Kobe on the Final Four: "I ain't watching sh-t. They should be watching me."

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2013, 04:51 PM         #41
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it 1000%!!! He salty cuz the boy Kevin Ware low key dissed that nicca and they in the Final Four

Still Lake Show foe life doe

5 years ago '12        #42
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,406 | Props total: 3311 3311
fu*king phaggot a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '09        #43
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Youngin19 said:
When Kobe stans stop making this bi*chass n*gga out to be something he ain't, n*ggas won't comment

Stop calling him clutch...that's a lie!

Stop calling him real/tough...he ain't. Got two pieced by Chris Childs, manhandled by Reggie and he a certified snitch. Ain't nothing real about that bi*ch boy

and Stop calling him the GOAT...he not!
Lol you sound bitter, flip that how you want b. Did the gawd skip you during an autograph session or some sh*t when you were still a kid . The fact you can't even respect his game tells me hoopin maybe was never your first sport to begin with. I think lebrons a corny a.ss n*gga but I ain't on boxden spewing it out like he r*ped me or some sh*t lol. He's still one of the best to ever lace em right and thats all that matters
 04-06-2013, 05:12 PM         #44
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
Lol you sound bitter, flip that how you want b. Did the gawd skip you during an autograph session or some sh*t when you were still a kid . The fact you can't even respect his game tells me hoopin maybe was never your first sport to begin with. I think lebrons a corny a.ss n*gga but I ain't on boxden spewing it out like he r*ped me or some sh*t lol. He's still one of the best to ever lace em right and thats all that matters
He a chucker/ballhog. I stop respecting dude when he ran Shaq out of LA then cried for help talking about he'd rather play on Pluto . He a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2466 2466
lmao fu*kin mamba
 5 years ago '05        #46
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
He's just upset that the majority of college players nowadays look up to Lebron instead of him.
 5 years ago '09        #47
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Youngin19 said:
He a chucker/ballhog. I stop respecting dude when he ran Shaq out of LA then cried for help talking about he'd rather play on Pluto . He a bi*ch.
Lol a chucker/ballhog. You're pretty consistent with your feelings and its too bad you let espn and other various media outlets influence you. Kobe didn't run anybody out of town b, the lakers had to choose up and they did that, simple. Yes its too bad they couldn't get along but Im not mad, Kobe still won titles. You'll have a rebuttal for those titles.to.Im sure of it. So go head, I'll wait.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,919 | Props total: 30301 30301
my mamba <3
 04-06-2013, 05:32 PM         #49
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
Lol a chucker/ballhog. You're pretty consistent with your feelings and its too bad you let espn and other various media outlets influence you. Kobe didn't run anybody out of town b, the lakers had to choose up and they did that, simple. Yes its too bad they couldn't get along but Im not mad, Kobe still won titles. You'll have a rebuttal for those titles.to.Im sure of it. So go head, I'll wait.
titles that he went 6 for 24 in a game 7 and won

you said they had to make a choice? why did they have to make a choice? becuase Kobe's a bi*ch. Shaq still has more finals mvps and he won a title after Kobe as well. Could've won 2 had Wade not gotten hurt in the ECF
 5 years ago '10        #50
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 5 years ago '12        #51
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
I love my GOAT <3

Bean gives no fu*ks
 5 years ago '05        #52
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Youngin19 said:
titles that he went 6 for 24 in a game 7 and won

you said they had to make a choice? why did they have to make a choice? becuase Kobe's a bi*ch. Shaq still has more finals mvps and he won a title after Kobe as well. Could've won 2 had Wade not gotten hurt in the ECF
Stfu. It was a money and marketing move. Dumbass cats like you obviously know nothing about business. And since when does taking two punches make you any less "real" than anyone else? Also, why tf do you care about other cats or "stans"(as you put it) supporting a guy that has done you nothing whatsoever? Also, while he's a bi*chmade n*gga and whatever other foolishness, think about this. Hes doing what while you're throwing stones? Working hard allthewhile not giving a fu*k about your existence. Please respond with articulation and logical ground of which you'll stand on. Convince me what you guys say and do is legit and ill concede. I'm an honest man. Hit me with all you got.
 5 years ago '06        #54
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
true.
 5 years ago '12        #55
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Laker fans out of LA still lost
 5 years ago '10        #56
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 LOONATIK said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

som'n had 2 happen this dude in every Lakers/Kobe thread hating.
 04-06-2013, 06:13 PM         #57
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga kobe
 04-06-2013, 06:22 PM         #58
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
5 rings/30 Mil/0 fu*ks given
So kobe just doesn't give a sh*t huh.

Side note

Im new here but ive been lurking these forums for a few days now but this is sport forum/thread right? discussing the kobe's recent comment on the Final Four. So, why are you talking about another man's money? Or do you always do that. What, do you think you can relate to his income/earrings, is there something irrelevant to the discussion you can connect in kobe's comment? Thats a poor man's train of thought and way of thinking. Get your hand out his pockets ol' boy.
 04-06-2013, 06:26 PM         #59
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga kobe is funny as fu*k
 04-06-2013, 06:27 PM         #60
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
He's just upset that the majority of college players nowadays look up to Lebron instead of him.
lmao one n*gga say he like Bron more and that's what u get, lmao half of them n*ggaz in college/league rock Kobes lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy