#Jokes Ahh Man, They Wildin On Twitter. Jay-Z Stans Don't Click On This Thread...

most viewed right now
 139
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$4,313 | Props total: 2770 2770
heard Riff Raff hit it too
 5 years ago '12        #42
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
I think its hilarious how n*ggas act like Beyonce was a virgin when she met Jay Z


Yeah she fu*ked other n*ggas.....


Then again I think Wiz said it best

n*ggas be pressed for pus*y, it ain't nothing
Instead of worrying about who that bi*ch fu*kin', why don't you get you some money
 5 years ago '04        #43
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
so n*ggas gon act like a famous n*gga is only supposed to wife up Virgins now ??


its a L if somebody hit yo wifey before you?


 04-07-2013, 06:57 AM         #44
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #45
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 DSOM said:
so n*ggas gon act like a famous n*gga is only supposed to wife up Virgins now ??


its a L if somebody hit yo wifey before you?


ain't no L's

but Beyoncé plays off like she is innocent like Britney Spears once did, until we later found out her a.ss was being tapped at age 14

its the image one tries to play off to make themselves seem more wholesome and better than other women, sh*t is just fake, that's why I fu*k with Riri, she just doesn't give a fu*k, keeps it 100
 5 years ago '10        #46
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
fif hit that too
 5 years ago '04        #47
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 HipHopFactz said:
ain't no L's

but Beyoncé plays off like she is innocent like Britney Spears once did, until we later found out her a.ss was being tapped at age 14

its the image one tries to play off to make themselves seem more wholesome and better than other women, sh*t is just fake, that's why I fu*k with Riri, she just doesn't give a fu*k, keeps it 100
:e hhh:





are you serious?


the bi*ch never even talks bout her personal life or relationships so how was she playing it off like she was innocent?

some ppl just like to knock ppl down who get too famous and will reach for any reason to do so.


"oh beyonce a fu*ked a n*gga before.. awww man she a HOE Now.. lol"
 04-07-2013, 07:27 AM         #48
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cats on here mad funny....catching feelings like they're Bey's husband. fu*king clowns

She's an R&B singer guys! Its well known, they fu*k....alot. All the way to the top
 5 years ago '13        #49
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 DSOM said:
:e hhh:





are you serious?


the bi*ch never even talks bout her personal life or relationships so how was she playing it off like she was innocent?

some ppl just like to knock ppl down who get too famous and will reach for any reason to do so.


"oh beyonce a fu*ked a n*gga before.. awww man she a HOE Now.. lol"
She doesn't talk about her personal life who are u kidding?

She just made a long a.ss documentary for Imagine doing just that, she highlighted her entire life as well as putting her baby bump on view and talking about everything, somewhat of a video journal

Even talked about her past bf and claims she only has ever had 2 long relationships, but doesn't mean she didn't have s3xual partners or flings, but of course she aint gonna tell dat part is she, ruins her womanly allure



don't reply back to me, please, I already shut u down
 5 years ago '04        #50
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 HipHopFactz said:
She doesn't talk about her personal life who are u kidding?

She just made a long a.ss documentary for Imagine doing just that, she highlighted her entire life as well as putting her baby bump on view and talking about everything, somewhat of a video journal

Even talked about her past bf and claims she only has ever had 2 long relationships, but doesn't mean she didn't have s3xual partners or flings, but of course she aint gonna tell dat part is she, ruins her womanly allure



don't reply back to me, please, I already shut u down



you find her so fake yet
you follow her so closely that you know all this info...
 5 years ago '13        #51
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
Lames capin for Beyoncé, she just another bi*ch who been stuffed with d!cks, stop lookin for motherly figures in these industry hoes

 5 years ago '07        #52
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 DSOM said:



you find her so fake yet
you follow her so closely that you know all this info...


i'm gone keep it 100

the european has been going extra hard on the carters ever since the news broke of 2pac having the time of his life in a gay club broke

also add me to the list i fu*ked beyonce too
 5 years ago '11        #53
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 DSOM said:
:e hhh:





are you serious?


the bi*ch never even talks bout her personal life or relationships so how was she playing it off like she was innocent?

some ppl just like to knock ppl down who get too famous and will reach for any reason to do so.


"oh beyonce a fu*ked a n*gga before.. awww man she a HOE Now.. lol"
n*gga she said she was a virgin before she meet jigga
 5 years ago '04        #54
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Radio Raheem said:
n*gga she said she was a virgin before she meet jigga
and you believed her ???

and where did u hear that? MEDIATAKEOUT or BOSSIP.c om?


 5 years ago '08        #55
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Bum B ate her anus
 5 years ago '12        #56
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
 Radio Raheem said:
so we gon act like my n*gga sean paul aint hit that
I remember Jay aint even want them together they had to film that music video separately

Cause I promise you A Jamaican n*gga gonn try to fu*k ya bish


Last edited by You Hater; 04-07-2013 at 10:05 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #57
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4198 4198
My god n*ggas getting trolled DUMB hard lmao...
 5 years ago '10        #58
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,664 | Props total: 4506 4506
damn she was an industry hoe
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 kiddrocay said:
damn she was an industry hoe
In Texas they call em boppers
 5 years ago '04        #60
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416

[pic - click to view]



<<<<<<<< I hit that sh*t as well
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy