Haha remember the B.G and Sqad Up beef?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #21
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 keezy504 said:
Them n*ggas signed to Def Jam at once under Jay Z.

They had no chance! Def Jam under Jay!

Only a few people could have lucrative careers in that position.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 cincityvet89 said:
what about some guy named rog smooth he raps on here i believe

Raj Smoove is a New Orleans DJ. That's the only time I heard him rap. He's been promoting Dizzy's new album lately.
 5 years ago '12        #23
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 59 59
 Youngin19 said:
I remember this sh*t

BG never liked them Sqad n*ggas. I remember when the whole CMB was on rap city back in the G and Wayne started shouting NUTT nem out and BG and Baby faced turned sour as soon as he start mentioning nem n*ggas
yooo i remember i posted that its on youtube somewhere too

that shyt was classssssssssssic

wayne was like a lil kid..baby and b.g. just looked at each other like wtf and mannie even stopped spinnin the record wayne knew after too
 5 years ago '12        #24
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
but yo i've talked wit gudda gudda back when he was J gudda..i was a big fan of these dudes and can tell you a lot about them..i still remmber the summer when sq 4,5,6 came out and den sq 6 the remix...

gudda and dizzy was nice but nutt had rhymes for days....wayne was entering his prime though and prolly was the best outta all of em

young nutt was more lik the pimp n was there for the "swag" image n same wit t streets tryna give em muscle...i think streets joined sq 4 or 5 i cant recall
 5 years ago '12        #25
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
raj smooth was the dj and made a lot of their beats..some of his work

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #26
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
They had many nice artist around the city that wayne was tryna sign at that time,
A cat outa 7th ward who i heard 1st hand was rediculous etc
But allot of n*ggaz felt like wayne was gonna rock with them like baby rocked with wayne at that time so they was mad sceptical

The n*ggaz that didnt go back w Wayne fell off basically other than the dude who rock with fif
If u consider that not falling off
 5 years ago '12        #27
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
original single off carter 1..with sqad up ..scrapped the video and re did the album cuz sqad up was on lotta tracks..released it as drought 1

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #28
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
They had many nice artist around the city that wayne was tryna sign at that time,
A cat outa 7th ward who i heard 1st hand was rediculous etc
But allot of n*ggaz felt like wayne was gonna rock with them like baby rocked with wayne at that time so they was mad sceptical

The n*ggaz that didnt go back w Wayne fell off basically other than the dude who rock with fif
If u consider that not falling off
word they had that video headachin and went back to wayne lik 3 years after that
 5 years ago '12        #29
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 thehighchief said:
original single off carter 1..with sqad up ..scrapped the video and re did the album cuz sqad up was on lotta tracks..released it as drought 1

I miss this Wayne
 5 years ago '04        #30
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
gizzle was about to get them n*ggaz touched up. n*gga caught mario outta pocket though. I was trying to smash his baby mama back in the day . I remember VL going at b.g head too though.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

r.i.p vl mike

[video - click to view]

crazy part is all these n*ggaz dead nah

Last edited by Duntaz; 04-13-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 04-13-2013, 06:11 PM         #31
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BG sonned them n*ggas. "We bet not catch you uptown"
 5 years ago '04        #32
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
B.G. didn't do anything to those Sqad n*ggas though. n*gga threw in the towel. He thought those n*ggas were going to back down.

5 years ago '04        #33
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
 Lord Lovely said:
I wasn't feeling this shiit at all bruh. Cause I came up listening to Gizzle, then VL x 12 x Kayotic just started dissin him and he wasn't clappin back. Which made n*ggas think it was true But it's sad to say that two of em' dead. One doin' fed time. And one in and out of OPP.
Yeah the difference between they beef & that squad sh*t is that it wasn't going to be any back n forth songs. Clappin back at them would've had to be actual clappin Plus they were all uptown n*ggaz that ran in the same circles so he couldn't be as reckless as he was with the squad.
 5 years ago '07        #34
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,626 | Props total: 10692 10692
Sqad up one that sh*t imo.geezy aint wont it wit them dudes.they was deep as hell.not saying geezy wasn't but it was at one point that sqad had the east on lock.and thats not including rida gang.thats why geezy dead the beef.this beef is one of my fav beefs of all time tho they was going hard for like a month
 5 years ago '07        #35
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,626 | Props total: 10692 10692
 Duntaz said:
gizzle was about to get them n*ggaz touched up. n*gga caught mario outta pocket though. I was trying to smash his baby mama back in the day . I remember VL going at b.g head too though.

r.i.p vl mike

crazy part is all these n*ggaz dead nah
I think you mean that the othet way around geezy was gon get touched why you think he sqaushed it.them sqad up n*ggas was connected.why you think on every song geezy was shouting out fee fee.he knew fee was connected. Fee knew a lot of n*ggas uptown.thats one of the reasons bg and vl fell out cause he deaded the beef.then geezy brought the n*ggas on stage at the hob like he waving the white flag

Yea that n*gga yo bm was fine as hell.she was in a few of my classes at the k.she was liking on my lil patna tho.
 04-13-2013, 07:10 PM         #36
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cash money was deep in beef after the hot boyz left

even turk dissed them n*ggas and all the new artists too. bruh even went in on mack-10
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy