ordered some chinese food from a restaurant that i had previously ordered food from a numerous occasions before so the chinese guy seen me before. Ok i was sittin on the porch waiting for him and it was cold outside so he pulls up in drive way and he is scared to get out the car even with me yelling and showing him i had money in my hand. Ok so i walk up to the car and this motherfu*ker backs up real fast out my drive way and pulls the fu*k off and i was pissed cuz he was racial profiling me. I was mad at first but now that i heard this sad story again. ..I cant even blame him. Sincerely i hope all u gang bangin asd n*ggas die. I hate yall n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #260
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Brolic757 said:
This is why i respected the mobb n*ggas more than these dumb ignorant gang banging n*ggas. .And btw im black. Im not condoning murder at all by any means but back in the 1920s with the mobs they did sh*t out of business and for the family. Even tho they were murders theu still had a class about themselves and had style amd grace and principles and morals.

This sh*t right here makes me sick to my stomach. I hate ignorant a.ss n*ggas k!llin each other. Yall n*ggas make me feel lile MLK died for nothing him and malcolm x. Its funny tho. The other day i ordered some chinese food from a restaurant that i had previously ordered food from a numerous occasions before so the chinese guy seen me before. Ok i was sittin on the porch waiting for him and it was cold outside so he pulls up in drive way and he is scared to get out the car even with me yelling and showing him i had money in my hand. Ok so i walk up to the car and this motherfu*ker backs up real fast out my drive way and pulls the fu*k off and i was pissed cuz he was racial profiling me. I was mad at first but now that i heard this sad story again. ..I cant even blame him. Sincerely i hope all u gang bangin asd n*ggas die. I hate yall n*ggas.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy