Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
So basically someones getting k!lled now. Over stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #202
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17531 17531
"f!ghtING OVA COLORZ, ALL THAT GANG sh*t IS FOR DUMB MUTHAfu*kAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!"

r.i.p tim dawg
 5 years ago '08        #203
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Nobody in Chicago who don't use the net ever heard of this dude gang. Rolling Heights
Crip or whatever its called wouldn't hold no weight in Chicago, Crips so nonexistent here that you cant even find one to beat up or rob even if you wanted to. n*ggas don't even exist for BDN to k!ll. But yet GBE and BPS out there styling OT so go figure. The dude talked greazy on twitter but fell back when he was invited to come to the Land to come play with some grown BDs his own age/size. He my age or more on twitter stunting on robbing some teenage BD n*gga because he'll never leave Cali. Englewood n*ggas would have him scared to even rep his sh*t.

I only met a couple B's and C's who moved her and every last one of them got hoed. One moved here from out of town and got beat up by the GDs so bad that he ended up leaving town. The other OT n*gga I knew got punked and stopped claiming after getting pressed by some GDs and started running with them. Chicago been beating and hoeing Bloods and Crip n*ggas a.ss who moved here for decades.
 04-07-2013, 09:04 PM         #204
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if time travel is created, then a couple of you little stupid sh*t's going to get this type of treatment....

5 years ago '10        #205
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fresh Whyte said:

Say Again?

...No Chicago Gangs Are Making Money Out Here. Only Gs & OGs Out Here Trying Change Their Life & Get Away From The Chicago Drama Thats Going On. There Was No LA Chapter Making Threats at Rick Ross, n*gga. Freeway Rick Already Have Pressure On Rick Ross. So What In The Hell You Talking About? You Either Trolling or Been Watching You Tube Too Much.

Must be a new day there, Chicago always prided themselves to being Crip & Blood free.

Kingme said:
You should probably reread what I wrote. Let me break it down.

1. Chi-town is harder than LA because
Chicago gangs are making money off of gang related activities in LA. However LA gangs can not and have not set up shop in Chicago. Chicago gangs have blocks in LA, they sleeping with LA women, serving LA fiends, shooting up LA streets while throwing up 3 finger Chicago gang signs. Chicago Wins.

2. Keef grew up gang banging in a criminal environment. Soja Boy grew up flipping burgers and isn't even from LA. When it comes to gang banging Keef > Soja.

3. Them gang banging n*ggas in the Chi, as sad as it sounds, will die for Sosa. There is nobody willing to do the same for Soja Boy, especially not LA n*ggas or Cash Moneys team of paid security.

Smart or dumb it is what it is. Soja Boy playing thug or crime lord and paying people to rob other people will get him hurt. At the end of the day, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for no Solja Boy.

Pump your breaks mane, wheres your proof that Chi gangs bleeding blocks in LA?

Bedewe22 said:
The Stones are the only Chicago based gang that holds any weight in L.A., and they basically fell in line with everybody else.

Half of those bloods in other cities aren't even official.
Half? More than half, New O included.

Youngin19 said:
I know that...sh*t ain't nothing like it was in 94 and then in the early 2000s. sh*t was hectic outchea, like 2-3 murders everyday. I ain't say Chicago ain't gangsta, I said them GBE n*ggas ain't gangsta. Them dudes ain't bout none of the sh*t they rapping about. You could see all in the way they act/talk. Them lil n*ggas mouth off too much. They would've been got murked. They got n*ggas everywhere bout dat action and any n*gga could get it, anywhere and at anytime
Everytime I see your post I read it with a New O accent.
 5 years ago '10        #206
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Lord Lovely said:
Them Blood n*ggas in the N.O ain't official. They don't put in no kinda work. We don't have gangs down here so who they gon' beef with - SMW
My n*ggas from the Boot say the same sh*t. No Crips out there either. I think back in the 90's Crips and Bloods tries to set up shop and them New O n*ggas had them moving back out.

Chief Dee said:
Nobody in Chicago who don't use the net ever heard of this dude gang. Rolling Heights
Crip or whatever its called wouldn't hold no weight in Chicago, Crips so nonexistent here that you cant even find one to beat up or rob even if you wanted to. n*ggas don't even exist for BDN to k!ll. But yet GBE and BPS out there styling OT so go figure. The dude talked greazy on twitter but fell back when he was invited to come to the Land to come play with some grown BDs his own age/size. He my age or more on twitter stunting on robbing some teenage BD n*gga because he'll never leave Cali. Englewood n*ggas would have him scared to even rep his sh*t.

I only met a couple B's and C's who moved her and every last one of them got hoed. One moved here from out of town and got beat up by the GDs so bad that he ended up leaving town. The other OT n*gga I knew got punked and stopped claiming after getting pressed by some GDs and started running with them. Chicago been beating and hoeing Bloods and Crip n*ggas a.ss who moved here for decades.

very factual esp the bolded. Cali & Chicago real particular bout gangs from other regions moving in.
 5 years ago '07        #207
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Nobody in Chicago reps them f@g a.ss Cali sets! Let's investigate those articles.

Article 1:
Earlier this year, the Cook County Sheriff’s graffiti unit snapped photos of Bloods graffiti in west suburban Maywood and south suburban Harvey.

Then, sheriff’s investigators spoke to two men in Maywood who said they were from California and admitted they were Bloods. Other Bloods have been identified in the north suburbs near Chicago’s border. And a Bloods member hiding out in Schaumburg was arrested for questioning in a burglary and several murders in California.
Article 2:
A federal investigation of alleged passport fraud and narcotics trafficking by members and a.ssociates of the Belizean Bloods street gang operating in Evanston and Chicago has resulted in charges against two dozen defendants, most of whom were arrested here this week, law enforcement officials announced today.
These n*ggas out here hidin' with the white folks in Schaumburg and Evanston and sh*t sposed to be Bloods eating off our streets!? Crack business must be boomin' feeding those Northwestern fiends!

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 04-07-2013 at 09:22 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #208
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 04-07-2013, 09:21 PM         #209
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gbe took a fu*king L for getting robbed by soulja boy

gbe dont play when its serious tho you seen what happened to jojo and jayloud
 5 years ago '11        #210
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
 One Gud Cide said:
twitter ruined an entire generation
 5 years ago '07        #211
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 M4Maytion said:
if time travel is created, then a couple of you little stupid sh*t's going to get this type of treatment....

04-07-2013, 09:26 PM         #212
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if soulja boy ends up dead over this sh*t cause of them gbe boys then sosa gotta die
 5 years ago '07        #213
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
 YI-Drizzy said:
gbe took a fu*king L for getting robbed by soulja boy

gbe dont play when its serious tho you seen what happened to jojo and jayloud
Plus, Keef popped shots off at all them Harvey World n!gg@s while living right across the street in Dolton and they already knew they couldn't even do $hit!

Fredo going to handle these soft a.ss Cali fruits all by hisself. Out here banging in their little sisters pants and sh!t
 04-07-2013, 09:27 PM         #214
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them eastbeast n*ggas just some headbussas in the NO who just decided to rep that red because of wayne if I recall correctly. its a gd set in chicago called suwoo gang too I believe. its more of a violent lil wayne fan club than a blood set
 5 years ago '13        #215
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Rebirth46 said:
Yeah she from my hood we all went to school together I never hit though but n*ggaz was saying she a bussa this and that but yeah like you said she on her sh*t she stay out in ATL now but Im cool with her mom and pops they be throwing the block club parties and sh*t
Oh that's cool.

You know a girl that a dime my n*gga.

Maybe yall duck gang n*ggas aint so bad after all.

5 years ago '05        #216
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
 Trilluminati GA said:
Must be a new day there, Chicago always prided themselves to being Crip & Blood free.
....Its A New Day, Homie. I Done Heard Stories of n*ggas Leaving Cali & Heading Out of State and Trying Set Up Shop Else Where. So If A n*gga Run To Chicago from Cali and Got The Police Droppin News Saying "We Getting Bloods In The City". I Ain't Surprised....

n*ggas Can Deny The Facts But It's There. Like I Said Before...We Got Acouple of GDs, BDs and VLs but They Stay In Their Place Cause Cali Ways Is Different and They Just Want To Get Away From The Drama of Their City.

But What Can I Say? Its Going Be A Back & Forth Argument On Who City Is Better, More Hood, More Gangsta, etc. Aint No Winning With This Topic.
 5 years ago '12        #217
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 antoniob321 said:
Soulja dumb for letting unknown n*ggas borrowing his chain.

And tadoe and the rest of gbe always talking that big sh*t on they tracks, so wherever they go now they are targets. they might do all that k!lling sh*t in chicago but LA got dem certified real a.ss g's.

them young n*ggas better chill out.
What do u expect on different soil?? What u think would happen if LA n*ggas do that sh*t in the chi? It's not about where u from, its where u at. Look what happened when styles P went to Detroit talkin sh*t. He caught the fade in hyper mode!! They cccccombo breakered his a.ss . Word. Why u think 40 glocc only does that tough sh*t in LA, he didn't punk plies in Florida.... U play by different rules in others people city.
 5 years ago '12        #218
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 CIDF said:
lets see keef has 10 n*ggas w 30s surroundin him almost at all times. yeah i think he could easily catch that n*gga game somewhere and get on some ignant sh*t. thats straight disrespectful if game dont respond.
You sound pus*y
 5 years ago '12        #219
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 DSOM said:
ironically Keef is calling everybody a bunch of broke boys on LOVE SOSA

but yet yo team still out here robbing n*ggas ???

n*ggas get married and still cheat.... What's the difference. Some people just get a kick out of it. I used to steal all cuz it was fun and FREE!! and this was while I was working at the biggest retail company. But yea, what's ur comment about n*ggas gettin married and still fu*kin other hoes....
 5 years ago '12        #220
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,008 | Props total: 17168 17168
It was a really slow news day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc