Honey Cocaine - Chichi Get The Yayo [Official Video]

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 106
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
right when I saw the words "honey cocain" my face went


This bi*ch is so horrible.... I wouldnt even hit - ugly af, wack af, and now being a fake thug hoe??? bi*ch, NO.

I can't even pretend to entertain such bullsh*t. Just by knowing who it is on the track and by reading the comments I know this sh*t sucks pure sh*tballs.


And bi*ch stop with the N word ....yall asians k!llin me with this sh*t...yall are not cool , yall are not even good at rap the hardest you try ... JUST STOP.
 5 years ago '10        #62
marx1684 
space
avatar space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 4975 4975
She went hard on this one.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
So she`s saying the "n-word" like she`s african american wow.. Really just another fat joe, dj khaled wanna be.. Stop it your not hard, i don`t believe you, you need more people. Did ya`ll tour vehicle get shoot up in cleveland and you did not shoot back? okay then..
 5 years ago '04        #64
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 mR ReZiW said:
a guy duppied himself over this

 Troublesome91 said:

[pic - click to view]

:(


 Cezaroh said:
son of a bi*ch i had a track i was gonna call the same name using the scarface vocals though
like you were actually gonna blow
 5 years ago '06        #65
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Just for the record yall. How do you guys know shes fake? Because she is asian?
 5 years ago '09        #66
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17564 17564
 SuppaSlick said:
Just for the record yall. How do you guys know shes fake? Because she is asian?
really n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #67
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5615 5615
 SuppaSlick said:
Just for the record yall. How do you guys know shes fake? Because she is asian?
thats bx logic these nerds on here do their own analyzing based on what they think they know
 5 years ago '13        #68
J Thrilla 
space
avatar space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 6580 6580
 WalmartRollback said:
this broad is hot bullsh*t. You mother fu*kers have no taste in quality music..
 5 years ago '04        #69
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
Its tygas voice voice pitched up... I though this was gonna have that scarface sample in it...
 5 years ago '06        #70
snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Stillhyphy said:
thats bx logic these nerds on here do their own analyzing based on what they think they know
im convinced that the Bx is full of white people and computer geeks that never been to a hood
 5 years ago '11        #71
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 BlessInTheSky said:
Asian and Spanish dudes also don't go around and use the word 'chink' or 'spic' in their songs.

It's not other people fault that black artists wanna use the N word in their songs or other popular entertainment like it's cool.

If you want people to stop casually using the word then make it uncool to use the word.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 eouia said:
Did you all hear that trash? Really, what the fu*k is wrong with this lying bi*ch!!! fu*kING TRASH TRASH TRASH...3D Na'Tee the ONLY relevant woman truly in this culture putting out song after song grinding on some QUALITY/TRUE MUSIC...But, This lying bi*ch...whoo, lord have mercy...
3D Na'Tee wrecked that freestyle with K.Dot acapella on dat a.ss
#nasty

 erick derelict said:
right when I saw the words "honey cocain" my face went


This bi*ch is so horrible.... I wouldnt even hit - ugly af, wack af, and now being a fake thug hoe??? bi*ch, NO.

I can't even pretend to entertain such bullsh*t. Just by knowing who it is on the track and by reading the comments I know this sh*t sucks pure sh*tballs.


And bi*ch stop with the N word ....yall asians k!llin me with this sh*t...yall are not cool , yall are not even good at rap the hardest you try ... JUST STOP.
bi*ch is real annoying fam. That bus shooting got her feeling like Pac and rapping like slop
#hoesitdown

 Stillhyphy said:
thats bx logic these nerds on here do their own analyzing based on what they think they know
Breh she ran with Tyga and is from the burbs. Anybody from the street can peep her out and see she's not bout that life. Stop it...
 5 years ago '12        #73
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5615 5615
 Trilluminati GA said:
Breh she ran with Tyga and is from the burbs. Anybody from the street can peep her out and see she's not bout that life. Stop it...
I dont judge nobody that i dont know. i've met some square lookin n*ggas who would knock a n*gga head off, know a couple asians chicks just like her who get down not sayin she really bout that life but she coulda done some sh*t that we won't ever know about
 04-08-2013, 03:22 PM         #74
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jigga and Bey got this song and William's POWER on REPEAT in CUBA right about now indeed LMAO...
 5 years ago '09        #75
jmerl321 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$499 | Props total: 165 165
sh*t was aight...she aight...AIGHT
 5 years ago '07        #76
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Something is so annoying bout herJust can't put my finger on it
 5 years ago '09        #77
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 eouia said:
Did you all hear that trash? Really, what the fu*k is wrong with this lying bi*ch!!! fu*kING TRASH TRASH TRASH...3D Na'Tee the ONLY relevant woman truly in this culture putting out song after song grinding on some QUALITY/TRUE MUSIC...But, This lying bi*ch...whoo, lord have mercy...
She's from Toronto's most notorious projects and more than likely sold considerable amounts of illicit drugs (in comparison to the average rapper and general public). She has more 'credibility' than 90% of rappers out.

I'm not saying she's a super gangster, or even saying that it matters when it comes to music, simply pointing out that your claim that she's a 'lying bi*ch' is actually quite the opposite.


Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-08-2013 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #78
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Honey Cocaine Is The Girl Version Of TYGA! This sh*t Slapz!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #79
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,430 | Props total: 11917 11917
Damn, didn't think it could get this annoying.
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ImageOfTruth said:
She's from Toronto's most notorious projects and more than likely sold considerable amounts of illicit drugs (in comparison to the average rapper and general public). She has more 'credibility' than 90% of rappers out.

I'm not saying she's a super gangster, or even saying that it matters when it comes to music, simply pointing out that your claim that she's a 'lying bi*ch' is actually quite the opposite.

Aint no props for being from the bricks homie. I know plenty bi*ch n*ggas and flaw hoes from there.

 Stillhyphy said:
I dont judge nobody that i dont know. i've met some square lookin n*ggas who would knock a n*gga head off, know a couple asians chicks just like her who get down not sayin she really bout that life but she coulda done some sh*t that we won't ever know about
I see your pov, its cool But she tries way too hard which damn near ten times out of ten means she flodging. Somebody's gonna test her "gangsta" soon, we'll see.....

 Lord Lovely said:
Wack biitch. I would make one of my hood hoes wash this hoe for ackin like she bout that life - Lovely
my n*gga
teach her a thing or two about a thing or two bout that "n*gga" sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy