Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 knAwle3ge said:
@ n*ggas arguing over a white mans hood, that they probably never own.

And x2 at the hoods in America. Go to any hood in the 3rd country to see what hood really about. They make hoods in America look like paradise. And b4 you n*ggas says anything, I travel in South America, Brazil to Africa Ethiopia, and them boys will slice you up like salami..
I wanna slap so many people in this thread
dont ever compare a fu*kin 3rd world country's hoods to hoods in America. it's just not logical
 5 years ago '10        #182
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 M4Maytion said:
You are trolling right?

because I think....I think you're trolling
Im the king of trolling Im the bad guy of Boxden
 5 years ago '05        #183
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
thread turned so corny so quick
 04-07-2013, 07:05 PM         #184
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
I wanna slap so many people in this thread
dont ever compare a fu*kin 3rd world country's hoods to hoods in America. it's just not logical
its true though,,, if you wanna know bout real gangbangers go to honduras, el salvador n sh*t.

you guys are sweet

ps lol @ anyone caring about this sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #185
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,074 | Props total: 11278 11278
 Kingme said:
Work on your reading comprehension skills bro. I said Chicago Gangs are making money off the streets in LA. Fact. Face it. It's even videos of GDs in LA trying to shake down Rick Ross. I never said GBE was part of the Chicago gangs in LA or that Chicago gangs make money off of LA gangs. You just have to read. Use your vowels.
I don't believe all that.

At the of the day, any mid west city has to make alliances with.a coastal city, otherwise, where they.getting work?

So.....
 5 years ago '10        #186
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space

[pic - click to view]

so k!ll that NO LA sh*t our whole fu*king state is gangster till this day even our local government

on my soul I used to drive prostitues around so they can do their thang its alot of rich white and indian mf's that pay for a.ss even some government people but we don't air them out tho cause we trill with it

I remember I was the bus stop and this whit dude told me I couldn't sit there Im like wtf dude fu*k you but that n*gga was with the mob Im arguing with his a.ss and I see these white mf's coming out like dud move along little did I know that was the mob and I could have gotten k!lled and I was screaming my gang sh*t that sh*t didn't faze them I was a lil spooked that day hell I was only 17

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-07-2013 at 07:20 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #187
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7575 7575
 44wade said:
I don't believe all that.

At the of the day, any mid west city has to make alliances with.a coastal city, otherwise, where they.getting work?

So.....
My n*gga, you don't think that Chicago gets its work from Cali do you?! Hahaha! That's funny.
 5 years ago '12        #188
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 mR ReZiW said:
its true though,,, if you wanna know bout real gangbangers go to honduras, el salvador n sh*t.

you guys are sweet

ps lol @ anyone caring about this sh*t
No. Canada is sweet

and places like those have 10 year olds walkin around barefoot with Ak's...like i said you cant compare somethin like that to us where police will run up on us just for havin a can of beer out in the open.
 5 years ago '12        #189
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,802 | Props total: 6616 6616
What is this thread bout again??
 5 years ago '10        #190
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
thats real sh*t...

and when u put it that way I cant even sit here and try n judge you... hood politics are a bi*ch... specially when it come to that gang sh*t.

At least u smart enough to know u need to relocate.... and hopefully u serious about tryina get out... cause u got a chance to make somethin of yaself .... I know old heads right now that WISH they could have a career and stop fu*kin wit the streets.

I aint one to tell another man how to live his life ..but if I was you Id do whatever it take to get out of there g. Runnin around there its only a matter of time before that sh*t catch up wit u...
on da real and Thats the realest I can get and thats no trolling I grew out this sh*t years ago but Im just stuck in the same spot with my peers which a lot not on what Im on I don't want my kid growing up in this sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #191
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
 Kingme said:
The Bloods are in New York, N.O. Miami, L.A but not in Chicago. Fact.

Say Again?

Kingme said:
Work on your reading comprehension skills bro. I said Chicago Gangs are making money off the streets in LA. Fact. Face it. It's even videos of GDs in LA trying to shake down Rick Ross. I never said GBE was part of the Chicago gangs in LA or that Chicago gangs make money off of LA gangs. You just have to read. Use your vowels.
...No Chicago Gangs Are Making Money Out Here. Only Gs & OGs Out Here Trying Change Their Life & Get Away From The Chicago Drama Thats Going On. There Was No LA Chapter Making Threats at Rick Ross, n*gga. Freeway Rick Already Have Pressure On Rick Ross. So What In The Hell You Talking About? You Either Trolling or Been Watching You Tube Too Much.
 5 years ago '12        #192
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,074 | Props total: 11278 11278
 Kingme said:
My n*gga, you don't think that Chicago gets its work from Cali do you?! Hahaha! That's funny.
No clue, hence why I wrote coastal city.

But Im willing to bet at some point in time, there was a pipeline Cali to Chi.

Just saying, work is what controls all this sh*t.And whoever controls them point of entries, I would a.ssume runs sh*t.

I don't know who or where that is, but my guess their address ain't in Cook County.
 5 years ago '10        #193
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
Side note fu*k this thread
 5 years ago '13        #194
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Rebirth46 said:

These my n*ggaz boi DukLife DBG
A Duck?

n*gga last time I checked I was a human being

A duck ain't even gangster.

So what your gang yell? Quack?

Im not a gangster but DuckLife don't sound g.

Tell me more about the DukLife you speak of

Rebirth46 said:

F The music!

It is terrible and I watched this on mute

The girl in the video
 5 years ago '10        #195
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 JickBangz said:
A Duck?

n*gga last time I checked I was a human being

A duck ain't even gangster.

So what your gang yell? Quack?

Im not a gangster but DuckLife don't sound g.

Tell me more about the DukLife you speak of

F The music!

It is terrible and I watched this on mute

The girl in the video
lol Duklife is a movement it stands for some else but Im not bout to go into details cause in a minute you boxden people gon be on our d!cks in the near future and that girl is from our hood certified runner we even made a song bout her but you can see her in Gucci mane videos and this one

[video - click to view]

watch for the end of the video you can see her clear
 5 years ago '13        #196
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Rebirth46 said:
lol Duklife is a movement it stands for some else but Im not bout to go into details cause in a minute you boxden people gon be on our d!cks in the near future and that girl is from our hood certified runner we even made a song bout her but you can see her in Gucci mane videos and this one watch for the end of the video you can see her clear
She from yall hood?

Or is the runner's girl?

But damn! She on her grind I aint made at her.

When I get my paper up, im gonna tear that up
 04-07-2013, 08:01 PM         #197
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
lol Im not talkin bout no cali n*ggaz Im talkin bout my hood we at war with n*ggaz over here who k!lled my homie
War!? Niga that ain't war u lil knucklehead nigaz shootin an k!lling each other over sets colors an hoods, hoods you don't even OWN.. Niga that ain't war that's suicide, y'all k!lling y'all selves over NOTHING. Smarten the fuk up
 5 years ago '10        #198
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 JickBangz said:
She from yall hood?

Or is the runner's girl?

But damn! She on her grind I aint made at her.

When I get my paper up, im gonna tear that up
Yeah she from my hood we all went to school together I never hit though but n*ggaz was saying she a bussa this and that but yeah like you said she on her sh*t she stay out in ATL now but Im cool with her mom and pops they be throwing the block club parties and sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #199
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 bxrulez said:
War!? Niga that ain't war u lil knucklehead nigaz shootin an k!lling each other over sets colors an hoods, hoods you don't even OWN.. Niga that ain't war that's suicide, y'all k!lling y'all selves over NOTHING. Smarten the fuk up
and what do governments go to war over? resources thats from the earth for all people right? get the hell on up out of here we all living on earth and do sin n*gga you aint perfect what is NK crying about why the US do drills every year why we spend so much money on military huh? We all on this earth don't no one man own this earth or land and we still f!ghting justified that sh*t

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-07-2013 at 08:11 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #200
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Dam ya still talking about this Wack sh*t

Too many wanna be gangsta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy